[quote=Anonymous]Its been said over and over. When my oldest played years ago, the YJ's always had the best and the most talent PERIOD. I could have coached the team by dumping out the balls (Sorry, bring your own ball) and then just letting the girls run crazy and do what they do and we would win 95% of the time.

Now, with the overall club lacrosse numbers trending downward AND the many other club options offered the YJ's need good coaching more than ever and they just don't have it. Please stop telling us because they coach a varsity team they are good. For the most part these are coaches that CR got very young, were very loyal, and easily manipulated and so they have stayed.

When was the last time a coach was fired? I can't remember one. Her core coaching group stays win or lose but for the money we pay we should be getting more and that's why her enrollment is down and people are looking around. Families aren't nearly as loyal to CR as they were years ago. Changes are needed. Thanks

Many people come on this forum to complain and threaten to leave the club but most are just blowing hot air. YJ is the top organization and will field 3 teams next summer. See everyone at tryouts.