Originally Posted by America's Game
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you are from in-state, you need a 4.0 and near perfect score on your SAT to get into Maryland. I know a lot of kids who got into highly competitive universities and were denied from Maryland. This isn't the 1980's

It's easier for a Virginia resident to get into UVA than a Maryland resident to get into Maryland these days.

Whether it's the 80s, 90s, or currently, a degree from UVA is considered far superior to Maryland. It's not even close.

MC son had to leave Princeton and wound up at MD, was supposed help them earn a Ship, but failed. MC takes the rejects of the better schools

Absolutely classless comment!!! MC Jr is a great player, coach and person. I have had a lot of interaction with this young man and he is a gentlemen. He is an advocate for our sport and from Long Island. cant believe the crap and venom that is spewed on here.

Why is it classless? Are those not the facts? Things are said about adults on this forum all the time. He did leave Princeton(#1 school?. He did not win a Championship at MD. MD is not in the same leauge as Princeton. Where is the problem, these are facts. His father has also taken advantage of many, which puts him in a spotlight. Nobody attacked his character as a person, I'm sure he's a very nice person. The talk on the forum was abut Maryland as a top school. It is not.