Originally Posted by Anonymous
Most Clubs are very transient on their second and lower teams, Tops Guns has become very transient on the black teams. They attract many malcontents (mixed in with good people) who club hop, and have unrealistic expectations. Those are the ones who get on here with all anger (the ones who are on the team, and the ones who leave), so you have the influx and outflux of some of the worst elements of Long Island lacrosse now flowing through the TG program, making really difficult for the good people who used to make up the majority to want to stay. The program has really lost the feel of a family run, family first organization. I must say it all began to change when end of the season picnics stopped, there seemed a shift in attitude from the family. Very sad that my youngests experience (and my families current) is so much different from my eldest. And please do not tell me to talk to them, because that no longer happens. I am sorry to say.

Hey Troll...Your an idiot.

Case and point about my post and the idiots in this club. The 2023 team is a rarity in the program, has largely stayed together, which has been rare in other ages. They probably have one of the better coaches as well.

So you answered yourself twice. Go troll somewhere else. Oh yea....I'm not a malcontent just don't like trolls like yourself.... See ya jacka$$