Originally Posted by Anonymous
Give it a year or two, they will be far better than all the other LI options very soon and continue to pull away the rest of the way. Most years start off better out of the box, but YJ top teams do something no other club does, continually attract the top talent on the island. You are a rare person who walks away from a blue team, I have seen it done a very few times and only by players who were bottom of bench, limited role or playing time or the writing was on the wall.

You keep saying this, but years like 2023 keep getting worse and can't even beat some LI clubs, or have very competitive one goal games with them?? They also lost good players this year and didn't gain any. Your point is not being supported by facts?

The only other YJ age group that wasn't better than other LI teams from the get-go was YJ2020 (REF TG2020BLK). But they sure are now. And every other age group started ahead and widened the gap every year. The only question here is will 2023 turn it around? my opinion is yes they will, but we will see.

Considering that half of the LI teams at any grade level ARE YJ's, that's not saying much.

YJ has more of the original TG2020 kids then TG does, what does that tell you?
[/quote][/quote]

tells me the old coach new what he was doing with his talent. they were once one of the top 3 2020 teams and had he stayed they would be the best!