Nah, they are very good people and families.

I think if an organization works with the players that also play on their town HS summer team it is a win win for all. Many of the top LI teams play 2 or so summer games. If the travels coordinate so there will be limited if any conflicts how is that an issue.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why? Has anyone ever thought that maybe, just mayb, it's the Smithtown people that are the problem? Not the kids, but the parents. I've said in the past, if the Smithtown group is going to a team as a whole, you can have that. They are merely concerned about their kids and not the team. First Legacy, now the Outlaws. What program is next?

Many variables in the equation; however, one constant. At some point you have to give thought to the constant.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not naming names but heard from a few guys who knows people on that team. They said smithtown kids weren't coming back and they had to bring up kids from black team to play on select at tournaments. If those kids are staying would love for my son to play there. Not trying to knock anyone just want some concrete details. Travel scene to many hear say and rumors.