So you are ok with certain children 8th grade and less having an advantage in youth while others dont get it?? And your reasoning is that in High School, all will even out due to going against 2-3 years older players ?

So why do we need to give certain children an advantage then in youth?? Since they will be on a grade based HS team and go to college anyway ?? LOL.. Hilarious! Do any of you have any reasoning that is actually thought out and makes sense. The reason you dont is that there are not any valid reasons. If there were all youth sports would be grade base and let select kids play down.

These constant excuses are just a way for you to justify letting select children get an advantage others dont at a youth level.
And your lame I dont like the Crabs is just that. Lame. I think lacrosse is becoming something it shouldnt be with grade base and no age limit in youth. My son played on the Crabs years ago when they were age. On the youth level he got cut three years and made it last year. Very little said by me or anyone at the tryouts that was cut. It seemed fair . If he would have been a year older than most of others he would have easily made the team every year.

[/quote]

Even they have a heart, so there's that.
This isn't a community service honey, this is a private HS development program, yes, starting at youth, as advertised clearly. You're being the ex that won't just go away! Look, it's just not a thing, it was just never a thing.