BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 40 of 101 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 100 101
Re: Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only 2 day left for tb to brag there the best

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Hope there are crisis counselors for parents and kids if Taz loses

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hope there are crisis counselors for parents and kids if Taz loses

There goes another one! The crazy guy is right. Based on this thread, 2024 lacrosse does revolve around these two teams, because no one can stop talking about them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where is Tb bragging? They seemed very humble in victory on this crazy psychotic forum !! All you read is madlax taz an wp bickering on here

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by lumpy45
Anybody know who Team Frost is?

I was wondering the same thing. Can’t be a pick up team cause there are several age groups they are fielding teams in.

Ask Jack

Just like everyone else on here I don't know Jack

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz only beat Igloo by one goal at the very end last time. I'm thinking Tax will go 1 and 2 losing to both TB and Igloo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if you can turn back time (Cher) and check the 2022 thread there was a 91 team that was lights out no one could beat them or even come close, said it was the second coming of the 91 Crush then they started losing some games then lost to multiple town teams then they vanished. My son played on that team and is now with a new club because the parents ruined it. DONT LET IT HAPPEN TO YOU!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone who is paying attention to 2024 lax knows that TAZ and Pack are small and slow. When they lose again it won't be a surprise. Very talented lax players but you can't teach size and speed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz only beat Igloo by one goal at the very end last time. I'm thinking Tax will go 1 and 2 losing to both TB and Igloo.

There is zero shot they lose to TB this weekend. Have to assume only 12-13 kids play in that game. Nothing against TB, they had a great win but Taz will dominate on Sat

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone who is paying attention to 2024 lax knows that TAZ and Pack are small and slow. When they lose again it won't be a surprise. Very talented lax players but you can't teach size and speed.

I thought they upgraded some of their players for size this year?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They tried too but a few kids actually turned them down

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

More talk about Taz and Pack. Your obsession with greatness is just too much to overcome, apparently. Thank you! Keep comparing to THE BEST!! WE ARE FLATTERED!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ahhhhh! The pot stirring biggie-middie daddy from the tryouts has reemerged after a two month hiatus! Where you been?? As I recall, back in August you claimed that both Taz and WP were getting rid of all of their little stud players and replacing ALL of them with new biggie players. In fact, you called it... "FACT". Sorry, biggie-pot stirrer, you lost all credibility when not one bit of that happened! But most of us knew that, then, right? Now you are back... claiming once again to be the inside expert for both teams, with your tired old biggie rant, but you aren't a parent of either team. Suggestion. If you like this whole pot-stirring gig, get some new material. The biggie thing has long run it's course. Very lame at this point.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ahhhhh! The pot stirring biggie-middie daddy from the tryouts has reemerged after a two month hiatus! Where you been?? As I recall, back in August you claimed that both Taz and WP were getting rid of all of their little stud players and replacing ALL of them with new biggie players. In fact, you called it... "FACT". Sorry, biggie-pot stirrer, you lost all credibility when not one bit of that happened! But most of us knew that, then, right? Now you are back... claiming once again to be the inside expert for both teams, with your tired old biggie rant, but you aren't a parent of either team. Suggestion. If you like this whole pot-stirring gig, get some new material. The biggie thing has long run it's course. Very lame at this point.

That long winded post is in the running for top 10 dumbest posts of the month. Good luck, fingers crossed

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone still has a healthy obsession with the AA teams I see. Obviously you all just can't get enough. It must be human nature, society's obsession with athletic prowess.

I for one think this talk is great, all of you parents putting our children on pedestals, giving them rock-star type recognition. I admit, it's a little overwhelming at times, but we are getting use to it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone still has a healthy obsession with the AA teams I see. Obviously you all just can't get enough. It must be human nature, society's obsession with athletic prowess.

I for one think this talk is great, all of you parents putting our children on pedestals, giving them rock-star type recognition. I admit, it's a little overwhelming at times, but we are getting use to it.

Also in the running for DPOM. It’s gonna be tough to pick a winner

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

<yawn>

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I miss the Napoleon.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The only talk I've read is the display of poor sportsmanship and arrogance of your kids, must have missed the pedestal and prowess thread.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo A is the best 2 loss team on the island. I heard they only lost to the B team by a goal as well when they scrimmaged.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That long winded post is in the running for top 10 dumbest posts of the month. Good luck, fingers crossed

Jacks$$. He’s right in the money with that!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
your wife says size doesn't matter

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But I bet he's fast....lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah don't confuse your size and speed and TRY to equate to it lacrosse. Maybe you should have a better FIELD IQ

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He’s right. I remember it too. Nothing changed with either team. Try peddling your BS on the mad Lax thread. Maybe they haven’t heard it yet. Or think of something a little more fresh!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Naw. You got it beat, with your recycled biggie post. Talk about DUMB!! Can’t believe you’re starting that again! It was idiotic the first time! You want biggie fries with that?!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Channy calling in a favor and having Blatant schedule changed for North? I wonder why the last minute switch. Times and fields are all still the same. North goes from playing 2 of the teams that have already played in a tournament and created some buzz with their recent win to playing I guess what they perceive as weaker teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which North team are you referring too?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Channy calling in a favor and having Blatant schedule changed for North? I wonder why the last minute switch. Times and fields are all still the same. North goes from playing 2 of the teams that have already played in a tournament and created some buzz with their recent win to playing I guess what they perceive as weaker teams.

Why is Express A not playing? Schwalie busy again? Has that started!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this the same true blue team? I thought Jaguar was the A team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They playing next weekend at Octoberfest and TAZ will be there as well. Are you busy or going to Purchase or something.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bracket went from 8 to 7 teams so all teams got switched. Nice try though

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, it's their A team and the results will be much different than their Columbus Day results

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jaguars is B, Goat is A. Last season, there was only one TB 2024 team, and it was Jaguars.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know where you can buy farm feed by the stimpson tournament ? Blatant needs to make sure taz animal parents have something to eat all day

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They playing next weekend at Octoberfest and TAZ will be there as well. Are you busy or going to Purchase or something.

Of course they are playing at Octoberfest. It's an Express tournament. It's free! Schwalje has to go.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know where you can buy farm feed by the stimpson tournament ? Blatant needs to make sure taz animal parents have something to eat all day

Wow! That was really clever!! What a loser. Looking forward to the Taz boys putting a good woop'n on all your B boys!! Bring plenty of Kleenex, daddy. Prediction: A whole bunch to zero, and your B boys won't finish the game! Better stick to those B tourneys!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Taz 13 TB 1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow! That was really clever!! What a loser. Looking forward to the Taz boys putting a good woop'n on all your B boys!! Bring plenty of Kleenex, daddy. Prediction: A whole bunch to zero, and your B boys won't finish the game! Better stick to those B tourneys!!

Aweee are u a sensitive daddy?? Wahhh did your feelings hurt? Who said anything about this being about any of the teams being at the tournament tomorrow? That comment was directed at the animal parents an your reply to it was fitting Now make sure you pump little Tyler up tommorow An get him mad An make sure he plays dirty An rough ( YAWN) be careful man down can cost you all 3 games

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The same sicko posting every day and than replying to his or her same post pretending to be a Taz parent. You are a sick man/woman, whatever you are. There are far more important things in life than youth lacrosse. You should think about that and be thankful for what you have. Take a look in the mirror, you are a bad person. Yeah you. Fix it, there is still time. Have a nice day.

Page 40 of 101 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 100 101

Link Copied to Clipboard