BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,822
Posts390,653
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 332 of 334 1 2 330 331 332 333 334
Re: Boys High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Last night I was watching the spalding semifinal game and when spalding was up by 3 in the second I heard Robby hopper come to the sideline during a timeout and ask the kids in the student section if they had any “nose candy” I believe this kid was high out of his mind during the game and his field play reflected my theory. I mean how is he going to uva my five year old son is disabled and autistic and I think he could score on him. No wonder spalding lost last night Robbie hopper was doing blow in the locker pregame.

That’s why their theme last night was “white out”

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any insight to what happened to Calvert Hall against Gilman recently ? That was a shellacking by Gilman. Is Hall going to do anything about it ?
They play the same 12 kids.
Lots of good players wasting away on the bench.
Why carry these kids on your team if you aren't going to give them a chance?

BK strategy. Don’t use them, but make sure nobody else can either.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BL will get better with the parting of #18 ( he’s terrible ) kills their offense. Will need a fogo, top middie or two all gettable from some other part of the country. They’ve given up trying to develop talent internally and go for out of town recruits to build their roster.

Gilman will be back to bottom next year with all the talent leaving. Very little left behind for next year. Offense is gone. No real threats coming back. They had a nice run!

Loyola will continue to struggle if their assistants come back. Haus needs to clean house. Cookie will have his hands stirring the pot .

McD has a strong nucleus back and could be better too due to graduations. They will get 3-4 of the top local talent. Besides Millon they will have the BL transfer as his side kick,

StP see Gilman comments

CHC needs a new offensive coordinator

Martin Spaulding will drop back to reality.

MSJ will compete with Gilman and St P for the bottom half of the final standings.

JC should give up hope or restart boarding . JC would be a much better school to board at vs BL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just was informed from my child that Mark Millon was in the parking lot last night INTOXICATED after the McD vs Spalding game. He was firing many disheartening and disgusting words to not only my child, but others aswell. “Enjoy the trip back to Spalding because your seasons over” was only one of the disrespectful statements he said. Please BL take down McD and humble that psychopath. He’s been a problem in the community for years, enough is enough.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BL stands for buncha losers
🤣🤣🤣

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BL stands for buncha losers
🤣🤣🤣

a lot of pearl clutching on facebook today!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ecd Greg needs to get a real job. No wonder he went to Loyola bro is a Brendan million glazer full time

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Christ you people are a bunch of weirdos.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last night I was watching the spalding semifinal game and when spalding was up by 3 in the second I heard Robby hopper come to the sideline during a timeout and ask the kids in the student section if they had any “nose candy” I believe this kid was high out of his mind during the game and his field play reflected my theory. I mean how is he going to uva my five year old son is disabled and autistic and I think he could score on him. No wonder spalding lost last night Robbie hopper was doing blow in the locker pregame.

I don’t know the kid but that’s just inappropriate.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any one watching any of these public school state games? Thoughts?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any one watching any of these public school state games? Thoughts?

Not until they get a shot clock. Terrible lacrosse

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea they really do need to pass the ball around for 80 seconds then throw it in the corner...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Advice .. Dont post while intoxicated and upset with a team you couldnt make as a Varsity player. There are more things to life than lacrosse for the less talented like you. And places to get a therapy dog for when you are feeling this way. lastly, dont remark to your own posts, it is like when you went out with your cousin, legal but frowned upon by the community at large.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Any one watching any of these public school state games? Thoughts?

It’s like watch paint dry. The 1A and 2A divisions in the MPSSAA is embarrassing to watch.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Any one watching any of these public school state games? Thoughts?

It’s like watch paint dry. The 1A and 2A divisions in the MPSSAA is embarrassing to watch.
No worse than the B and C conference, tbh.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The 1A is pretty bad I agree, but I wouldn’t lump 2A in with that.
Hereford and Glenelg are both good 2A teams. That would be an entertaining final with high quality players on both teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
C conference is a joke. Unwatchable and kids can barely catch and throw. Way worse than public. B conference could compete with higher ranked public’s in 2A. Top 4A teams are good, couple top 3 A good, 1 or 2 at most 2A and then that’s it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well- when all the defenses are terrible and you can get a 1 on 1 with goalie after 15 seconds I guess you don’t need a shot clock.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So basically if you are a top public team historically, Broadneck, Severna park, South River, Hereford, Hebron, Glenelg is show up to tryouts, make team, beat the @ChillLaxin out of everyone in the county, go to regionals and beat kids that have never played before and then go to states. And then beat the @ChillLaxin out of the other ones that won regionals against kids worse than their team. Then when you get to MAYBE the state semis- you finally play competitive lacrosse. Got it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess you proved your point. B and C conference lacrosse is not good. Curley rules the B conference and loses to lower A conference teams by 20.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess you proved your point. B and C conference lacrosse is not good. Curley rules the B conference and loses to lower A conference teams by 20.

