Towerman 2032 are a very good team. I have not scene BBL play at that level, i am sure they will be very good also. Both of those programs are ran very well and I would let me son to join them if he wanted. I made huge mistake this past summer. My son is a 2030 and we switched programs this past summer. What a mistake, we were with a program that practices all year long fall winter workouts spring and summer. We went with a program because most of the team was going to this new program, we were promised the best coaching, tournaments and practice fields. This fall we got to practice on turf..... the practice was 1.5 hours on Sundays with 5 teams on 1 turf field. 0 coaching was been done just a couple high school kids hanging out. Now the director will not return any of my phone calls or emails, when he was recruiting us he was available all the time. Please do research before leaving a good program for a "better one", the new program is completely BS in most eyes of parents that came over. Now we go back to the original program next summer.