BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 215 of 220 1 2 213 214 215 216 217 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Most Clubs are very transient on their second and lower teams, Tops Guns has become very transient on the black teams. They attract many malcontents (mixed in with good people) who club hop, and have unrealistic expectations. Those are the ones who get on here with all anger (the ones who are on the team, and the ones who leave), so you have the influx and outflux of some of the worst elements of Long Island lacrosse now flowing through the TG program, making really difficult for the good people who used to make up the majority to want to stay. The program has really lost the feel of a family run, family first organization. I must say it all began to change when end of the season picnics stopped, there seemed a shift in attitude from the family. Very sad that my youngests experience (and my families current) is so much different from my eldest. And please do not tell me to talk to them, because that no longer happens. I am sorry to say.

Hey Troll...Your an idiot.

Case and point

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most Clubs are very transient on their second and lower teams, Tops Guns has become very transient on the black teams. They attract many malcontents (mixed in with good people) who club hop, and have unrealistic expectations. Those are the ones who get on here with all anger (the ones who are on the team, and the ones who leave), so you have the influx and outflux of some of the worst elements of Long Island lacrosse now flowing through the TG program, making really difficult for the good people who used to make up the majority to want to stay. The program has really lost the feel of a family run, family first organization. I must say it all began to change when end of the season picnics stopped, there seemed a shift in attitude from the family. Very sad that my youngests experience (and my families current) is so much different from my eldest. And please do not tell me to talk to them, because that no longer happens. I am sorry to say.

Case and point about my post and the idiots in this club. The 2023 team is a rarity in the program, has largely stayed together, which has been rare in other ages. They probably have one of the better coaches as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Case and point about my post and the idiots in this club. The 2023 team is a rarity in the program, has largely stayed together, which has been rare in other ages. They probably have one of the better coaches as well.

So you answered yourself twice. Go troll somewhere else. Oh yea....I'm not a malcontent just don't like trolls like yourself.... See ya jacka$$

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So you answered yourself twice. Go troll somewhere else. Oh yea....I'm not a malcontent just don't like trolls like yourself.... See ya jacka$$

Um, not sure if you think you are defending TG but all you are doing is making it look bad. For goodness sake, please stop! Why would anyone want to belong to an organization with someone who's vocabulary is pretty much limited to "troll". I think you're the troll...you certainly aren't helping TG with your angry rants.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is the type of trash that this club has attracted recently. Unfortunately it is becoming more the rule rather the exception. Yes I did answer twice, because I didnt say everything I wanted to say.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is the type of trash that this club has attracted recently. Unfortunately it is becoming more the rule rather the exception. Yes I did answer twice, because I didnt say everything I wanted to say.

I stand by my identifying you as a Jacka$$. You are obviously not a TG parent because you have been factually incorrect on every statement you have made. How about you backup your " transient player" claim with some facts........You cant. Your opinion is uninformed, stupid and just geared to cause your small manhood to get a rise. You have the nerve to call young girls/parents "malcontents" and "some of the worst elements of Long Island". You Jacka$$ are the problem. Again....troll somewhere else.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just an outside observation here: You both look quite foolish. You damage your own kid's club reputation which in turn damages her. Grow up its a forum for conversations not arguments between two knuckleheads.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I stand by my identifying you as a Jacka$$. You are obviously not a TG parent because you have been factually incorrect on every statement you have made. How about you backup your " transient player" claim with some facts........You cant. Your opinion is uninformed, stupid and just geared to cause your small manhood to get a rise. You have the nerve to call young girls/parents "malcontents" and "some of the worst elements of Long Island". You Jacka$$ are the problem. Again....troll somewhere else.

