Originally Posted by Anonymous
Spoken like a true cheating Holdback parent... Loser. I'm sure you held them back because of the academic challenges the simpleton was having in school, or was it they socially couldn't handle it so they had to stay back, or was it your boy just couldn't keep up competitively on the field and play with his peers (Yeah, that sounds about right). Don't worry son you are GREAT just as long as you are playing with the little kids, and mommy and daddy will make sure of it. That's right that's real life. "If you can't compete just repeat." And Again, And Again. You'll get it son.

He is as dumb as a bag of bricks, I'll give you that, but he's our boy, and we love him. We are hoping he can sandbag his homework just enough to pass, but get approved for another year back. But on the field, he'll take all comers. His Mom and I do get a kick out of him stomping the crap out of those little snot pickers like flies on a windshield up and down the field every weekend, though. Life has it's little pleasures every once in a while.