BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 40 of 85 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 84 85
Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I know we can't talk about the B bracket but does anyone know who is BBL Helix is? Are they any good?

building blocks lacrosse. decent.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know we can't talk about the B bracket but does anyone know who is BBL Helix is? Are they any good?

Building Blocks Lacrosse. I think they’re out of the Philly area. I don’t think I’ve seen them play field lax, just box. They were a decent team though.

Thank you for the answer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know if they are going to Purchase on the 28th?

Is who going to purchase, how is that tournament, is it a competitive tournament (Pumpkin Shootout)?

Better off staying on LI at Octoberfest

Went to it last year (Pumpkin Shootout up in Purchase) very well run tournament, good competition, don't know which teams are going this year.

This tournament should be pretty good its run by Dynamic Sports which owns 90 + 1, fighting ducks, and empire.

Dynamic Sports is a marketing and operations company. They partner with these companies to help them organize and achieve goals they want by marketing for them and handling some of their operations. i don't think they actually own clubs or the tournaments. pumpkin shootout is run by my lacrosse tournaments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Leave it to Blatant to not have the schedule up yet, even though their website says they'll have it out one week prior to the tournament. Typical bs. I'm sure they'll be selling blatant swag at the entrance.

This is an over used complaint. Schedule almost always come out on Wednesday. Please don’t act as if your new to this. Why wouldn’t they sell merchandise at entrance. It’s what you would do, right? Isn’t that what happens at every tournament?

Blatant, Outlaws fall for it every time! Take the money, your responses make things look bad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Building Blocks Lacrosse. I think they’re out of the Philly area. I don’t think I’ve seen them play field lax, just box. They were a decent team though.

Thank you for the answer.

BBL is out of North Jersey. I think BBL Black is their top team. So my guess they are not that great, NJ teams have a hard time fielding full teams in the fall. To many hockey kids.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is who going to purchase, how is that tournament, is it a competitive tournament (Pumpkin Shootout)?

Went to it last year (Pumpkin Shootout up in Purchase) very well run tournament, good competition, don't know which teams are going this year.

This tournament should be pretty good its run by Dynamic Sports which owns 90 + 1, fighting ducks, and empire.

Dynamic Sports is a marketing and operations company. They partner with these companies to help them organize and achieve goals they want by marketing for them and handling some of their operations. i don't think they actually own clubs or the tournaments. pumpkin shootout is run by my lacrosse tournaments.

91 Directors own Dynamic and mylacrossetournamenrs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Went to it last year (Pumpkin Shootout up in Purchase) very well run tournament, good competition, don't know which teams are going this year.[/quote]

This tournament should be pretty good its run by Dynamic Sports which owns 90 + 1, fighting ducks, and empire.[/quote]

Dynamic Sports is a marketing and operations company. They partner with these companies to help them organize and achieve goals they want by marketing for them and handling some of their operations. i don't think they actually own clubs or the tournaments. pumpkin shootout is run by my lacrosse tournaments. [/quote]

91 Directors own Dynamic and mylacrossetournamenrs.[/quote]
So what? We're still better than Blatant and Outlaws.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why did the outlaws make an A and B bracket, but then made it possible for both to make the same playoff bracket. Why wouldn't they even out the brackets, since they made it possible for both brackets too compete in the same playoffs. Instead of having an A and B, have evened out brackets.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They do have some kind of affiliation with the teams mentioned above.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why did the outlaws make an A and B bracket, but then made it possible for both to make the same playoff bracket. Why wouldn't they even out the brackets, since they made it possible for both brackets too compete in the same playoffs. Instead of having an A and B, have evened out brackets.

You're asking why would a org make the match up in a tournament advantages to them? Not being a smart [lacrosse] but they are trying to make sure they get to the playoffs.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're asking why would a org make the match up in a tournament advantages to them? Not being a smart [lacrosse] but they are trying to make sure they get to the playoffs.

They call themselves an "A" team so they should play Igloo, TB, S2S, etc. Otherwise, they should call themselves a "B" team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They call themselves an "A" team so they should play Igloo, TB, S2S, etc. Otherwise, they should call themselves a "B" team.

They are playing a express north team that went a bad 0-3 at Halloween Havoc and Igloo B team. The only real challenge right now are the warriors, but that is why you play the game so one of those teams may surprise them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Redundant, word salad questions . . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The B bracket is playing in the morning and the A in the afternoon. How can the two outlaw teams make it to the same playoff bracket when they are playing at two different times. Did you read it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The B bracket is playing in the morning and the A in the afternoon. How can the two outlaw teams make it to the same playoff bracket when they are playing at two different times. Did you read it?

We are not talking about those teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Outlaws didn’t make the brackets? It’s. Blatant Tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Outlaws didn’t make the brackets? It’s. Blatant Tournament.

Who owns Blatant? Is it the Outlaws son?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For Outlaws, or anyone, to win that tournament, they will need to beat Warriors, TB/S2S and Igloo. That’s a tall or for any club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For Outlaws, or anyone, to win that tournament, they will need to beat Warriors, TB/S2S and Igloo. That’s a tall or for any club.

You are correct but look at the match ups. Select plays the warriors and if they don't loose by too many goals they can end up in 2nd place going into the playoffs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Why did the outlaws make an A and B bracket, but then made it possible for both to make the same playoff bracket. Why wouldn't they even out the brackets, since they made it possible for both brackets too compete in the same playoffs. Instead of having an A and B, have evened out brackets.

[/quote

You are correct but look at the match ups. Select plays the warriors and if they don't loose by too many goals they can end up in 2nd place going into the playoffs.

