Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ok so here is the reasoning behind the rankings. Jesters lost to fl$ and beat GC. So fl$ is ranked higher then Jesters and GC. Talent is great to have but if you don’t play well as a team you will not win as often or as easily as you should. You don’t have to have the best talent to be the best team. You just have to win. Gladiators have not been playing well as of late and played the Terps close in Maryland. Played fl$ close and lost in the fl$ tournament. Terps Black just played down in Delaware and played some of the toughest competition in the country. They did real well. And know my son is not on the Terps Black team. If you win you move up, if you lose you move down. No excuses!! Just my thoughts on why I ranked them they way they are. Also if someone loses to a team not ranked then you will be removed and that team will take your spot. Very simple.

1. Turtles.
2. Terps black.
3. True Blue
4. Gladiators
5. 91 Orange.
6. Outlaws Black.
7. fl$
8. Jesters Black.
9. Garden City 17
10.Terps.

Ok so to me the 6,7,8, and 9 slots are interchangeable. The Jesters beat fl$ two weeks ago in the JDRF but lost to them at fl$ tourney. GC beat fl$ but lost to Jesters. Jesters have played Outlaws twice and tied them twice. Outlaws lost to Summit, NJ town team this weekend. Gladiators beat fl$ this weekend but got killed by BBL. Personally I think True BLue is a better team than Terps Black, but not a big deal. I think it is a fair and accurate list for the most part. Should be a fun summer watching these kids compete at a high level.