BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 76 of 86 1 2 74 75 76 77 78 85 86
Re: MadLax Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Come on man! Couldn't have been last year at this time....the Madlax 2024 team went undefeated in the fall of 2016.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
wrong. Cabell talked S to my 12-yr old kid (plays for another team) in the hand-shake line after Cabell lost. He's till an a$$ 7 yers after the Deadspin article. Can't change the stripes on a zebra.

I am calling BS. Name the team and date. CM would never do that, and his team rarely ever loses.

It happened about this time last year...plain and simple. I was there and saw the kid (who had a bad game that day) in tears. He's a premium A$$!

HA. You lie. You just proved my point. Madlax went undefeated in the Fall.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's talk facts. Nobody is ever going to post a team name and date because it never happened. I've received BJs from CM and given him handjobs for 5+ years now. Yes, he is passionate. Yes, he can be a PITA. But it is because he cares. Frankly, he has drastically mellowed since he started coaching his own kids. You anonymous tough guys need to remember that owners like CM, MM, have families too. It is easy for you to make up lies. 99% of it is BS, and who cares about the other 1%. None of the coaches are perfect. And if they are, they are probably pretty boring to play for.

Fixed it for you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's talk facts. Nobody is ever going to post a team name and date because it never happened. I've watched CM coach for 5+ years now. Yes, he is passionate. Yes, he can be a PITA. But it is because he cares. Frankly, he has drastically mellowed since he started coaching his own kids. You anonymous tough guys need to remember that owners like CM, MM, have families too. It is easy for you to make up lies. 99% of it is BS, and who cares about the other 1%. None of the coaches are perfect. And if they are, they are probably pretty boring to play for.

99% are lies, huh? Here are some facts.

1. He has been fired as a head coach from every job he's ever had.

2. He has threatened many families the same way he did in the ungrateful quitter emails

3. He actually texts kids who opt for other clubs asking them to reconsider. Not the parents, but the kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's talk facts. Nobody is ever going to post a team name and date because it never happened. I've watched CM coach for 5+ years now. Yes, he is passionate. Yes, he can be a PITA. But it is because he cares. Frankly, he has drastically mellowed since he started coaching his own kids. You anonymous tough guys need to remember that owners like CM, MM, have families too. It is easy for you to make up lies. 99% of it is BS, and who cares about the other 1%. None of the coaches are perfect. And if they are, they are probably pretty boring to play for.

I second this post. I have watched him for years also and he has mellowed now that he has kids playing. This only makes sense most people tend to see the big picture better when they start making little people. I know people do not like politics but I find it funny we hold our Club Presidents to I way higher standard then the President of the United States.

Love those photos. Are you still going to take pic of boys playing lacrosse after your son is done? Guess so since that's your income.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wrong. Cabell talked S to my 12-yr old kid (plays for another team) in the hand-shake line after Cabell lost. He's till an a$$ 7 yers after the Deadspin article. Can't change the stripes on a zebra.

I am calling BS. Name the team and date. CM would never do that, and his team rarely ever loses. [/quote]

It happened about this time last year...plain and simple. I was there and saw the kid (who had a bad game that day) in tears. He's a premium A$$![/quote]

HA. You lie. You just proved my point. Madlax went undefeated in the Fall.[/quote]
Uh, wrong again...I never said it was 2024. Learn to read.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's talk facts. Nobody is ever going to post a team name and date because it never happened. Yes, he is passionate. Yes, he can be a PITA. But it is because he cares. Frankly, he has drastically mellowed since he started coaching his own kids. You anonymous tough guys need to remember that owners like CM, MM, have families too. It is easy for you to make up lies. 99% of it is BS, and who cares about the other 1%. None of the coaches are perfect. And if they are, they are probably pretty boring to play for.

Fixed it for you.

So you want us to hate him or not like him because he was mean to you? Please explain how the players for his team are not getting everything and more out of playing for Madlax? Move on he is not hurting anyone he has been mean and a baby towards some people but no real damage has been done. Ask the BW owner about the 16 year old he was caught with? That is real damage!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yelling on the sideline is one thing. Threatening a kid and his family is another. He is lucky that family didn't press charges against him. If you think it's ok to swallow your integrity and defend him, that's on you. Other people are going to call out this guy for the loser he is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yelling on the sideline is one thing. Threatening a kid and his family is another. He is lucky that family didn't press charges against him. If you think it's ok to swallow your integrity and defend him, that's on you. Other people are going to call out this guy for the loser he is.

