BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts389,897
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 329 of 333 1 2 327 328 329 330 331 332 333
Re: Boys High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St. Paul's brought more obnoxious energy to cheer on the girls team yesterday than they did playing against their rival on Tuesday. I guess this is part of the program building that they've been talking about for years.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Talk about politics in lacrosse, Christ! Just saw that ford somehow got his kid named as a captain in NB all American game. That kid being selected as a captain is a sham let alone him being a first wave selection is even more of a clown show. The kid is lazy and only thrives when surrounded by legit talent, but the fact that he’s a “captain” in the game doesn’t surprise me! Big Ford has an agenda for his kid to be a top player and will pull all the strings he has to so it can happen, it’s not only shameful but lacks the integrity of the game. I think to be a captain in this game you should at least be the best offensive player on your team, which he is not only showcasing how ridiculous this selection committee truly is.
I disagree. I don’t think a captain has to be one of your best players, I think a captain has to be one of your best influencers. Your captain needs to be a kid who your other players respect, look up too, your captain needs to be somebody with leadership skills, it’s not just about on the field. The whole idea of a captain of a team is more for the camaraderie of the team than it is for what’s going on on the field. It’s more of a leadership role off the field than it is playing on the field. He may not be the best player, but he may be a good captain. I don’t know the kid at all other than what I read on this forum, just trying to Point out that there’s a lot more to a captain than ability..

I agree with your logic on being a good captain but not for an ALL STAR team, Big Ford has his hands in everything the worst being the NLF..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets get something straight, Calvert Hall would be a total elite team but they need to bench their sub 2.0 GPA goalie. He is lack luster in goal and has only had one good game vs McDonough, other than that every shot that is relatively close goes in. The only reason why he is playing is because their backup is constantly taking tests for PEDS in high school. He is 5'6 with a frame of a couch potato and is hung over 90% of the time he is playing. Recently he has de-committed from Anderson to follow his boyfriend Preston Huffman on his D3 lax dreams. #Throwyourlifeaway
I have heard similar things. In fact, I saw this kid ripping his vape in his car at a red light the other day. Completely unprofessional of him
What ever happened to the transfer goalie from Gilman?

Transferred to CH and is sitting like they all do..Dreams are promised and nightmares are delivered

That is the BK way!!! Please come over here as he pulls out a chair that you sit on until graduation day. He accomplished his goal of keeping you from going to another program and getting better by playing and learning.

And kids STILL falling for it. But the MIAA lets him get away with it. Pretty sure there is something in their so called rule book about not recruiting student athletes from another MIAA school. But every year…

And yes, I HAVE seen it first hand.

You saw it first hand!?! Holy cow - expert in the house!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St. Paul's brought more obnoxious energy to cheer on the girls team yesterday than they did playing against their rival on Tuesday. I guess this is part of the program building that they've been talking about for years.

As a pretty big Sett supporter.......Is it really a rivalry though?

Say what we all will about the Dons being a 1-and-done tournament team for the last 10 years, but it's a little alarming that Sett has not been able to climb that hill on Chestnut Ave, let alone the hill on Lake Ave. I recall SP has beaten Loyola once in the last 6-7 years, including some years where they played each other twice. That doesn't translate well into SP beating their rival BL.

And say what we will about Loyola's pretty embarrassing, soon to be 11 year Championship drought.....I don't think St. Paul's has beaten their "rival" BL since Loyola last won the MIAA in 2013.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets get something straight, Calvert Hall would be a total elite team but they need to bench their sub 2.0 GPA goalie. He is lack luster in goal and has only had one good game vs McDonough, other than that every shot that is relatively close goes in. The only reason why he is playing is because their backup is constantly taking tests for PEDS in high school. He is 5'6 with a frame of a couch potato and is hung over 90% of the time he is playing. Recently he has de-committed from Anderson to follow his boyfriend Preston Huffman on his D3 lax dreams. #Throwyourlifeaway
I have heard similar things. In fact, I saw this kid ripping his vape in his car at a red light the other day. Completely unprofessional of him

kid is backup to a senior goalie so steps in his junior year - is that what you mean happened? like every goalie in NCAA lacrosse for most part?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We’re talking about the captain of an all star game - who cares?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

kid is backup to a senior goalie so steps in his junior year - is that what you mean happened? like every goalie in NCAA lacrosse for most part?
No. What I mean is his dad chirped all summer about how he was transferring to be the starter. So what happened?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Say what we all will about the Dons being a 1-and-done tournament team for the last 10 years, but it's a little alarming that Sett has not been able to climb that hill on Chestnut Ave, let alone the hill on Lake Ave. I recall SP has beaten Loyola once in the last 6-7 years, including some years where they played each other twice. That doesn't translate well into SP beating their rival BL.

And say what we will about Loyola's pretty embarrassing, soon to be 11 year Championship drought.....I don't think St. Paul's has beaten their "rival" BL since Loyola last won the MIAA in 2013.
When was the last time St. Paul's made the playoffs? Let's start there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No. What I mean is his dad chirped all summer about how he was transferring to be the starter. So what happened?

Yikes! Well that didn't age well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Long droughts at Gilman, in Brooklandville and on Chestnut Ave. Frankly: their teams aren’t athletic enough for their sizable all boys enrollment numbers. Gilman will drop off a cliff next year. Loyola and SP likewise.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Expecting major shakeups on Bestgate. Lilly failed to recruit. Thought it was beneath him and his program. From 2026-2028 classes. Bringing in only mediocre talent. Cost him his job. St Mary's won't be good again for 4-5 years. Bright side is the royal blue club will be able to get their own subpar kids on the team. Sad to see such a once proud program in disarray. Every SINGLE coach needs to be let go or resign. They are stuck with the lack of talent, so they surely need some fresh ambitious coaches.

Wait I thought the Daltons had a recruiting pipeline from Prostart to SM? Weird none of the Prostart kids have never turned out….

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sett slowly building the dynasty. It takes time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Entire coaching staff at St Marys was just let go.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Incorrect.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Incorrect. Will Dalton is the interim coach and only Victor Lilly was fired

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No doubt in my mind that Loyola will end the "dynasty" tomorrow. Loyola is going to put the nail in the coffin tomorrow like seven put the nail in the coffin of Saint Mary's. It's the end of the road for McDonogh. Their time is up. It is a new era in MIAA lacrosse headlined by Haus.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good about time!! However Dalton as head coach… lax program didn’t get better only made a lateral move.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He’s not going to be head coach. Willy will get fired too as he's interim and not being considered for HC. They say they are doing “national search” for new coach.

Lilly lost the confidence of STM lacrosse players and their parents. Players posting on social media drinking on the team bus in their uniforms on game day, very questionable roster selections and recruiting, and also loosing with good talent is not gonna cut it.

Lilly also sent out fool email today saying the principal fired him. dense. He also supposedly declined to meet with the team after he was fired.
Very fool day at STM. Wheels falling off bus over a cliff into a volcano

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Incorrect.

Wow what a move, the guy who got demoted will take over as head coach… excited for the new era of the Prostart Saints… not

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No doubt in my mind that Loyola will end the "dynasty" tomorrow. Loyola is going to put the nail in the coffin tomorrow like seven put the nail in the coffin of Saint Mary's. It's the end of the road for McDonogh. Their time is up. It is a new era in MIAA lacrosse headlined by Haus.

Dons are going to get rolled

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He’s not going to be head coach. Willy will get fired too as he's interim and not being considered for HC. They say they are doing “national search” for new coach.

Lilly lost the confidence of STM lacrosse players and their parents. Players posting on social media drinking on the team bus in their uniforms on game day, very questionable roster selections and recruiting, and also loosing with good talent is not gonna cut it.

Lilly also sent out fool email today saying the principal fired him. dense. He also supposedly declined to meet with the team after he was fired.

That’s a bunch of @ChillLaxin. STA goes to playoff 8 straight years. These HC positions don’t pay much. It’s basically a volunteer position that requires 20 hours a week.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

National search lol STM only hires alumni. President Moore being push out is the problem with the school. He destroy the athletics at the school in 2 short year. The lacrosse team had no talent this. Can’t win without talent no matter who the coach is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Admissions director needs to go also. Can’t sell the school or close the deal to get kids signed. Losing to many kids to spalding now.

Last edited by Team BOTC; . Reason: Duplicate quote
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Admissions director needs to go also. Can’t sell the school or close the deal to get kids signed. Losing to many kids to spalding now.

I'm sure her kid will be a starter at St Marys though one day! The saints program had been set back 4-5 years at this point. They were playing for a championship just two years ago!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where can you find the varsity playoff schedule for MIAA A for all team that are left?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dons have really picked it up the past few games (in the celly game). There’s a lot of potential frat presidents on that sideline. #dyeislife #sc30plz

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Calvert Hall run off the field today by Gilman.

Down 10-1 at one point.

Not a good day for my Cards. Embarrassing. We had no answers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mcd squeaks one out against the worst team in the playoffs and parents want to chirp the kids??? Mark Million alone was heard saying “got any more baby powder, i need some of that s—-“ Bro needs to grow up and worry about his marriage rather than 16-17 year old kids. Cheater cheater pumpkin eater. Your son did absolutely nothing the whole game. Go back to your motel six with your side piece.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Down 10-1 at one point.

YALE kid owned by SO at Gilman. Let me think about that? Overrated confirmed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Down 10-1 at one point.

Agree- uninspiring and we got beat at pretty much all positions.
I feel bad for our seniors.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gotta love @ChillLaxin mark @ChillLaxin talking high school kids walking to their cars after barely beating a team you beat by 10 earlier in the season. What a classy guy, great way to handle the win after your kid misses three btb goals and contributes nothing to the Mcd squad. What a wormy little BadPerson, close the yearbook pal

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Down 10-1 at one point.

Agree- uninspiring and we got beat at pretty much all positions.
I feel bad for our seniors.

I have no dog in the hunt, but isn’t it the seniors job to go out the way they want to go out? That game had no inspiration, no fight. It’s the seniors job and to lead?

Next year’s seniors will have the same opportunity.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

National search lol STM only hires alumni. President Moore being push out is the problem with the school. He destroy the athletics at the school in 2 short year. The lacrosse team had no talent this. Can’t win without talent no matter who the coach is.

You’re right, glad the President is gone. He thought SMA should be A in football which took the emphasis off lacrosse. SMA is not CHC, it’s a small coed school which plays high level lacrosse. Be happy winning B championships in FB and A championships in lacrosse. The alternative is this! Worst lacrosse I can remember. Recruiting is key, they have all the talent already in 8th grade every year, just need to keep them.

Being the head coach is a lot of work, I wouldn’t want that job but that’s a place you can win if you put in the effort. Rubior won immediately.

At least now St. Mary’s can rebuild.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mcd squeaks one out against the worst team in the playoffs and parents want to chirp the kids??? Mark Million alone was heard saying “got any more baby powder, i need some of that s—-“ Bro needs to grow up and worry about his marriage rather than 16-17 year old kids. Cheater cheater pumpkin eater. Your son did absolutely nothing the whole game. Go back to your motel six with your side piece.

Wow, the things you learn on BOTC.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That loyola / McD game was unreal! What did we witness, the refs were bad and flat out making up calls. Loyola had a 2 goal lead and the refs took over and won it

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coach Lilly- Let us get real here. 2-8 gets you fired. Yes STM is a proud org. Yes STM is going through a down period, but not 2-8 down. This was coaching. People want and expect results. Coach saw the writing on the wall and started firing people off his staff to deflect the blame. I get it, everyone wants to blame everything and everyone but the coach. It takes a strong Org to make tough changes. Buts lets be real 2-8 got you fired. Quick review for the slow ones- 2-8 Coach Coach Coach! Kids drinking on bus in coaches presence, Coach Coach Coach! lax Awful recruiting, Coach Coach Coach! Out right loss of respect from kids, parents, school, Coach Coach Coach! Funny that he didn't fire any of his family from his staff???? But why would he when they write such nice comments on this forum about him!! 2-8 Baby, that's what is all about, nothing else. Not the parking, not the uniforms, not the weather, not his kids. He went 2-8. Yes that gets you fired at STM.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please Loyola get rid of Ford as the OC. I can’t stand watching that (you know what) show of an offense anymore. It’s really bad, dons defense showed up today, however of course fords offense doesn’t deliver. Absolutely 0 adjustments made by him going into OT. Oh and Loyola only got nearly 6 chances to score in OT and didn’t even get a quality look in any of those possessions. Don’t even get me started on the man-up, pretty sure they went 0/5 and I’m sure they are about 10 percent on the season. All of these problems stem from coaching, the dons O is pretty solid personel wise, it’s just ford has no clue how to piece it together. Fords 2024 MIAA lacrosse season OFFENSE may go down as one of worst coaching jobs I’ve seen in my time around the block, make a change Loyola it hurts to watch sometimes. Stay in Annapolis, this isn’t spalding anymore man.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
# 2 son appears to to have picked up some traits from his father other then lacrosse

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Gotta love @ChillLaxin mark @ChillLaxin talking high school kids walking to their cars after barely beating a team you beat by 10 earlier in the season. What a classy guy, great way to handle the win after your kid misses three btb goals and contributes nothing to the Mcd squad. What a wormy little BadPerson, close the yearbook pal

MM if true what is said, Wow is all I can say. Man is a legend in the Baltimore community in a bad way. Most people do not like him or his antics, yet continue to support him no matter his actions in lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Got beat, they need someone to set them straight Sorry for the loss, but live with it .

Like Reply Quote
Page 329 of 333 1 2 327 328 329 330 331 332 333
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard