Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]It's pretty amazing but since my kid has been playing club ball all i have heard is Express is losing its luster. It's going downhill. Yet year after year it reloads with players, teams, and coaches. It even has expanded to other states. Let's face it they have been the big dog for a long time. Yes other clubs have entered the fray and actually made an impact in the overall grand scheme but Express still stands and is still doing just fine. There will always be up years and down years for age groups in any program/business but as long as they are providing a service that people are willing to pay for they will be in business. There will always be those who are not happy and they will come on here and bash the program it's director and anything associated with Express. It's just like any business you can have thousands of happy customers but it's the one that is not happy for whatever the reason that complains and stirs the pot often posting multiple times with different attacks. I guarantee if only registered users could post the complaints coming from the same people would stop and as a result the posts on here complaing would be more than cut in

They do have the #1 or #2 team in most age groups on LI.

The only reason half of the kids play for Express is because they want to try and get an edge in the Catholic schools. You know the 3