Why do you care? It is not unusual for the "home" team to be given some advantage to making the playoffs. All the club sponsored tournaments do it. Either way, the Outlaws have to advance. If the team does then it will face the teams in the other bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True, but that’s to be expected. Have you ever seen the Bandits schedules? Total joke. The Warriors get forced to play the tougher teams while Bandits play their 3rd string and save their top players for the playoffs. Every tournament is the same. You still have to beat the teams to win. No one gives a crap about playoffs. It’s about who did you best to get there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This tournament should be pretty good its run by Dynamic Sports which owns 90 + 1, fighting ducks, and empire.[/quote]

Dynamic Sports is a marketing and operations company. They partner with these companies to help them organize and achieve goals they want by marketing for them and handling some of their operations. i don't think they actually own clubs or the tournaments. pumpkin shootout is run by my lacrosse tournaments. [/quote]

91 Directors own Dynamic and mylacrossetournamenrs.[/quote]
So what? We're still better than Blatant and Outlaws.[/quote]

Ok. Thanks for pointing that out. Not sure who the “we are” you refer too. But I guess we are happy that you think so

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Dynamic Sports manages the admistrative aspects of the member clubs. It allows the clubs to get better deals on gear and such. They probably also get a discount on the mylacrossetournamnets tournaments. The clubs are owned by the club directors or owner whatever, but not by dynamic sports. Separate entity. This info was gotten from the head director of one of the member organization.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by ScottK
[quote=Anonymous]

Dynamic Sports manages the admistrative aspects of the member clubs. It allows the clubs to get better deals on gear and such. They probably also get a discount on the mylacrossetournamnets tournaments. The clubs are owned by the club directors or owner whatever, but not by dynamic sports. Separate entity. This info was gotten from the head director of one of the member organization.

Dynamic Sports Management owners/founders are Sean Chaimberland and George Breres. They are also 2 of the directors of Team 91. They are also the directors of Mylacrossetournamnets. Separate companies owned and ran by the same people. Call it what you want.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True, but that’s to be expected. Have you ever seen the Bandits schedules? Total joke. The Warriors get forced to play the tougher teams while Bandits play their 3rd string and save their top players for the playoffs. Every tournament is the same. You still have to beat the teams to win. No one gives a crap about playoffs. It’s about who did you best to get there.
I

I kind of agree about the Bandits and LI tournaments playing no one in the first round with that said they can play and compete with anyone and win 95% of there games. Warriors are not that good and after they breeze through there bracket they will lose to either S2S, Igloo or TB they can't compete with them. S2S and TB should be a competitive game and Igloo should win it but you never know thats why you play the games, good luck to all….

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by ScottK
[quote=Anonymous]

Dynamic Sports Management owners/founders are Sean Chaimberland and George Breres. They are also 2 of the directors of Team 91. They are also the directors of Mylacrossetournamnets. Separate companies owned and ran by the same people. Call it what you want.

Yes but they bring their teams to these tournaments that they run, making them competitive tournaments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I

I kind of agree about the Bandits and LI tournaments playing no one in the first round with that said they can play and compete with anyone and win 95% of there games. Warriors are not that good and after they breeze through there bracket they will lose to either S2S, Igloo or TB they can't compete with them. S2S and TB should be a competitive game and Igloo should win it but you never know thats why you play the games, good luck to all….

I think the playoffs will be Igloo vs Outlaws and Warriors vs S2S. Most likely Igloo vs S2S in the final with Igloo taking the win. I think TB is a good team, but I’m not sold on them yet. They had one significant win all last season against the Warriors, but lost to Empire the same day and then got destroyed by BL and Rising Sons at NXT. They really haven’t played too many teams yet. Scrimmages in fall mean nothing. Tournaments in fall mean just a little more. I think the top three are still Express, Bandits and Igloo, in that order. Then there’s a drop off.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I

I think the playoffs will be Igloo vs Outlaws and Warriors vs S2S. Most likely Igloo vs S2S in the final with Igloo taking the win. I think TB is a good team, but I’m not sold on them yet. They had one significant win all last season against the Warriors, but lost to Empire the same day and then got destroyed by BL and Rising Sons at NXT. They really haven’t played too many teams yet. Scrimmages in fall mean nothing. Tournaments in fall mean just a little more. I think the top three are still Express, Bandits and Igloo, in that order. Then there’s a drop off.

You must be bored.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I

You must be bored.

No, you must be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree Igloo should win it but Warriors can not beat S2S TB or Igloo. Outlaws Select have no shot in beating any of the 4 mentioned.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I

Do whats your predictions fir the B bracket?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You watch that KC vs Oakland game sick!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think the playoffs will be Igloo vs Outlaws and Warriors vs S2S. Most likely Igloo vs S2S in the final with Igloo taking the win. I think TB is a good team, but I’m not sold on them yet. They had one significant win all last season against the Warriors, but lost to Empire the same day and then got destroyed by BL and Rising Sons at NXT. They really haven’t played too many teams yet. Scrimmages in fall mean nothing. Tournaments in fall mean just a little more. I think the top three are still Express, Bandits and Igloo, in that order. Then there’s a drop off.[/quote]

Do whats your predictions fir the B bracket?[/quote]

Can anyone say spell check?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We should get a good idea where everyone stands after this weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I

I would think bbl and outlaws gold maybe? Don't know if s2s has played a game yet. Force, white, hitmen basically even.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I

I would think bbl and outlaws gold maybe? Don't know if s2s has played a game yet. Force, white, hitmen basically even.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I

Outlaws will win the championship. Guaranteed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I

S2S played TB A and lost 8-2. Will be interesting to see how they do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]

I

I kind

S2S played TB A and lost 8-2. Will be interesting to see how they do.

Score was 6-3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won the Blatant Tourney ?

Page 40 of 85 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard