BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 26 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 25 26
Re: Boys 2020 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
HAHAHAHAH I love the Express folks crying that a 10 year old beats them only because he "cheats" on face offs. Face it, you hide from playing CRUSH. You're doing it this weekend, just like when you took your ball and went home from HAVOC, afraid to play in a championship game.

Why do Express parents always say it's important to play for the Express so their kid can play with and against the top talent, and yet when in a championship game against the top talent, they run home??

It's funny that you think it's someone from Express. Realize that all teams can't stand the CRUSH parents/culture/coach. So stop hating on Express, yes, you beat them, but they are not afraid to play you and have closed the gap. They'll continue to improve but you'll still be the same jerkoff for years to come.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HAHAHAHAH I love the Express folks crying that a 10 year old beats them only because he "cheats" on face offs. Face it, you hide from playing CRUSH. You're doing it this weekend, just like when you took your ball and went home from HAVOC, afraid to play in a championship game.

Why do Express parents always say it's important to play for the Express so their kid can play with and against the top talent, and yet when in a championship game against the top talent, they run home??

They played earlier in the day and Crush won 5-3. Why so upset? You have have your picture on the website. Get over it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
10 year old? And how many years have you been 39, Crush Mommy?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Even with cheating, kid doesn't do to well when he actually verses someone good. 2nd FO kid way more skilled, maybe daddy should face the truth and stop giving his son the spotlight he doesn't deserve!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
10 year old? And how many years have you been 39, Crush Mommy?

That was funny!!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
REALLY ??? The Express team has NEVER beaten CRUSH and the best you can do is say our 2nd best faceoff guy is out there? So if we played our #2 we'd beat you even worse?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
REALLY ??? The Express team has NEVER beaten CRUSH and the best you can do is say our 2nd best faceoff guy is out there? So if we played our #2 we'd beat you even worse?

Unless you're the parent of one of the three key players on Crush you're not allowed to post on this website or talk about Crush for that matter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You crush parents should realize that these are the comments that make people complain about you. Not a blanket statement about all crush parents. Just the ones making snide comments. Yes, you're the best. Blah, blah.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You crush parents should realize that these are the comments that make people complain about you. Not a blanket statement about all crush parents. Just the ones making snide comments. Yes, you're the best. Blah, blah.

The ones making the snide comments are the parents of the bench warmers. How does it feel to drive to all these tournaments and watch your kids sit on the sidelines wondering if maybe he might get in for a couple minutes? Don't worry, he won't! I'm sure they have you in charge of the snack table so you can feel important. Sad for you!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No snack table needed. Our kids eat the express team for lunch

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Always displaying class

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Too bad the "our" doesn't include your benchwarmer, Another tournament without getting in for more than a couple minutes? why would you stay? I guess you just enjoy paying the $$$ to be a crush cheerleader. Weird

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Too bad the "our" doesn't include your benchwarmer, Another tournament without getting in for more than a couple minutes? why would you stay? I guess you just enjoy paying the $$$ to be a crush cheerleader. Weird

Im not a Crush or Express parent, and I have often enjoyed watching both teams play other teams and each other, but I would have to agree that Crush has 2 midfielders and the left attackman that are the difference makers. There are a couple of other kids on Crush that are excellent solid players but not at the level of the top 3. I was watching one of the Crush games yesterday with a D1 college coach close friend of my mine
and all I can say is that for the grade and age the left attackman is off the charts . If you are the parent of the Crush left attackman congratulations, the future definately is bright.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I enjoy watching these 2 teams play against one another. Just wish the Express would stop siding from CRUSH

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Im not a Crush or Express parent, and I have often enjoyed watching both teams play other teams and each other, but I would have to agree that Crush has 2 midfielders and the left attackman that are the difference makers. There are a couple of other kids on Crush that are excellent solid players but not at the level of the top 3. I was watching one of the Crush games yesterday with a D1 college coach close friend of my mine
and all I can say is that for the grade and age the left attackman is off the charts . If you are the parent of the Crush left attackman congratulations, the future definately is bright.

