BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,740
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 22 of 47 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 46 47
Re: Boys 2018 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sorry to hear that, tell your son to keep his head up

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Our notice was the same. March 1st and please contact them on the 2nd if you haven't heard.

If they intend to notify week of March 3rd they should send a clarification.

On March 2nd they better be prepared to receive 1800 annoying emails from parents.

Will you send yours to Reed, Munro or both? smile

Received our notice of not being invited. Just now. Congratulations to all that will be chosen. Good luck to all the Long Island boys.

No one else has heard anything?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Our notice was the same. March 1st and please contact them on the 2nd if you haven't heard.

On March 2nd they better be prepared to receive 1800 annoying emails from parents.

Neither, not really a big deal! I know my son will make it, I'm that confident! But in case he doesn't, oh well, there are other avenues.

I guess you'll be the first 2018 commit as well. A little humility is also nice.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son was not invited. Has anyone who made it heard? Congrats to those of you who made it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son was invited. Happy for him.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
just got the JR invite and he was invited.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Neither, not really a big deal! I know my son will make it, I'm that confident! But in case he doesn't, oh well, there are other avenues.

I guess you'll be the first 2018 commit as well. A little humility is also nice.

He received the invite and it was a "YES", nothing to do with humility, let your child decide he wants to play and perform well, not you, and yes, he may not be the first 2018 to commit but probably top 5.. guaranteed!

The only thing I push my son on is his education, lacrosse is secondary. The funny thing is, the better he performs in lacrosse, such as 3D, the better his grades get. Stop with humility crap,a parent who pushes his child to perform where he (the parent) was not able to is the best lesson in humility, just stop and ask your child what they want to do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mine got a yes too, and we are happy for him. We also appreciate that others who worked just as hard as my boy did not make it this time. Tell your boys to keep plugging away, this is just one try out with lots of opportunities to come.

Don't pay any attention to the top 5 guy, he sounds like he has some issues...Just let him fade away--or grow up...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know how many 91 Extreme, Terps, etc. Made the JR camp.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think 7 Terps

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think 7 Terps

How many Tomahawks?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anybody who missed the LI tryout going to either Brine in CT tomorrow or NJ on Sunday? Curious to see how the comparisons will be between the tryouts. I seem to recall a lot of criticism for the LI one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has Jake Reed posted the roster any where?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i am taking my 2017

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not that I can find...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not that I can find...

Checks are not due until the 20th , that would make the list "final" - I wonder if there is a wait list if people don't respond or dont go.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not that I can find...

Checks are not due until the 20th , that would make the list "final" - I wonder if there is a wait list if people don't respond or dont go.

Yes, that is what the letter states.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not that I can find...

Yes, that is what the letter states.

Send the money in.......lemmings!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop wasting your time looking for rosters. I also have an older son who has been to Jake Reed twice. He never posts any rosters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop wasting your time looking for rosters. I also have an older son who has been to Jake Reed twice. He never posts any rosters.

How would you rate the experience now that you have been through it twice. And not in terms of quality lax - that's a given. But more in terms of exposure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anyone give info on Brine Nat'l Classic?? A lot of kids signed up, are they paying to play/tryout?? What's the end result? Thanks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How would you rate the experience now that you have been through it twice. And not in terms of quality lax - that's a given. But more in terms of exposure.

Thought the experience was great. The quality of player at the Mid Atlantic tryout was excellent. Exposure was not why you went you 3D. It was to get to Jake Reed where exposure is very good. Only thing that I did not like was having coaches evaluate and their children were trying out. They also should not be evaluating their own players. Should be an unbiased evaluation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anyone give info on Brine Nat'l Classic?? A lot of kids signed up, are they paying to play/tryout?? What's the end result? Thanks.

LI has one more round to get to the final number and they have a north and south team.. CT was yesterday and they are done - team will be announced thia week. Today is NJ and same thing. From there each regional team competes in Maryland in early July.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good start to OBLL today - nice to be outdoors. 2018 Jesters Black played the Express Pirahnas.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good start to OBLL today - nice to be outdoors. 2018 Jesters Black played the Express Pirahnas.
what was the outcome ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great day today for a friendly tournament. Dukes sent two teams and 365 with terps...

thanks for all the teams making the trip, lot of fun and good solid competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what was the outcome ?

Jesters 9-3.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what was the outcome ?

11 3 Jesters

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what was the outcome ?

11 3 Jesters

Is Jesters Black the A or B team. Piranhas are Express 2018 C Team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what was the outcome ?

11 3 Jesters

Black is the A team. And I wouldn't say the Piranhas are the C just the 3rd team. They can play with any B team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what was the outcome ?

11 3 Jesters

Black is the A team. And I wouldn't say the Piranhas are the C just the 3rd team. They can play with any B team.

Does it really matter? AA, A, B, C....

It's winter/spring tuneup, all teams in OBLL will have problems from week to week sometimes fielding enough players to play. Let's just have some fun and let the kids play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LI has one more round to get to the final number and they have a north and south team.. CT was yesterday and they are done - team will be announced thia week. Today is NJ and same thing. From there each regional team competes in Maryland in early July.

If you just go to the Brine Nationals website they post all the information, the tryouts are run differently for the various regions and the LI tryouts changed this year. If you are still interested, you can go to any region, there is nothing limiting a player to go somewhere else especially if they did not find out about Brine in time. in fact, last year, there were several kids for CT and Westchester that come to LI due to conflicts in their region. There were a few players from LI that tried out in CT and upstate too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did the teams do? Scores?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Terps had a pretty good day yesterday...They were lucky enough to have the Dukes and 365 travel down for a friendly early season mini tourny. Able to win all three of their games, all games were close and all teams played really well considering the long winter.

Thanks to Dukes and 365 for making the trip.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you just go to the Brine Nationals website they post all the information, the tryouts are run differently for the various regions and the LI tryouts changed this year. If you are still interested, you can go to any region, there is nothing limiting a player to go somewhere else especially if they did not find out about Brine in time. in fact, last year, there were several kids for CT and Westchester that come to LI due to conflicts in their region. There were a few players from LI that tried out in CT and upstate too.

Thanks!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since the Shamrock thread (both) are spinning sideways.... How about the quality lax from this group yesterday. And don't start with teams are catching up or slipping, etc. Just some good stuff to watch from this group of rising freshman compete. I am sure more than a handful will be teammates over the next 4 years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since the Shamrock thread (both) are spinning sideways.... How about the quality lax from this group yesterday. And don't start with teams are catching up or slipping, etc. Just some good stuff to watch from this group of rising freshman compete. I am sure more than a handful will be teammates over the next 4 years.

Couldn't agree more, overall level of competition was strong. Many games very close for a good portion of each game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
can't talk about shamrock, LI Terps were in MD--

played Mad Lax, VLC, Landon school and Club Blue,

4 great games, went three and one...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
can't talk about shamrock, LI Terps were in MD--

played Mad Lax, VLC, Landon school and Club Blue,

4 great games, went three and one...

Some good teams. Which one did you lose?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax beat LIE. 4-0 at haltime and finished 8-3 or 8-4. Competitive game.

Page 22 of 47 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 46 47

Link Copied to Clipboard