BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 123 of 144 1 2 121 122 123 124 125 143 144
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
? Express stock is going through the roof! The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire! Tryout registrations are at an all time high! 88+3 players will be looking to jump ship and hop on the Express train, if not, Legacy and Outlaws. Igloo will lose some players due to WSYL team fiasco.

Quite the opposite, providing an team to compete in the WSYL will be a draw for them.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express success is based on one thing. " There is a sucker born every day"

Got that right! They even try to convince themselves of how great they are. Hmmmm let's see. 2023 Haugen lost to Lax Black in championship game Sunday, but there's a picture of the team proudly wearing t-shirt and claiming to be 2023 Champions on their website. WHAT????????

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They won Lax Fest. Probably would have won Lax Clash if they didn't play against a team of men

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Got that right! They even try to convince themselves of how great they are. Hmmmm let's see. 2023 Haugen lost to Lax Black in championship game Sunday, but there's a picture of the team proudly wearing t-shirt and claiming to be 2023 Champions on their website. WHAT????????

What a dope. Picture was from LAX Fest not LAX Clash - if you are going to come on this site at least take the time to understand what you are seeing/reading.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow talk about living in a glass house. Express parent complaining about older kids, lol

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My guy All American, Loser

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What a dope. Picture was from LAX Fest not LAX Clash - if you are going to come on this site at least take the time to understand what you are seeing/reading.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son could never make express but he is going for a half ride to a very good school(D1) which I would not be able to afford without scholarship.
What does that say about judging talent- it was all political, Kids parents who he thought would give the most money.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They won Lax Fest. Probably would have won Lax Clash if they didn't play against a team of men

Really how about your giant attack MAN that will be 14 before half of the 2023 kids will be 12. Plus I know of numerous holdbacks on 2023 stop with your crap. Express cheats along with Laxblack, Crabs, Igloo and 90+1. Keep telling yourself your great. Make a team of all 11-12 year old boys and lets see how you do.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amen

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whats up with the '28 team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't know about the 28s, but they have really made a great effort in the newer grades and every age is competitive with the elite teams.. Channy has the 28s, so I sure they'll be good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Perhaps you realize that there is no '28 board on BOTC. That's because they're second graders . . . and really, no reason to be discussing 7 YO lacrosse on a internet forum!! YOU are what makes youth sports more and more problematic in soooooo many ways.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Perhaps you realize that there is no '28 board on BOTC. That's because they're second graders . . . and really, no reason to be discussing 7 YO lacrosse on a internet forum!! YOU are what makes youth sports more and more problematic in soooooo many ways.

So says the person discussing it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am not discussing it - I am criticizing your trying to discuss it!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am not discussing it - I am criticizing your trying to discuss it!

The blog police have put everyone on notice. No discussing 2028 lacrosse, unless you want to pass criticism about it. Then it's okay.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks Troll. Express has a 28 team that is why i ask. I understand they are only 7 and was curious how intense it actually is in terms of practice and travel tournaments at that age. I assume you're another angry long islander with attitude picking fights be it verbal or virtual with whoever will give you the attention...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just ignore. People forget this is supposed to be informative and sharing about lax. Just email Channy and he'll respond unlike a lot of coaches and directors. And let people say what they will, but his teams are always eventually the top 1, 2 or 3 team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]It's pretty amazing but since my kid has been playing club ball all i have heard is Express is losing its luster. It's going downhill. Yet year after year it reloads with players, teams, and coaches. It even has expanded to other states. Let's face it they have been the big dog for a long time. Yes other clubs have entered the fray and actually made an impact in the overall grand scheme but Express still stands and is still doing just fine. There will always be up years and down years for age groups in any program/business but as long as they are providing a service that people are willing to pay for they will be in business. There will always be those who are not happy and they will come on here and bash the program it's director and anything associated with Express. It's just like any business you can have thousands of happy customers but it's the one that is not happy for whatever the reason that complains and stirs the pot often posting multiple times with different attacks. I guarantee if only registered users could post the complaints coming from the same people would stop and as a result the posts on here complaing would be more than cut in

They do have the #1 or #2 team in most age groups on LI.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]It's pretty amazing but since my kid has been playing club ball all i have heard is Express is losing its luster. It's going downhill. Yet year after year it reloads with players, teams, and coaches. It even has expanded to other states. Let's face it they have been the big dog for a long time. Yes other clubs have entered the fray and actually made an impact in the overall grand scheme but Express still stands and is still doing just fine. There will always be up years and down years for age groups in any program/business but as long as they are providing a service that people are willing to pay for they will be in business. There will always be those who are not happy and they will come on here and bash the program it's director and anything associated with Express. It's just like any business you can have thousands of happy customers but it's the one that is not happy for whatever the reason that complains and stirs the pot often posting multiple times with different attacks. I guarantee if only registered users could post the complaints coming from the same people would stop and as a result the posts on here complaing would be more than cut in

They do have the #1 or #2 team in most age groups on LI.

