Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
DCE gets killed by FCA. I would take FCA -4. DCE is allowing 9 goals per game including allowing 5 points by team 91 (possibly the worst offense in the division). Additionaly, both teams played the Hawks FCA allowed only 6 goals whereas DCE allowed 11. In 8th grade lacrosse you score what the other team let’s you score and DCE let’s the other team score a lot.

NL narrowly beats ML. ML is the exception that proves the rule great defense but underpowered offense. This game will produce a soccer score of 3-2 (possibly in double overtime) I would not bet this game.

The other games are pretty much a lock with the top of the division playing the bottom dwellers. However, the games will be much closer than expected as I think both the Crabs and Hawks will give significant field time to their bench players.

Ultimately I don’t think any of this matters as the Hawks have a mortal lock on the championship (but let’s hope I’m wrong) End of the season prediction:

1.Hawks
2. Crabs
3. FCA
4. NL
5. ML
6.DCE
7.Team 91
8. Team Money

Monday recap: I was basically on point last week. DCE crushed by FCA. NL squeaked by ML with a 4Q goal. I will deduct some points on the basis that I blew the o/u on the ML vNL game. (I’d love to see some analysis on how two teams who have struggled to put points on the board all season was able to put together a 13 goal game)

I believe my analysis of DCE was validated- terrible defense. I’m interested in what the team is going to do about it in the summer- I assume a reshuffle between the orange and black team. Whatever they do they will have to make major changes as you can’t go to top tournaments with that.

As for the totally predictable results from the other games. You have to wonder if there aren’t better teams in the AAA division.

End of the season prediction (unchanged):

1.Hawks
2. Crabs
3. FCA
4. NL
5. ML
6.DCE
7.Team 91
8. Team Money

Keep up the Monday recap!

Do you think Madlax will actually play both games next week?
How close will FCA and Team 91 be?
Do you know if DCE Orange would have defenders?