BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 41 of 101 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 100 101
Re: Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does anyone know where you can buy farm feed by the stimpson tournament ? Blatant needs to make sure taz animal parents have something to eat all day

Taz 13 TB 1

Express an igloo both beat up on taz tommorow the "legacy "is OVER

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know where you can buy farm feed by the stimpson tournament ? Blatant needs to make sure taz animal parents have something to eat all day

Taz 13 TB 1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow! That was really clever!! What a loser. Looking forward to the Taz boys putting a good woop'n on all your B boys!! Bring plenty of Kleenex, daddy. Prediction: A whole bunch to zero, and your B boys won't finish the game! Better stick to those B tourneys!!

Aweee are u a sensitive daddy?? Wahhh did your feelings hurt? Who said anything about this being about any of the teams being at the tournament tomorrow? That comment was directed at the animal parents an your reply to it was fitting Now make sure you pump little Tyler up tommorow An get him mad An make sure he plays dirty An rough ( YAWN) be careful man down can cost you all 3 games

The same sicko again, and continuing to have conversations with yourself. Naming a child but being smart enough and knowing that there isn't a child with that name on the team, very creepy, you must know this team. You are a bad bad person. Something tells me you will be exposed soon. Just a hunch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Taz 13 TB 1

No shot...Easy 4-0 for Taz tomorrow

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Taz 13 TB 1

I'm sure you said the same thing going into Columbus Day - how'd that work out for 'ya?!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Taz 13 TB 1

Taz will go 1 - 2. Not make it to the finals. TB & Igloo will beat them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Channy calling in a favor and having Blatant schedule changed for North? I wonder why the last minute switch. Times and fields are all still the same. North goes from playing 2 of the teams that have already played in a tournament and created some buzz with their recent win to playing I guess what they perceive as weaker teams.

Which North team are you referring too?

At Havoc it was Express North Fee and Express North Schreiber both who went 1-2
At Blatant is says Express North Lawrence
?????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Taz 13 TB 1

Yet another EASY t-shirt for the Taz boys tomorrow! Probably won't break a sweat all day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow! That was really clever!! What a loser. Looking forward to the Taz boys putting a good woop'n on all your B boys!! Bring plenty of Kleenex, daddy. Prediction: A whole bunch to zero, and your B boys won't finish the game! Better stick to those B tourneys!!

Aweee are u a sensitive daddy?? Wahhh did your feelings hurt? Who said anything about this being about any of the teams being at the tournament tomorrow? That comment was directed at the animal parents an your reply to it was fitting Now make sure you pump little Tyler up tommorow An get him mad An make sure he plays dirty An rough ( YAWN) be careful man down can cost you all 3 games

The same sicko again, and continuing to have conversations with yourself. Naming a child but being smart enough and knowing that there isn't a child with that name on the team, very creepy, you must know this team. You are a bad bad person. Something tells me you will be exposed soon. Just a hunch.

You won't respond to this post because you are a coward (yawn), digital footprints must have you a little shaken Wahhh.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You won't respond to this post because you are a coward (yawn), digital footprints must have you a little shaken Wahhh.

There is an AGWAY just down the road on Jericho if you want to buy some oats for the animals!

PS the irony of the anonymous poster calling out others as cowards is very clear to anyone with a brain.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As much as it pains me to think that kids are this site, I am praying that in this case it is true. If any part of this conversation was written by an adult you need your head examined. For the person that commented last... there have been many many more atrocious post written anonymously without "exposure" if you will, than what this kid wrote. If you truly believe that you're "hunch" will come to fruition... fat chance. Little advise... stay off the site if you're so easily offended. Stick to snap chat and my space.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ouch TB
14-0

Taz must have really brought their game and didn't care to stop.
What happen?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ouch TB
14-0

What happen?

They really brought their A game and never let up. 99 out of a 100 games Taz beats TB. Columbus Day was that one day for TB.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ouch TB
14-0

What happen?

Could have been much worse. Taz took their foot off the gas, early on. Class act.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Taz 13 TB 1

I'm sure you said the same thing going into Columbus Day - how'd that work out for 'ya?!

Another easy t-shirt for the Tazzies. Gotta stop playing the B teams. Sorry jealous haters!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
North lost 10 to 8 to taz. That was a good game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz should of played 2023. Waist of time. Need to get better, playing inferior teams not helping them getting to next level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ouch TB
14-0

What happen?

Could have been much worse. Taz took their foot off the gas, early on. Class act.

Taz and class act don't go hand in hand

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Taz 13 TB 1

As we all knew...Taz rolled

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Taz 13 TB 1

Yet another EASY t-shirt for the Taz boys tomorrow! Probably won't break a sweat all day.

Where did all you TB chest pounders go?? Been pretty quiet. A little wake up call today gentlemen? Hope you enjoyed your 5 minutes of fame because it’s back to the status quo in 2024 lacrosse. And TB is back to obscurity.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz should of played 2023. Waist of time. Need to get better, playing inferior teams not helping them getting to next level.

10-8 sounds like a good game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ouch TB
14-0

What happen?

Winning 14-0 is a class act?
I guess that's as classy as Taz can hope for.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree WP would kill them right now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Taz 13 TB 1

Another easy t-shirt for the Tazzies. Gotta stop playing the B teams. Sorry jealous haters!!

Great team, boys are great players and congrats to them. But posts like that because you drove him to tourney are stupid. You won nothing. You are nothing. They don’t give parents tvshirts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haters gonna hate! I watched Taz today and they are as good as it gets in 2024 age group. Pleasure to watch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sure the boys are wonderful but as far as coaches An parents the taz organization at 2024 is the most classless I've seen !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sure the boys are wonderful but as far as coaches An parents the taz organization at 2024 is the most classless I've seen !!

True boo hoo !!! Back to the drawing board

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
congrats on Outlaws 2024 ... well done

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And they keep believing it's jealousy that fuels the hatred!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's the next level ? The MLL...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree WP would kill them right now.

Gotta agree. While they did obviously have to redeem themselves after the worst loss they ever had, they need to stop playing a bunch of teams they know they are going to beat. Definitely should have played up.
Ouch TB
14-0

What happen?

Winning 14-0 is a class act?
I guess that's as classy as Taz can hope for.

Yes, it is a class act. Obviously you are use to watching a bunch of bad B teams in Nassau County, where the score doesn't get into double digits. Well now your boys are playing with the big boys from Suffolk, where the score could have easily been 24-0, so yes 14-0 is a big favor.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo , express, ? Inferior teams. Really !!! Tax is just great. Deal with it!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When there is nothing else you can complain about because your sons team was completely outclassed today, make up some stuff about the coaches and parents. I get it, jealous haters are going to hate, but please come up with something more credible than that. Very lame! C'mon now, you can do better!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Both taz and launch have classless parents.... rude and arrogant
it’s the coaches that do nothing to control them.
Bring on the agway feed for these people.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haters gonna hate. Where is 91 hiding anyway.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True Boo Hoo!!!!!..... "0" shots during the game!! They also went 0-3 all day. WOW!!! "0" is a good number for them this week. Maybe the kids should change the name this week to True Boo Hoo zero or True Boo Hoo JOKE not True Boo Hoo goat!!!. Go get tissues at agway they have them in Nassau county, Suffolk has feed for all the goat teams they need too be fed.....LMAO..... WP and TAZ.......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
congrats on Outlaws 2024 ... well done

RoCo is back!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When they are taking 5k dollars from each parent do you honestly believe the coaches are going to do anything to control them or their kids? Taz can enjoy their meaningless victories now but when they get to high school when all this really matters they will be in for a rude awakening. H.S. Coaches are not gonna put up with their arrogance regardless of their physical prowess as the parents like to boast about

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There were some competitive and entertaining 2024 games at Blatant yesterday. No parental sideline drama and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What would you suggest the coaches do?

Page 41 of 101 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 100 101

Link Copied to Clipboard