Spot on in regard to what? Was not sot on in regard to my kids experience at all. The Club director was involved in helping my kid get noticed and she is on their top team but definitely not considered a top 10 player on the team. A lot more academic money? Couple problems with that . First you will not know what academic money you will qualify for until very late in the process and getting academic money at some of the more competitive schools is in my opinion harder than getting athletic.[/quote]

If your kids going to school to get a degree in lacrosse then your already a lost cause. Your kid gets noticed or doesn't on her own, if the school is a fit it's a fit, if it isn't it isn't, very few coaches looking to take kids as a favor anymore, except maybe Syracuse and his roster of 45-55 players and 80% of those kids aren't getting any athletic money. also academic scholarships don't go away, however, when better players emerge and you're are now at the bottom of the depth chart there goes that 10K scholarship that you've been bragging about to anyone that would listen...[/quote]

Unless it's Big Ten or Pac 12, where scholarships are guaranteed for all four years.