I believe as a person you have to start to read your posts with the idea that kids are reading them. We have a responsibility to the youth players to act like role models and I don't see how your comment is productive, fact based, or even self fulfilling in any way. there are plenty of great teams out there. And In my opinion 91, Igloo, Express and many others all have extremely talented boys. Until they reach manhood these games truly don't mean much; besides creating a safe, and fun environment for the kids to play competitive lacrosse. If you can't control your comments to positive concepts about your son's team and players then why are you writing on another teams blog? Just to bash kids and teams from other organizations to make yourself feel better, maybe! I'm not trying to be rude, but my son saw this message and thread and was wondering why someone hates him so much! Please I beg you to grow up and realize that your responsibility as a parent is show how grow ups deal with things, not how things that truly don't matter in the grand scheme of life get blown out of proportion. So respectfully asking you to please stop the negative comments. You don't know who your hurting.