Originally Posted by Anonymous
Because this week was the dealine to accept or decline your spot on that team. So in a few days the final rosters should be posted with the girls that have accepted that position

Why would someone try out and then not accept a position?

being on the "B", "C" or "D" team rubs some people the wrong way

It shouldn't ever be about the parent it should be about the child. My daughter has been on the so called C team and guess what...she loves it and it makes her work harder. Last year that so called "c" team had girls pulled from it and put unto the Blue team! Color means nothing!!! In the real world when we leave our children to thrive on their own what would they possible be learning from us if every time they didn't make the team they wanted or get what they want. Are they going to quit a job bc they don't get a promotion...not mine they are going to work hard and do what is expected of them to get what they deserve!!! I have been around sports a long time even an ex athlete and varsity coach myself!! YJ is by far one of the only organizations that I see no politics...liberty dad can say what he wants but Carol plays to win...and rightfully should. If you do not make the blue team talk to Carol she will tell you what it takes to get there. My daughter is and not complaining or quitting bc she isn't there!!