BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,090
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Girls 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That didnt last long .

clicks = money

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cowards all of you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cowards all of you.

I'll start..... Hero's will beat M&D Black, TLC Red, M&D Red, & LBC this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cowards all of you.

I'll start..... Hero's will beat M&D Black, TLC Red, M&D Red, & LBC this weekend.

I'm glad you're acknowledging that MD United East will beat Heros when they meet on Sunday. Good call.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cowards all of you.

Since fall season means that much to you, we will let you roll with this statement, win a Playday that means nothing except to your own parents egos. Rah rah!

Welcome back Heros dad/troll.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cowards all of you.

#cringey

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cowards all of you.

#cringey

Did they go 4-0? I would have expected a “no one can beat us” post by now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the point of playing M&D Red? They cannot compete...why are they playing against us?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the point of playing M&D Red? They cannot compete...why are they playing against us?

Here’s a thought, maybe it’s because their coach wants his players playing better teams so his team can get better. Get off your high horse TLC dad. Where is your anger when you pounce on teams like Coppermine and Bay Area? Are you complaining just because the Red team is a “B” team? Can your ego not handle your daughter’s team playing a B team? Try to take your wins with grace. It’s fall ball.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here’s a thought, maybe it’s because their coach wants his players playing better teams so his team can get better. Get off your high horse TLC dad. Where is your anger when you pounce on teams like Coppermine and Bay Area? Are you complaining just because the Red team is a “B” team? Can your ego not handle your daughter’s team playing a B team? Try to take your wins with grace. It’s fall ball.

Ummm, TLC never played M&D Red this entire weekend....

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think that it is interesting. The coach may want his girls to play better competition, but to what detriment? They do not have the stick skills, speed, or IQ to compete. Sure if everything goes perfect for them and a team has a really off day, they may only lose by 2 or 3. They still should be a team playing in the lower bracket.

The girls teams should do what the boys teams do. AA bracket that has M&D Black, Heros Green, Skywalkers, Stars, and TLC Red.

An A bracket that has mid tier to lower tier A teams, and a B bracket that has lesser competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So in your world no other team can be at that level other than those mentioned. I hope they enjoyed just playing against each other all year.Sad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So in your world no other team can be at that level other than those mentioned. I hope they enjoyed just playing against each other all year.Sad.

I'm pretty sure the poster also meant other outside teams at that level than the usual suspects for tournaments. But the Spring league (which we only have 1 more year of) can and should be that way. There are no benefits for the top teams to play low level teams in preparation for summer tournaments, for either team. The lesser teams need to build confidence while better teams need to be challenged to be ready for the Summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm pretty sure the poster also meant other outside teams at that level than the usual suspects for tournaments. But the Spring league (which we only have 1 more year of) can and should be that way. There are no benefits for the top teams to play low level teams in preparation for summer tournaments, for either team. The lesser teams need to build confidence while better teams need to be challenged to be ready for the Summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think that it is interesting. The coach may want his girls to play better competition, but to what detriment? They do not have the stick skills, speed, or IQ to compete. Sure if everything goes perfect for them and a team has a really off day, they may only lose by 2 or 3. They still should be a team playing in the lower bracket.

The girls teams should do what the boys teams do. AA bracket that has M&D Black, Heros Green, Skywalkers, Stars, and TLC Red.

An A bracket that has mid tier to lower tier A teams, and a B bracket that has lesser competition.

Throw Steps, SJS and Yellow Jackets in there an it's a nice set of games. That's what makes the G8 tournament really nice.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what was the record MnD vs Heros head to head this season?

It doesn’t matter, MC Elite beat them both, M&D twice this fall. There’s a new kid on the playground a new team to beat. I personally welcome the competition. Less 20-4 games and more one, two goal games. This class has a ton of talent and will be fun to watch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It doesn’t matter, MC Elite beat them both, M&D twice this fall. There’s a new kid on the playground a new team to beat. I personally welcome the competition. Less 20-4 games and more one, two goal games. This class has a ton of talent and will be fun to watch.

Isn't it funny that every class think they have a ton of talent? News flash....there are good players and teams at every age. Your age is no better or worse than the rest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Isn't it funny that every class think they have a ton of talent? News flash....there are good players and teams at every age. Your age is no better or worse than the rest.

Never said there wasn’t a ton of talent at other age groups, never said 2022 was better than the rest. This is a 2022 forum. Tool.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Name a few things that you expected and did not expect when your girl (or boy) signed up with a club lacrosse team.
I will start-

I thought that the individual girls would have all of their kinks worked out: there are still girls who struggle to catch and throw etc, including my own girl.

Every team with every club has their own thing. Just because Hero’s 2022 are awesome doesn’t mean that Heros 2023 will be- but they are😂. I’m not a Heros person! Just an example.

I didn’t know that there were still “friends“ teams at this level. After a few years the amount of “friends” gets less and less but there still are too many cliques being catered to by the club.

It is obvious that there are too many kids on my daughters team. $$$

This sport being out the worst in parents. Some of these parents are the most pretentious, socially awkward types to hover in kids sports (don’t know about squash yet).

Every parent is for himself in this sport. My kid is better than everyone else’s. I’ve had “close acquaintances” not inform me of open houses, camps, tryouts just because they wanted to keep the pool smaller.

I’m just learning these as I go... I wonder what other curious surprises are out there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Name a few things that you expected and did not expect when your girl (or boy) signed up with a club lacrosse team.
I will start-

I thought that the individual girls would have all of their kinks worked out: there are still girls who struggle to catch and throw etc, including my own girl.

Every team with every club has their own thing. Just because Hero’s 2022 are awesome doesn’t mean that Heros 2023 will be- but they are😂. I’m not a Heros person! Just an example.

I didn’t know that there were still “friends“ teams at this level. After a few years the amount of “friends” gets less and less but there still are too many cliques being catered to by the club.

This sport being out the worst in parents. Some of these parents are the most pretentious, socially awkward types to hover in kids sports (don’t know about squash yet).

Every parent is for himself in this sport. My kid is better than everyone else’s. I’ve had “close acquaintances” not inform me of open houses, camps, tryouts just because they wanted to keep the pool smaller.

I’m just learning these as I go... I wonder what other curious surprises are out there.

Why are you still in club lacrosse?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Think you nailed most/all of the realities of $ravel $ax

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m not a Heros person! Just an example.....yeah right

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If it’s that miserable for you and your daughter, why are you involved in club lacrosse?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If it’s that miserable for you and your daughter, why are you involved in club lacrosse?

hmmm..to get you fired-up???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did I sound that miserable?😀. Just some observations you don’t see until you get there.
We are having a great time playing in a great league and having the opportunity to play great teams. Sound better?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you aware of the amount of teams that play in our division? Eight. We played 8 games last spring in NGLL help no I’m not going to fess up with what team we are with. This is Smalltimore for a reason! Have a blessed day!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I will start-

hope your kid is enjoying playing on the club team. You sound miserable.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you think it's bad now with the underhanded stuff and the selfishness, wait until recruiting starts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good for her. I'm so happy for the girl and her parents.
I don't really see anything wrong with the early commitments.
Just because your daughter is not getting any looks - you should not put others down or begrudge them for their decisions. What's is good for yours may not be good for others. Is this your first kid in this?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]https://www.flosoftball.com/article...o-florida-second-7th-grade-commit...this is where lax was heading.

How about the 12 year old girl soccer player from California that committed to UNC

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just because your daughter is not getting any looks - you should not put others down or begrudge them for their decisions. What's is good for yours may not be good for others. Is this your first kid in this?

i would rather my 8th grade daughter get recruited by several of the top high schools in our area...which she is, than be recruited by a college she may not want to end up attending. its better for 13 and 14 year olds to be able to take the time to visit and learn about the colleges they may like to attend. But that is just my opinion and the IWLCA and NCAA agree with it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

i would rather my 8th grade daughter get recruited by several of the top high schools in our area...which she is, than be recruited by a college she may not want to end up attending. its better for 13 and 14 year olds to be able to take the time to visit and learn about the colleges they may like to attend. But that is just my opinion and the IWLCA and NCAA agree with it

No one is recruiting your 8th grader. Get over yourself. Colleges are barely even watching the top 2021 club teams. No one is watching 2022s. There was not a single coach watching 2022 games at the top tournaments this fall. None at Primetime. None at Mid Atlantic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one is recruiting your 8th grader. Get over yourself. Colleges are barely even watching the top 2021 club teams. No one is watching 2022s. There was not a single coach watching 2022 games at the top tournaments this fall. None at Primetime. None at Mid Atlantic.

Your reading comprehension is not to good...they said high schools not colleges were recruiting the 8th grader

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's softball, who cares

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your reading comprehension is not to good...they said high schools not colleges were recruiting the 8th grader

It's too, not to. Maybe you clowns went to the same school for your edumacation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Loyola tournament begins this weekend. It looks like it will be a great preseason event. Good luck to all of the teams.
But to hold a preseason tournament and tell parents they can not watch?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Loyola tournament begins this weekend. It looks like it will be a great preseason event. Good luck to all of the teams.

Ahhh..If only every tournament was set up this way. Parents cause all the problems. Let the kids play, let the coaches coach and let the refs ref.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ahhh..If only every tournament was set up this way. Parents cause all the problems. Let the kids play, let the coaches coach and let the refs ref.

Believe it or not, there are parents who can enjoy their kids playing a game without acting like a horse's a55.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Believe it or not, there are parents who can enjoy their kids playing a game without acting like a horse's a55.

yes there are, but they are becoming fewer and fewer.

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard