BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,822
Posts391,037
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 301 of 335 1 2 299 300 301 302 303 334 335
Re: Boys High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The MIAA gets criticized for it's lack of oversight alot.
But the league does seem to care if a violation is reported by a member school.
There have been recent fines and action taken for both scouting and recruiting violations.
It is generally handled quietly between the league and schools involved.

Reported and doing nothing is the standard response. MIAA is a close group who do what they want as long as other school doesnt do worst. Poggy ran a great ( LOL) football program for years for Gilman. MIAA did nothing, it was only Gilman parents that put a end to it, sure wasnt any fines from MIAA .

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one cares. MIAA philosophy- our rules are meant to be broken. Fight it or be a whistleblower and watch how quick your kid never sees the field. It’s the MIAA way.

Please, all MIAA schools values are Character Education.. is stated at every promotion they put out. They encourage and embrace diversity in people and opinions , well they do as long as you agree with them .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
have the NHLS schedules been released yet?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
have the NHLS schedules been released yet?
No. They will be on Tourney Machine once they are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hearing the CH coach will be leaving after this year. Kind of sad to hear. The new coach will have some big shoes to fill. He has really put them on the map. Best wishes to him.
Will CH win it all for his last ride?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hearing the CH coach will be leaving after this year. Kind of sad to hear. The new coach will have some big shoes to fill. He has really put them on the map. Best wishes to him.

Bryan Kelly isnt going anywhere!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heard the same.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heard the same.

His son is about to be a freshman at Calvert Hall, there is zero chance he is leaving

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heard the same.

His son is about to be a freshman at Calvert Hall, there is zero chance he is leaving
Exactly, Got to wonder where this is coming from.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NLI for D3 is it such a thing?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NLI for D3 is it such a thing?

No you do not sign an NLI for D3. They do not have the ability to offer money therefore there is no contract. Usually they will send you a congrats letter that you can use on signing day. Some schools will not include D3 on the NOvember signing day and instead will add them to the signing day in April.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bryan Kelly is not going anywhere he has an incoming freshman and another in middle school.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who will win it all this weekend at NHSLS?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s not a tournament. But st Mary’s will be 0-3

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know you monitor this board VERY closely and are ALWAYS ready with a fast reply torching SM but, my man,12 FULL MINUTES elapsed between the NHSLS post and your negative comment about SM. You're slipping. I seriously hope the responsibilities of real life are not interfering with your compulsion to spread your special brand of bitterness on this board. FOCUS!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, you are not hearing that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its a showcase - there is no bracket play after pool play

Toughest group is Taft, LaSalle, Spalding and Culver!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, you are not hearing that.

He might be right . I heard from my friend who knew a guy who knew another guy who heard it from his friends girlfriends father brother step-son the same thing. Dont be so quick to say no next time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know you monitor this board VERY closely and are ALWAYS ready with a fast reply torching SM but, my man,12 FULL MINUTES elapsed between the NHSLS post and your negative comment about SM. You're slipping. I seriously hope the responsibilities of real life are not interfering with your compulsion to spread your special brand of bitterness on this board. FOCUS!

Stm 2–1 on the day blown our first game beat 2 bad team with combined record of 1-5. Not a good day to be a saint

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stm 2–1 on the day blown our first game beat 2 bad team with combined record of 1-5. Not a good day to be a saint

What I find incredible, is that you havent got over your son and his lack of ability to make StM team. I bet your son has moved on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You really are a special one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Some MIAA schools are playing two days of thought competition but St Mary’s plays a weak [Censored] Sunday showcase

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Some MIAA schools are playing two days of thought competition but St Mary’s plays a weak [Censored] Sunday showcase

STM coaches needed to be back at beach before the weekend ended. Beat the traffic.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

While you and your son just dream , I could have been a contender , but I never got the chance,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah... If coach woulda put me in the fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what is thought competition???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what did everyone think of the competition at nhsls .... I thought some teams looked very good and some struggled. I did not see the games at troy park, how did the MIAA teams look

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what is thought competition???

When two MIAA parents , over think, over analyze and are judgmental towards each other when their sons try out for same position in lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what did everyone think of the competition at nhsls .... I thought some teams looked very good and some struggled. I did not see the games at troy park, how did the MIAA teams look

Loyola, Gilman, Spalding and BL looked good on Sat. McD looked really good against Hill
MSJ had a rough day, didnt see JC, Severn or STM

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Loyola, Gilman, Spalding and BL looked good on Sat. McD looked really good against Hill
MSJ had a rough day, didnt see JC, Severn or STM

It is a 3 Horse race in MIAA this year. McD, BL and CH . The rest are going to be way below in talent

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is a 3 Horse race in MIAA this year. McD, BL and CH . The rest are going to be way below in talent

Loyola has enough talent to be in the convo with those 3.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Think this is pretty spot on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Overall the league is down. Couple elite teams the rest average at best with a few bottom feeders no better than the top public schools.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'd put Loyola above CH in talent this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'd put Loyola above CH in talent this year.

Loyola has had the talent before and did nothing with it. They did graduate several name brand players who should have sat on bench while more skilled less name brand players should have been on field, lets see how it goes this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Overall the league is down. Couple elite teams the rest average at best with a few bottom feeders no better than the top public schools.

While the MIAA has some very good talent, its glory days are behind it. Overall it is still one of better conferences top to bottom. They will still produce some D1 players, but most of their skilled players will be great teammates as backups on most teams. Just to many other good teams and players competing for those top D1 spots along with all the transfers at college level now a days. Last years number 1 IL MIAA player will probably not see field until 3rd year if that, depending on transfers .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where do most the Loyola kids play club? Is there a feeder?
McD has 91
CH has FCA
SMA / Spalding have Hawks
BL has Crabs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
McD has 91
CH has FCA
BL has Crabs

Loyola used to have Looney's as the main feeder for admissions and club/school alignment.

The LB admissions director became the Looney's club director and soon thereafter team by team the club disintegrated. The up and coming LB players are now distributed across a number of local clubs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
McD has 91
CH has FCA
BL has Crabs

They mostly are Crabs and 91 At Loyola.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
McD has 91
CH has FCA
BL has Crabs

Loyola used to have Looney's as the main feeder for admissions and club/school alignment.

The LB admissions director became the Looney's club director and soon thereafter team by team the club disintegrated. The up and coming LB players are now distributed across a number of local clubs.

Loyola doesnt have one club at this time, Loyola has been a mess for the last few years. More to do with the players and their parents , Looneys had many on their teams. Bunch have graduated, still have some challenges so who knows how they will do , but the Looneys and Star players are gone

Like Reply Quote
Page 301 of 335 1 2 299 300 301 302 303 334 335
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard