Originally Posted by Anonymous
So says the mystery person with the mystery team from long island that can beat Yellow Jackets. Please tell me and everyone else the long island 2021 or 2022 team that can even come close to YJ. let me help you, NOBODY.

In many cases, the gold team can beat the blue team, the 3rd team can beat the second team, the 4th team can beat the third team. No other teams can beat them because they have many of the top players dispersed over as much as 4 teams. It doesn't leave much for the other clubs. But when they leave LI, they are not the force they used to be. On the boys side, the LI teams are still tops in the nation. This can no longer be said about the girls.

Girls are exactly where they have always been. Every team (except maybe2023) can easily handle any and all other LI teams. They go down and compete toe to toe with 3-4 other top teams in the nation, usually the big dogs from Md. Win some lose some, just like the top teams from Md. This has always been the case, is exactly the case right now, and will likely be the case moving forward. I was once on the other side of this conversation, my daughter playing for another "top" li club. Didn't get it way back then, always had a feeling we were just not on proper club, made the move and couldn't be happier. I'm sure tons of people have done similar with opposite results. But the whole YJ doomsday rant is just ridiculous. At nearly every age group they host a top 5 team in the nation. There is only one other club in the nation as strong across the board. M&D, Sw and Heros close. Play for any of the rest of the LI teams if it is a good fit, YJ is only superior on the top teams anyway, and only a very few can crack the team., so other clubs A teams may be a decent choice for you if you don't make top team.

Haha, that analysis is not accurate. YJ do not have top teams anymore. They loose by a decent margin to the better teams, sorry mom