BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,768
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 46 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 45 46
Re: Boys 2024 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's bring this conversation up a few levels...Yo momma is so fat, not even Dora can explore her.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
putting all the rhetoric aside (the goat thing was hysterical) it's clear 91 as a business let down their Titans customers last year and I'm sure 91 management is aware. The parents have spoken and bailed out. Their actions speak much louder than all the posts here. Hopefully the new team has a much different experience this year. Good luck to them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again, you are100% wrong. Get your nose out of his but. No one on that team got a damn thing out of that experience. The loser is clearly you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
so you are making fun of B teams? And your son is a bully. Congrats to you! You must feel real good about yourself living vicariously throught your future div 1 stud. dream on, haaaa. And your attempt at humor was c team at best . To recap it's not about you, and your dreamworld , it was only about an entire team of disappointed parents and kids. At this point it's clear you and your opinion are worthless and no one cares what you have to say so pipe down moron.

For 700 bucks, you got what you paid for. Just admit it. Now go pay 3000 so YOU can feel better and not be "disappointed". I feel bad for your kid when for another year you are screaming at him from the sidelines. JB was too nice of a guy who just should have told you to STFU! LOSER

Loser

Do you really feel like you got fair value for what you paid last year? Seriously? Yes, they met the absolute minimum so I guess they met the requirements. I think relative to other clubs it was pretty weak. Even when we had practice it was awful. 60 minutes of Ground ball drills? The guy should just do something else. Didn't even have the respect to show up on time for tournaments. Plenty of qualified coaches who take the job and do a better job.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This bashing of the Titans has been going on for days... Let's here from the coach or 91. I'm sure they know what is going on with this site and myself and others are going to pull our kids from Titans if something doesn't change. Or someone speaks up. I am so dissapointec with this whole situation .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This bashing of the Titans has been going on for days... Let's here from the coach or 91. I'm sure they know what is going on with this site and myself and others are going to pull our kids from Titans if something doesn't change. Or someone speaks up. I am so dissapointec with this whole situation .

You think 91 reads this? I don't, if you are concerned, send them an e-mail, I always found them pretty responsive.

Aren't the directors practices coming up?

When you are there, tell them face to face what you want to see and I'll bet they have a thought out answer. Do not let the crazy people here wreck this for you before you even get to the first day. Read the stuff on Jesters (they suck), Empire (nothing from them), True Blue (liars), etc., etc., if you believe it all your son will be playing basketball !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On to lacrosse...what programs are fielding 2024 teams this year that are already set?

91 3x
Legacy 2x
Igloo
Outlaws
Express?
True Blue?
Jesters (begging for kids)
Bengals (No 2024 team)
Did Hurricanes get any kids?

Who else is all set?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On to lacrosse...what programs are fielding 2024 teams this year that are already set?

91 3x
Legacy 2x
Igloo
Outlaws
Express?
True Blue?
Bengals (No 2024 team)

Who else is all set?

Empire

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 3x
Legacy 2x
Igloo
Outlaws
Express?
True Blue?
Bengals (No 2024 team)

Who else is all set?

Empire

Looks like the LI Sharks have a 2024 team just looking for a goalie.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 3x
Legacy 2x
Igloo
Outlaws
Express?
True Blue?
Bengals (No 2024 team)

Who else is all set?

Jesters have never had a competitive 3rd grade team. No intention of fielding one this year. Will run free clinics in fall and spring.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 posted that fall season 2024 was available for an additional $325. It includes practices and tourney's. I wonder if that includes the mysterious Avengers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 posted that fall season 2024 was available for an additional $325. It includes practices and tourney's. I wonder if that includes the mysterious Avengers.

So what happens if only half the team says yes. Watch out it all adds up with 91. Next is 450 for winter at least.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Avengers will be at Havoc...believe that will be it for the fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

just went to the website. Check it out maybe they will combine the teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So what happens if only half the team says yes. Watch out it all adds up with 91. Next is 450 for winter at least.

Parents seemed to be demanding it from the Titans coaches... Now they can pay for it if that is what they wa t.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
$325 is a bargain considering what is included. I'm sure no one is passing this opportunity up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They clearly don't want.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
$325 is a bargain considering what is included. I'm sure no one is passing this opportunity up.

The titans don't have enough kids to play any games

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

maybe they would combine for fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now what, Avengers are listed as a 2023 team on the 91 directors training webpage. Does anyone know if it is a typo? Did they add some older kids?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe with the 2025 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I saw both 2025 91 teams practiced this past weekend. Little dudes but they had some skill.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I saw both 2025 91 teams practiced this past weekend. Little dudes but they had some skill.