The only reason half of the kids play for Express is because they want to try and get an edge in the Catholic schools. You know the 3

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess this tread is back from vacation!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kids don't only play Express because they go to Catholic school. If so, that's a mistake. Those schools don't care what club you played on, trust me. They play the best kids, end of story.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kids don't only play Express because they go to Catholic school. If so, that's a mistake. Those schools don't care what club you played on, trust me. They play the best kids, end of story.

Don't start that again! You know that is absolutely not true, the coaches and Brother Phoney Balloney absolutely give the edge to Express kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't start that again! You know that is absolutely not true, the coaches and Brother Phoney Balloney absolutely give the edge to Express kids.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Leave at that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you suggesting that we're all stupid? Express is feeder program for 3 catholic schools. Don't try that Scientology on us, ok Travolta...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You idiots do realize there is an actually test to get into "3 high schools" or any other catholic high schools for that matter! Yes, these schools LOVE being competitive in athletics but with Chaminade and St. as spending over 20 mill on science labs, SJB 5 mill plus on a library, that is not the schools sole purpose. These teams, sports are built to enhance the environment! They just happen to be damn good at them too!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you suggesting that we're all stupid? Express is feeder program for 3 catholic schools. Don't try that Scientology on us, ok Travolta...

Clueless.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You idiots do realize there is an actually test to get into "3 high schools" or any other catholic high schools for that matter! Yes, these schools LOVE being competitive in athletics but with Chaminade and St. as spending over 20 mill on science labs, SJB 5 mill plus on a library, that is not the schools sole purpose. These teams, sports are built to enhance the environment! They just happen to be damn good at them too!!

It would appear from your post that you were not able to pass the test.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It would appear from your post that you were not able to pass the test.

There were some very good seniors that did not play on Chaminade last year, also none of them played for express. get your head out of your [lacrosse].

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is anyone else surprised how BAD that 2022 Chucks team is? I would think since Channy puts his name on it they would be better. Guess its the typical money grab!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL - politics of many sorts exist at every level of sports, from the pros on down! The best DO NOT always play! You are naive!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL - politics of many sorts exist at every level of sports, from the pros on down! The best DO NOT always play! You are naive!

St Anthony's also plays kids who have graduated.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

St Anthony's also plays kids who have graduated.

Are you talking about the issue from last year, which was NOT what happened?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is anyone else surprised how BAD that 2022 Chucks team is? I would think since Channy puts his name on it they would be better. Guess its the typical money grab!

$100% Buyer beware...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

$100% Buyer beware...

Its ok pretty bad. The drop off from the top team to the Schwajle and the Chuck team. Yet people line up to pay it. Amazing

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

$100% Buyer beware...

Its ok pretty bad. The drop off from the top team to the Schwajle and the Chuck team. Yet people line up to pay it. Amazing

The Schwalje team played for the 1st time today as a team and that team is solid for a 2nd team at a club. They are exactly where they should be, on par with 2nd tier club's A teams. They beat Express North, tied TV and lost to surprisingly scrappy and decent Hitmen team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I watched Express Schwalje play when my son had a game next to them this morning. They are very good on D and all the kids can move the ball on offense. Coaches were very into the game making them move the ball. No 1v1 like other teams do with their best player. They seem like they will get better each week and will be able to compete with the better team. Channy and Igloo A are in a class all by themselves on LI. Sons team plays Chucks last weekend and they need a lot of work. They are a B/C team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I watched Express Schwalje play when my son had a game next to them this morning. They are very good on D and all the kids can move the ball on offense. Coaches were very into the game making them move the ball. No 1v1 like other teams do with their best player. They seem like they will get better each week and will be able to compete with the better team. Channy and Igloo A are in a class all by themselves on LI. Sons team plays Chucks last weekend and they need a lot of work. They are a B/C team.

Sure, you are watching a different game while your son's game is playing. Unless your son rides the bench, no one does this. Nice try.......Schwalje dad. Stop the hate......its fall ball.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey dummy..my sons game was over and the other game was going on.refs kept the clock on the field of the games they were refereeing so i watched 5 mins of that game

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cheating, cheaters, money grabbing, huge rostering, playing down cheats!

Like Reply Quote
Page 123 of 144 1 2 121 122 123 124 125 143 144
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard