14 Michigan
15 Louisville
16 Navy
17 Drexel
18 Stanford
18 Richmond
20 Elon

What say you?
I dont see Louisville, best case scenario they finish 5-10. I like Towson or JMU instead.

Tough to use a teams “Record” in women’s lacrosse as a benchmark. Schedules are not created equal. I have not seen Louisville play so I will reserve judgment. Strength of schedule should always be considered when ranking teams. This year more than ever the selection committee has a challenging task. There will be some good teams left out, it’s just not an exact science.

In the last ten years there hasn't been a team, with a losing record, get an at-large bid. 3 or 4 teams with .500 record and all ACC teams.

As stated above, schedules are not equal and conferences aren’t equal either. ND has been bashed on this site repeatedly for their out of conference schedule being weak (which it has been). But the ACC is brutal, I’m sure some very good ACC, Big and even Ivy’s have been left out because their record wasn’t great.

Rankings are fun to look at and debate but it really does come down to the tournament. It will be fun to watch ACC and Big 10 Confere pretty sure they are playing each other twice during the season and then could potentially face the same team in their conference tournament and then again in the NCAA Tournament ....