Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hilarious that some TG losers are in here bashing CR on the college placements of her players when just about everyone of them are going to a school better than Hofstra . Please tell me the fantastic career choices your super academic daughters have picked . Also please tell me the schools that these 100 average kids have picked that are beneath them , you can't because CR does not pressure anyone to go to certain schools .She may have a better relationship with some coaches than others .

You don't know cr or anything about her if you don't think that she pressures her blue chip players to go to certain schools

Again just another db parent who has no idea what they are talking about. Name the school she is pressuring kids to go to, or the school that some kid went to that they really did not want to. Have been thru the recruiting process with her , my daughter had many different options and CR personally told me that she stays away from recommending one school over another. All of you who think a kid should base their choice of school strictly on the schools World News ranking are clueless.Your kid should pick the school that fits the best on many different criteria , location, size , academics, cost, social factors and yes lacrosse if they plan on playing.

Apparently your kid was not a blue chip player...