It’s fool how bad the B and C conferences are. Curley can’t even beat average public school teams at this point. With such a gap between the bottom of the A conference and the top of the B conference will there ever be another school that jumps from B to A?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Curley lost to JC by 3 this year... hardly 20. They had the lead at the start of the 4th. Either the top of the B is not as bad as you say, or the bottom of the A is not as good as you think. Granted, they would lose by 10-15+ to the top teams in the A.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
...and pretty much lost to every public school team they played

Curley lost to JC by 3 this year... hardly 20. They had the lead at the start of the 4th. Either the top of the B is not as bad as you say,
...and JC lost to the 10th ranked "A" team by 12 goals this year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Curley lost to JC by 3 this year... hardly 20. They had the lead at the start of the 4th. Either the top of the B is not as bad as you say, or the bottom of the A is not as good as you think. Granted, they would lose by 10-15+ to the top teams in the A.

The best B lost to the worst A-move on!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So basically if you are a top public team historically, Broadneck, Severna park, South River, Hereford, Hebron, Glenelg is show up to tryouts, make team, beat the @ChillLaxin out of everyone in the county, go to regionals and beat kids that have never played before and then go to states. And then beat the @ChillLaxin out of the other ones that won regionals against kids worse than their team. Then when you get to MAYBE the state semis- you finally play competitive lacrosse. Got it.

What's wrong with that. I bet there are plenty of kids having fun and getting to play lacrosse and become fans and coaches one day. Sounds like a winner !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dave Earl next head coach at STM ????

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
B lacrosse is so bad that Curly, a team that is barely ranked in the Md top 40, has a chance to 3-peat.

They don't have one win this year over a team ranked in the top 40 in the state.

Curley is face guarding SPP's best player right now. And SPP can't figure it out. It's just bad lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i
Dave Earl next head coach at STM ????

Heard its a done deal…

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who’s Dave Earl

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who’s Dave Earl

The coach of Severna Park ? Making a move if true. Will be interesting in AA .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
McDonogh three peats with the MM dynasty continuing and in tack. If the older MM wins NCAA I title, will be a tough year for the people that dont like him and his antics.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
B lacrosse is so bad that Curly, a team that is barely ranked in the Md top 40, has a chance to 3-peat.

They don't have one win this year over a team ranked in the top 40 in the state.

Curley is face guarding SPP's best player right now. And SPP can't figure it out. It's just bad lacrosse.

Why the worry over Curly ? Everyone cant be on a Championship team, accept where you are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BL loses to McD in Championship. Every time BL had a chance to get back in game, one of the BL players did some play that make you scratch your head, Just when BL is about to get back in game , Ford does a behind the back pass that a U 11 player could do better. Another time a BL did a BTB shot miss when a simple shot would have been an easy goal. These hotdogs cost them the game. Both were at critical stages of game. A couple of clears when BL tide was shifting, were botched for a long pole carrying into a double/triple team ?? Total blown game by BL ...Hotdogs and thinking they could overmatch McD.
McD deserved the win.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just was informed from my child that Mark Millon was in the parking lot last night INTOXICATED after the McD vs Spalding game. He was firing many disheartening and disgusting words to not only my child, but others aswell. “Enjoy the trip back to Spalding because your seasons over” was only one of the disrespectful statements he said. Please BL take down McD and humble that psychopath. He’s been a problem in the community for years, enough is enough.

Didnt age well. The MM dynasty continues.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who’s Dave Earl

Google is your friend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BL will get better with the parting of #18 ( he’s terrible ) kills their offense. Will need a fogo, top middie or two all gettable from some other part of the country. They’ve given up trying to develop talent internally and go for out of town recruits to build their roster.

Gilman will be back to bottom next year with all the talent leaving. Very little left behind for next year. Offense is gone. No real threats coming back. They had a nice run!

Loyola will continue to struggle if their assistants come back. Haus needs to clean house. Cookie will have his hands stirring the pot .

McD has a strong nucleus back and could be better too due to graduations. They will get 3-4 of the top local talent. Besides Millon they will have the BL transfer as his side kick,

StP see Gilman comments

CHC needs a new offensive coordinator

Martin Spaulding will drop back to reality.

MSJ will compete with Gilman and St P for the bottom half of the final standings.

JC should give up hope or restart boarding . JC would be a much better school to board at vs BL.

BL # 18 all but gave the game to McD with his play yesterday. The BTB pass when BL was coming back, changed the game completely along with a couple of his other plays. No idea what he was thinking . Wont see the field in college unless he changes his play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Public School Coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Would you rather have the owner of a B-level club as your HC, who has no prior HC experience? Or a 6-time state champion HC from Severna Park?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any insight to what happened to Calvert Hall against Gilman recently ? That was a shellacking by Gilman. Is Hall going to do anything about it ?
They play the same 12 kids.
Lots of good players wasting away on the bench.
Why carry these kids on your team if you aren't going to give them a chance?

BK strategy. Don’t use them, but make sure nobody else can either.

My son chose Calvert Hall on his own. We knew the risk of getting buried was real. Just expected more of a shot. Minds got made early, so it's been a hard 2 years. But the academic side has been good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honestly, I watched that game. Although it wasn’t really bad, it was pretty bad. Curley has some decent players but SSPP was so over matched. Zimmerman loves saying “he just a sophomore” but those kids aren’t good enough. Love the coach their and the boy with disabilities and how the coach get him on the field to score at the end of the games. Just awesome that he does that. hopefully they can grow as a team and compete with curly. Cause if the only choice for filet is to move up to A conference, they lose every game game by 20.

Like Reply Quote
Page 332 of 334 1 2 330 331 332 333 334
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard