Originally Posted by Anonymous
been on the phone with a few people from pa who are 'in the know' and fact checking - hoping none of them are on this board - I think we are staying away from ea - and win over McD or not (and McD is down this year and our St.A team saw them @ indoor nationals and several of their top girls were out and new coach etc) - heard one of 2025 commits on the ea team that has a sister on an acc team asked unc coaches not to recruit a philadelphiiia girl (also an acc player) who was transferring from a rival acc and considering nw, bc, unc - unc stayed away and the other two heavily recruited her - there is some guy named Bob (who is from L.I. who also had a hand is this plus training the top philadelphiiia girls) and anyway now the ea girl is committed to bc and has to play two years with the girl and both families know - coach from william penn charter is also a club coach and was calling around to the unc and other college coaches for the family of the ea girl trying to dictate who they recruit etc - the same coach runs the committed games in July for a club called hhh - is this really happening and aren't the other families outraged enough to do something? same family apparently threatened to sue a D.C. area club for a foul in a game last summer? I might leave my daughter at St. A's and just commute - we have 29 D1 commits in our program and 11 play JV - think about how tough that is for for those 11 families - but I gotta tell you this other stuff seems unbearable in comparison jeez sorry for monday download - thanks for advices all

Take your meds and stay off the internet for awhile