The left attack man is off the charts in the 2020 division because he's older than all of the other kids… Congratulations! Their son does a great job against younger kids!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
False. The big attack is age appropriate for 2020. One or two of the other guys started life as projected 2019s, but he is legit 2020. Amazing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cage please, you must know by now the age of the big lefty attack on Crush. He is completely of age for 2020. Please stop this negative singling out of him, for goodness sake he is 11. Always played 2020 when he played town ball. Shame of it was he was good enough and should have played up due to skill and size but his town didn't believe in kids playing up and must play their age. Their loss was 91's gain. Furthering the point, when he did play PAL football he played his grade. One of the dead give always for suffolk players. He is grade legit. He is age legit. He has legit skills. He is a wonderful boy who works hard to get his skill where it is. I feel for as good as he is I see more to come. Please do not hate but if you get a chance to watch him, enjoy it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He is very talented for his age. Yes off the charts. But don't be surprised when kids catch up. Sometimes early bloomers are not the superstars in high school. And that is a fact with many early bloomers. I'm not hating and saying this is what is going to happen but sometimes the biggest kids at that age level off as other kids start growing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not affiliated with express, but share what seems to be the common and prevailing view of the arrogant, rough around the edges bunch from 91, but that "eat their lunch" comment was funny.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
They have to send in birth certificates for [lacrosse]'s so i'm sure the kid is of proper age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by paswag
They have to send in birth certificates for [lacrosse]'s so i'm sure the kid is of proper age.

Any updates from Florida.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crush dominating

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good chance of both LI teams making it to championship. The question is, will the Terps forfit again? Should be interesting since the Crush is unbeatable and everyone knows it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Grow up. Forfeit again ? How old are you ? They are. Three player team . Terps will play them we'll. trust me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Grow up. Forfeit again ? How old are you ? They are. Three player team . Terps will play them we'll. trust me.

Express won't make the final. More likely fca or looneys. Neither of which will give crush a close game. It was over before it started.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sicko

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express won't make the final. More likely fca or looneys. Neither of which will give crush a close game. It was over before it started.

Sigh.... can't you enjoy being on a great team and stop the nonsense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express won all four of their games today

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yup - but everyone else is playing for 2nd according to the 6th grade lax pundits. Can't imagine the pressure that the is placed on those crush kids to not lose.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And?? Sad that they all had to pay thousands to travel to Florida
to be Crushed!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yup - but everyone else is playing for 2nd according to the 6th grade lax pundits. Can't imagine the pressure that the is placed on those crush kids to not lose.

Yes, all three of them. Haha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, crushed obsessed. Someone asked for how OUR LI teams were doing in FL, you take a simple post on our express is doing and turn it around to be all about you. Grow up! Be happy that LI is being represented and winning. Go back to your pool bar, have a drink and toast to yourself and how great YOU are. Funny thing is, I am not a Express parent, not in your age group but still find you pathetic. Cheers!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, crushed obsessed. Someone asked for how OUR LI teams were doing in FL, you take a simple post on our express is doing and turn it around to be all about you. Grow up! Be happy that LI is being represented and winning. Go back to your pool bar, have a drink and toast to yourself and how great YOU are. Funny thing is, I am not a Express parent, not in your age group but still find you pathetic. Cheers!

Pretty weird then to be trolling a 2020 message board. Looks like you may be the one obsessed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These guys recruit in a sport with millions at stake and there's still doubt they have a clue
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2013/12/is_that_guy_a_five-star_alabam.html

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These guys recruit in a sport with millions at stake and there's still doubt they have a clue
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2013/12/is_that_guy_a_five-star_alabam.html

So true! Great to hear it from someone who just went though the process.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to those that participated in the dicks tourney. Final placements in u11 were:
1. 91 crush
2. Li express
3. Looneys 2020 orange
4. Fca national team
5. Palm Beach storm
6. Rising sons
7. Carolina cannons
8. Grand river ironmen
9. Red devil united
10. Crossfire
Some good talent down there. Crush is obviously farther ahead with their team at this point. Good luck to all this spring!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good chance of both LI teams making it to championship. The question is, will the Terps forfit again? Should be interesting since the Crush is unbeatable and everyone knows it!

Told you!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to those that participated in the dicks tourney. Final placements in u11 were:
1. 91 crush
2. Li express
3. Looneys 2020 orange
4. Fca national team
5. Palm Beach storm
6. Rising sons
7. Carolina cannons
8. Grand river ironmen
9. Red devil united
10. Crossfire
Some good talent down there. Crush is obviously farther ahead with their team at this point. Good luck to all this spring!

In a different league all together!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. 91 crush
2. Li express
3. Looneys 2020 orange
4. Fca national team
5. Palm Beach storm
6. Rising sons
7. Carolina cannons
8. Grand river ironmen
9. Red devil united
10. Crossfire

In a different league all together!

Can you Crush tell us if any other LI teams that you have played are valued to be in the list above lets say 5-10.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is that Goalie search going for the Terps??

Page 8 of 26 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 25 26

Link Copied to Clipboard