Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Rosters are out for this weekend's Nike Elite 120 for 2017s and 2018s. How did Carol pick which girls to go? A lot from YJs, TLC, M&D Black, Mayland United, STEPS, Heros, etc. Seems like a great event from what i hear.

From a LI perspective there are a lot of YJ, about 8 Elevate, 3 liberty and NO TG kids. Interesting.

Don't read to much into the # of girls from what club are in the roster, player fills out their own application with a recommendation from club or high school coach..
That is simply not true. Pure recommendation from club coach. You can separately send in an application, but essentially all slots 120 slots are filled directly from club coach recommendations. Read the write ups on Inside Lacrosse from prior years. Had become a top event and had 92 coaches from all of the top programs last year.

Sorry I was a bit vague, my point was that because there are more girls from one club and not another is an indication of the "which club is better" argument

Agreed, you cannot count numbers by club as some of the top players are not playing in the event because they already committed.