For the 10000000 time those emails in the Deadspin left out the reply emails from the Jerk dad. And yes I can call him that I know him, he is a jerk. Was Cabel a jerk yes but you can tell from the posted emails the dads emails where omitted to protect his side.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For the 10000000 time those emails in the Deadspin left out the reply emails from the Jerk dad. And yes I can call him that I know him, he is a jerk. Was Cabel a jerk yes but you can tell from the posted emails the dads emails where omitted to protect his side.

The point is...CM's behavior remains the same. He's a premium A$$!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4+ years later, this Deadspin article is a bit of a dead horse. Keep on kicking if it makes you happy but rehashing "Hey Ungrateful Quitter ..." every couple of days does not help persuade marginally interested readers like me. Big difference between a jerk and child molester. Truly do not understand how anyone would send their sons to the latter. I guess God may forgive his sins but something like that is hard to overlook in my eyes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4+ years later, this Deadspin article is a bit of a dead horse. Keep on kicking if it makes you happy but rehashing "Hey Ungrateful Quitter ..." every couple of days does not help persuade marginally interested readers like me. Big difference between a jerk and child molester. Truly do not understand how anyone would send their sons to the latter. I guess God may forgive his sins but something like that is hard to overlook in my eyes.

exactly why I gave a recent example of his ongoing deplorable behavior. And if you notice, I never brought up BW, Deadspin, or any other externality so don't bother trying to redirect the conversation. I'm just telling it as it actually happened last fall. He remains a premium A$$!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I've seen the emails. Nothing of consequence was omitted. But even if that was the case, how on Earth can you defend what that guy wrote? Especially when he's said/emailed the same thing to many different families who dared to leave for another club?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Horrible strawmen. Just because the other guy is a loser doesn't negate what a loser the Madlax guy is. If giving your money to that guy and having your son associated with him doesn't bother you, that says a lot about you and your family's lack of morals.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Horrible strawmen. Just because the other guy is a loser doesn't negate what a loser the Madlax guy is. If giving your money to that guy and having your son associated with him doesn't bother you, that says a lot about you and your family's lack of morals.

Ok sir please give us a list of DMV clubs that are clean of all sins. Please start with VLC so I can point out they are owned by the Crabs and you can find stories for days about that guy. So I will be waiting for this list of choir boy owners please rank them from Pope to Devil?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok sir please give us a list of DMV clubs that are clean of all sins. Please start with VLC so I can point out they are owned by the Crabs and you can find stories for days about that guy. So I will be waiting for this list of choir boy owners please rank them from Pope to Devil?

Evergreen

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Evergreen

So you want me to have my son play for a club with ZERO college commits and Zero track record of real success. Also you may be clean at this time but I see all of your coaches are getting High School HC jobs. Wait tell all the drama and side talk about what kids from what high school get special treatment. And I see a lot of money being spent at that Evergreen complex and we all know Money is the route of all evil.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Crabs owner is vilified because he yells and people cite him as Enemy #1 for reclassing. But even if that's true, VLC is run autonomously of the Crabs. My son is about to graduate from college. We never played for VLC but not several whose sons did, and they all say great things about that club and the people who run it. The guys who actually run VLC have a spotless reputation for running a good club and being good guys, especially compared to Madlax and BW.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Crabs owner is vilified because he yells and people cite him as Enemy #1 for reclassing. But even if that's true, VLC is run autonomously of the Crabs. My son is about to graduate from college. We never played for VLC but not several whose sons did, and they all say great things about that club and the people who run it. The guys who actually run VLC have a spotless reputation for running a good club and being good guys, especially compared to Madlax and BW.

Ok this is a good answer and I can not argue with it one bit. So lets give VLC the top spot. So if they get the best 20 players per class where are the next 20 going to play? I think my point is if your son gets to start at Madlax Cap and will sit at VLC or be 7th middie at VLC. As a parent we will take the risk of a mean email to give our sons the best option we can for lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok this is a good answer and I can not argue with it one bit. So lets give VLC the top spot. So if they get the best 20 players per class where are the next 20 going to play? I think my point is if your son gets to start at Madlax Cap and will sit at VLC or be 7th middie at VLC. As a parent we will take the risk of a mean email to give our sons the best option we can for lacrosse.

Translation: I will set aside our family's morals if I think my son will do well with Madlax. As long as it's not my family being threatened, I have no problem whenever the owner treats his other clients poorly. As long as it's not us, I will gladly give him my money and have my son be taught by him.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Translation: I will set aside our family's morals if I think my son will do well with Madlax. As long as it's not my family being threatened, I have no problem whenever the owner treats his other clients poorly. As long as it's not us, I will gladly give him my money and have my son be taught by him.

Yes you are correct because the treats you speak of are old news one and they are not as big a deal as you really want them to be. And all the other guys who work for him are great guys and have been great guys over the years. He is around but 90% of all the interaction with a coach is done by the others on the staff. And he might be crazy but he has proven to know what he is talking about and he has proven to be able to find and help place kids into colleges and private schools. Ask all the players who have played for guys like Bobby Knight over the years the good out weights the bad. Are Madlax parents happy when he acts like a [lacrosse] no but he is not really harming anyone in real life. A mean email is not a death sentence.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
cb is a d I c k

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So we are to believe that CM's email error in judgement was a one time thing and he "learned" from his mistakes? Hmmm...I have some land in Alaska that will become a tropical paradise next week....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes you are correct because the treats you speak of are old news one and they are not as big a deal as you really want them to be. And all the other guys who work for him are great guys and have been great guys over the years. He is around but 90% of all the interaction with a coach is done by the others on the staff. And he might be crazy but he has proven to know what he is talking about and he has proven to be able to find and help place kids into colleges and private schools. Ask all the players who have played for guys like Bobby Knight over the years the good out weights the bad. Are Madlax parents happy when he acts like a [lacrosse] no but he is not really harming anyone in real life. A mean email is not a death sentence.

Classic Stockholm Syndrome.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Classic Stockholm Syndrome.

This thread is so lame. Are you really trying to establish some sort of moral righteousness by playing for certain clubs versus others?

Get a grip, it's a youth club sport. Stop trying to create an argument where playing for a certain club makes you a terrible person. If that was the case, every parent who ever allowed a child to play Division 1 sports would be an awful human since all programs have had their issues. It's all about improving as a player, it's about the opportunity, and it's about the fun.

Please get off your moral high horse with respect to club lacrosse. Most likely you have an agenda because either you or your child weren't good enough. Let it go.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So it's ok to play for a maniac who threatens kids and families as long as it's not you. And if one brings that up, it must be because a kid got cut. Do you hear yourself? I guess you either have no morals or no problem telling your son that your family's morals are swallowed every time he puts on the uniform.

This is not a new development. Every time you take the field, all the other people know that you are playing for the Ungrateful Quitter guy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So it's ok to play for a maniac who threatens kids and families as long as it's not you. And if one brings that up, it must be because a kid got cut. Do you hear yourself? I guess you either have no morals or no problem telling your son that your family's morals are swallowed every time he puts on the uniform.

This is not a new development. Every time you take the field, all the other people know that you are playing for the Ungrateful Quitter guy.

Your argument is incredibly weak. Do you hear yourself? Again, it's about getting better and preparing yourself to play at a high level in HS. You keep standing on your moral high horse that's most likely some uncompetitive and poorly coached club. Nobody cares.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your argument is incredibly weak. Do you hear yourself? Again, it's about getting better and preparing yourself to play at a high level in HS. You keep standing on your moral high horse that's most likely some uncompetitive and poorly coached club. Nobody cares.

Dude, you are weak. If you think it's fine to lower your family's morals to play for that guy, more power to you. There are several clubs that your son could play for equal or better to Madlax, but if you tell your son it's fine to associate with that filth, it's all on you.

You've established you think it's fine if he threatens people as long as it's not you. Why do you think so many kids leave once they hit HS? Because they get tired of that crap and realize there are equal or better options.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares! Each kid/family is entitled to play for which ever club they choose. No elite program is perfect. You can find dirt on pretty much each of the programs. Arguing that you're paying money to an A$$ is not going to do anything - just because you don't fatten his wallet - there will always be someone that does. Hopefully your kid is playing on the right team that suits him. Let's get back to arguing about the best team at any age group... NOT which stupid coach/director/owner program that we subject our kids to.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M. A. D. L. A X

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dude, you are weak. If you think it's fine to lower your family's morals to play for that guy, more power to you. There are several clubs that your son could play for equal or better to Madlax, but if you tell your son it's fine to associate with that filth, it's all on you.

You've established you think it's fine if he threatens people as long as it's not you. Why do you think so many kids leave once they hit HS? Because they get tired of that crap and realize there are equal or better options.

We all associate with filth on a daily basis. It is part of learning to live in this world. This man's child will have to work with and for difficult people his whole life. Playing for such a coach might actually cause him to grow by leaps and bounds. Besides, he pays the guy to coach lacrosse, not parent his son.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We all deal with filth every day, but only an idiot dad would CHOOSE to pay filth and have his son taught by filth.

The lessons learned by lacrosse and most sports are both on and off the field. You may not care if your son is taught by a great role domel, but lost people do.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We all deal with filth every day, but only an idiot dad would CHOOSE to pay filth and have his son taught by filth.

The lessons learned by lacrosse and most sports are both on and off the field. You may not care if your son is taught by a great role domel, but lost people do.

Write much?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Write much?

Ever hear of a phone autocorrecting? I guess that's what you have to say instead of admitting how embarrassing it is to play for that guy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M A D L A X

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The amount the Madlax owner is over hype as a bad guy has really jumped the shark. Please moved on to how many holdbacks and how much Madlax cost. These two subjects could make everyone's life better. He is a different kind of guy, a little blunt and to much to the point when he talks and writes. But very harmless. He has run a high level club for 20 years move on people.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The amount the Madlax owner is over hype as a bad guy has really jumped the shark. Please moved on to how many holdbacks and how much Madlax cost. These two subjects could make everyone's life better. He is a different kind of guy, a little blunt and to much to the point when he talks and writes. But very harmless. He has run a high level club for 20 years move on people.

https://deadspin.com/hey-ungrateful-quitter-emails-from-an-angry-lacrosse-660703941

I still love him but it seems like you have been blowing me off

- bizarre stalking

He will need my recommendation with college coaches who I will speak to on his behalf soon

- threat

Is this a joke? This will be a decision that Ryan regrets for a long time.

- threat

I will speak to coach Bordley and colleges coaches immediately and make sure they know they are getting a quitter who is ungrateful and soft who can't take criticism.

- threat

I am hurt and angry. You have no clue how this lacrosse world works. Wow. You have really screwed him. And by the way it is a big deal and I will let every one of his teammates know. His teammates will hate him for years for quitting and playing for a rival club. Trust me on that.

- Narcissistic drivel and threat

I dont need Ryan or your craziness.

- Pot meet kettle

You are a team parent cancer and every team has one. All the Landon parents already hate you because they tell me and I have been sticking up for you because you were 'madlax for life'. Screw you for taking advantave of me. I am sorry I got Ryan invited to 3d/ nike blue chip and introduced you to landon because he is obvuously unappreciative. If he was appreciative he would stick with madlax but I know his crazy and controlling dad would not let him.

- Yes, everyone else is crazy

Hey ungrateful quitter.... Your former teammates and coaches, who hate you now, can't wait to get a piece of you Saturday when we play vlc.
Who quits for getting yelled at and uses people who have helped them for years? Oh yeah...only babies who are coddled (and done a long-term disservice) by their crazy father.
See you there!!!

- the triple exclamation points drives home his lunacy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Given his concern about "lost people" and "role domels", the morality police officer who posted several posts above, will never move on and will not let anyone else move on either.

Standby........I am sure he will be unable to resist responding (again and again).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Somebody needs to report this Madlax hater to the FBI before he takes a trip to Vegas. Anybody that has the time and energy to break down a 5 year old email needs medication and help, and probably law enforcement.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your argument is laughable. Please enlighten us on which clubs and coaches are saving the world and morally acceptable in your eyes? My guess is that they are also barely competitive in terms of talent and skill.

BTW, my son's coach on that "despicable club" is a great role model for the boys, well educated, and he understands and teaches the game.

I apologize if your son or you were cut by that club at some point or if you're just jealous of their success. It's obvious you have agenda.

Like Reply Quote
Page 76 of 86 1 2 74 75 76 77 78 85 86
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard