Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Couldn't it possibly be that you just don't like that club, and this is the talking point (the big bad holdbacks) that seems to stick with your base, at least on an anonymous forum? If you are going to make an argument that these kids are taking advantage during youth ball, because they don't want to play against kids their own age, you should probably pick a club that doesn't commit the entire squad to College ball every year. I mean, doesn't your theory essentially dissolve once they hit High School and keep achieving? Holdback or not, you have to play kids 2-3 years older in HS and College at some point. What is it that you are seeing, but HS coaches and College recruiters are missing? It can't just be your disdain for the club that they are missing, because that wouldn't fit your agenda. They must all be holdback sympathizers, and the entire NCAA lax circuit is really led by a nefarious lax overlord, bent on beating up little kids.

SPOT ON! Well said. The poster obviously has true animus for Crabs and this is the only avenue of attack he can muster. As stated previously, if you would like for your son to receive outstanding training and to be positioned to play at a great college, Crabs is second to none in Maryland.

Spot on? Who talks like that? You sound like some Admin puke from an OGA who is an Anglophile. Let me break it down for you very simply. Your 15 year old son is better than the 13 and 14 years olds he is playing only because he is older. Simple as that. Everything else you are spouting is nonsense. Early recruiting was the catalyst for this holdback craze and that era has come to an abrupt halt. Hope your kid already signed his NLI.
[/quote]

I don't know what you just said exactly and don't feel like looking it up, but my 15 year old is better than the 17 year olds he plays against, and he plays for the club your kid can't make, so f you and the horse you rode in on, and the whole Calvary behind you. And the NLI has nothing to do with early recruiting, so irrelevant to your rant. Oh, lastly, new season just started, grade-based, just for you, sweetie.