The L/side middie verbally committed to play at Duke.........

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Travel club lacrosse before 6th grade is a waste of time and money. Send me thousands of dollars and I'll tell you how awesome little Johnny is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Travel club lacrosse before 6th grade is a waste of time and money. Send me thousands of dollars and I'll tell you how awesome little Johnny is.

Said by the guy whose kid probably sucks. It's ok he's behind. There is always baseball!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Forget the time & money ...can you say BURN OUT!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So if he plays football now it is ok? That is just stupid. Really stupid.

My son has been playing since he was 4 and he loves it. We have to force him to put the stick down and play something else but there is really no valid reason why if he is having fun he shouldn't get to play with other kids like that.

Did I say the original statement was stupid?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The L/side middie verbally committed to play at Duke.........

That is my son, he is not going to Duke. He is giving a verbal to Petro and will play LSM at the Hop.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What does playing football to do with it? We are talking about paying $3k+ and every weekend in the summer for 3rd grade lacrosse. Talk to me in 7-8 years. You will have a different opinion then.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What does playing football to do with it? We are talking about paying $3k+ and every weekend in the summer for 3rd grade lacrosse. Talk to me in 7-8 years. You will have a different opinion then.

2024 costs $1450 at 91 so maybe we spend $2000 for this year with extras, even if it is $3K and he loves it, how is that a waste? any other sports cost $ too! If you compare it to spending $0 I guess it looks like a lot extra, but where do they play for free? And don't say the backyard, the kids want to compete.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In 7-8 years your kid will be back living at home with you prob wishing he started lax earlier and maybe had a better chance to change his life trajectory. Now he back your cheap and miserable a$$

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wouldn't a 3rd grader still be living at home in 7-8 years? He would be in High School. Except your little Johnny. He will already be on his second year at Hopkins contemplating his professional lacrosse career. Right.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What? These Dads never get burned out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my son dug a great hole in my yard last week, you had to see it. it was about 4 feet deep and 2 feet wide, beautiful hole.. does anyone know of any hole digging clubs? Thanks for any info in advance. FYI - He Cried when the landscapers filled it in, so looking for a B type club, not sure he ready for A.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wouldn't a 3rd grader still be living at home in 7-8 years? He would be in High School. Except your little Johnny. He will already be on his second year at Hopkins contemplating his professional lacrosse career. Right.

Yes a third grader would but the ding dong above was sharing his vast experience with his older kid. Not sure why he's trolling here unless he has a second family after the first wife cut him loose.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
B hole digging teams are money grabs. Reclassify him to 2025 or switch to wet sand and should be ok on an A team. Visit backofthehole website for more info.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the hole digging kid can play on my sons team! if he can get 4' deep he must be pretty strong.. we will take care of his stick skills. give us a call 867-5309 - Sincerely, Tommy Tutone

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see titans not playing any fall tourneys. Also see their two practices in the fall,are,with the 2025 teams! Ha. Enjoy folks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see titans not playing any fall tourneys. Also see their two practices in the fall,are,with the 2025 teams! Ha. Enjoy folks.

All the directors practices are mixed age you pot stirring, hating [lacrosse].

The Team was not promised fall tournaments and you know that because you still follow them and look up their practice and game schedule like a jilted lover. Next we'll see you on the sidelines at the games looking across the field wistfully.

What fall tournaments is your little boy playing in and how much did it cost you? What will you do after all the practice at his new team and he still doesn't get much time when it matters as he disappears in the games no matter how much you yell at him from the sidelines? I bet he gets that from you, you 91 wannabe f'ing loser.

Take the time you spend hating and do something productive you loser, loser, loser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All the directors practices are mixed age you pot stirring, hating [lacrosse].

The Team was not promised fall tournaments and you know that because you still follow them and look up their practice and game schedule like a jilted lover. Next we'll see you on the sidelines at the games looking across the field wistfully.

What fall tournaments is your little boy playing in and how much did it cost you? What will you do after all the practice at his new team and he still doesn't get much time when it matters as he disappears in the games no matter how much you yell at him from the sidelines? I bet he gets that from you, you 91 wannabe f'ing loser.

Take the time you spend hating and do something productive you loser, loser, loser.

I don't think anyone would be looking "wistfully" at a disorganized mess of a team.

Page 9 of 46 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard