Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I know a bunch of you Yellow Jacket Parents are going to tear me up about posting this on a Yellow Jacket thread, How I should mind my own business, stop trolling, get a life...

You all do this to yourselves,
You sell your sole to C.R. and the Bee,
You all get caught up in being the best, and not doing what is best for your daughters

Yellow Jackets will always be very political throughout all age groups with whatever town is dominate in the age group, or what ever parent group seizes control.

If you really want to see where your daughter stands go to Liberty
Yes it is very Manhasset heavy
Yes you will get a fare shake (don't believe the hype, don't be afraid or intimidated by other Y.J. parents)
Yes your daughter will be looked t by every major school
Yes the parents are very nice and friendly
No they do not care where you come from
Yes your child will be coached by one of the best coaches in the game ( D.G. is at every practice for every age group, and splits her time well)

Liberty carries only 2 teams per age, but if you truly think your daughter is that good have no fear, many 'set girls are on red(B) or cut outright, being from 'set does not guarantee a spot on Black(A).

No I am not D.G. or any other coach from Liberty , just a parent, not from 'set that saw the light and my duaghter was very happy

Not sure many 2021 parents would agree. Lots of politics

Sorry but their B teams are basically non competive. They play in weakest tournys and lowest brackets. Better options out there.
They.