Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by America's Game
Originally Posted by America's Game
Wow. People, this was intended to be a thread to post commitments to college and look what it has become. Either we get a few posts about commits to college on here or thread will be deleted.

Maybe the parents or kids can send you their commitments and you can post them? Also you have the power to block any negative comments, yes? Thats the only way it works, otherwise all the FLIDS will surely ruin it. I think its a great idea, kids should be recognized for what is truly a great accomplishment without all the jealousy and negativity.

Great point and post. If anyone would like me to announce their kids commitment you may private message me and i will post it.

You make a good point, then compromise it by making a reference about posters from a certain region as if you know where all the posters live. Yes, I do know what FLID stands for. You are just as bad as them.

Sorry if I offended your delicate sensibilities. Day in and day out on this forum people bash each other and ridicule their kids and youre concerned about the use of the word FLID? I would venture a guess that 95 percent or better of the people that post on here are from LI. So if youre from LI and you come to this forum to spew nonsense and jealousy, yes you are indeed a FLID. A kid committing to a college to play this great game at the highest level should be celebrated, and this should be a place where people should feel free to post their kids commitment proudly without having to worry about all the Dbag comments that are sure to follow.

For the most part I agree, however many parents will trample over and crawl up as many asses as possible to gain an advantage for their kid, hence the resentment! And yes I have a top player who has dealt with this bs for years. Most kids well deserving , plenty of [lacrosse] kissing aholes in the mix as well.