Yes, probably a parent of a girl cut. Need to get on with your new club and let go of the past. Heres an idea, start a tread for your new team and go [lacrosse] over there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only the parents are Malcontents never meant to refer to the girls. All the girls in the program are very nice as almost all the girls are at all the Clubs. It's the adults who are the problem. You are looking for facts, then it is you who have not been around this club for very long and as I have said are probably one of the transient malcontents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't even think DK at Elevate has a picnic these days. On the bright side, at least there was a TG "thank you for a great season" email this year. Oh yeah, there was also a TG camp plug and a "remember to send in your check for tryouts" reminder right after the ty.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't even think DK at Elevate has a picnic these days. On the bright side, at least there was a TG "thank you for a great season" email this year. Oh yeah, there was also a TG camp plug and a "remember to send in your check for tryouts" reminder right after the ty.

Yes, that is because it is a business. You also get thank you's from Verizon after paying bills and they email you with other offers. If you do not like Verizon you stop the service and the bills stop coming. Same with TG, if you are unhappy then you do not play for them and they do not send you emails about billing payments.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are right about the comparison between TG and Verizon. Roster decisions and playing time on TG is just as hard to figure out and explain as a Verizon bill. And they both vary from month to month.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are right about the comparison between TG and Verizon. Roster decisions and playing time on TG is just as hard to figure out and explain as a Verizon bill. And they both vary from month to month.

If your daughter performs on the field, she will be on the field, as it should be. If she misses passes, stands around, and is too slow, she will sit, as it should be. Sounds like youre not happy and/or willing to put the work in. Maybe time to move on?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your daughter performs on the field, she will be on the field, as it should be. If she misses passes, stands around, and is too slow, she will sit, as it should be. Sounds like youre not happy and/or willing to put the work in. Maybe time to move on?[/quote]

Are you for real? TG is almost as bad politically as YJ on certain age groups. Slow girls who miss passes should not be playing at all, yet alone on the black team. WI and Babylon girls in particular are favored on this club, and some aren't very good. Girls get demoted to purple, call BS and complain, and they get moved back to black. That's why you have roster sizes larger than 24, and it's not fair to the girls who have to sacrifice playing time to these slow girls that catch that you speak of.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your daughter performs on the field, she will be on the field, as it should be. If she misses passes, stands around, and is too slow, she will sit, as it should be. Sounds like youre not happy and/or willing to put the work in. Maybe time to move on?

Are you for real? TG is almost as bad politically as YJ on certain age groups. Slow girls who miss passes should not be playing at all, yet alone on the black team. WIHS and BHS (suffolk) girls in particular are favored on this club, and some aren't very good. Girls get demoted to purple, call BS and complain, and they get moved back to black. That's why you have roster sizes larger than 24, and it's not fair to the girls who have to sacrifice playing time to these slow girls that catch that you speak of.[/quote] what age group are u referring to?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote] what age group are u referring to?

2020 - 2022

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote] what age group are u referring to?

2020 - 2022
i know 2021 has a lot of wi. But they're purple and white. So how are they being favored. 2020 has some on black. Deserved

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
white trash with no skill

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
white trash with no skill

Look in the mirror buddy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did the Top Guns 2020 team at the Presidents Cup have 2021 players on it this year. I have heard of at least two 2021's playing down there in this tournament?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did the Top Guns 2020 team at the Presidents Cup have 2021 players on it this year. I have heard of at least two 2021's playing down there in this tournament?

if your with TG ask the director.

if your not....why do you care. Leave Troll

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No must have been another club

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

if your with TG ask the director.

if your not....why do you care. Leave Troll

2021 Black played at a different tournament in Florida last week not Presidents Cup

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wow..if 20's had '21's playing at President Cup then club runs the risk of being banned by IWCLA for 1 year from that. Same at Debut with 22's playing on '21 team. Id be bummed if i had a kid who was of recruiting age not being able to play next November.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wow..if 20's had '21's playing at President Cup then club runs the risk of being banned by IWCLA for 1 year from that. Same at Debut with 22's playing on '21 team. Id be bummed if i had a kid who was of recruiting age not being able to play next November.

21 Black played at IWLCA Fall Debut in Davenport Florida. 20 Black played at Presidents Cup with only 2020 players. Thanks for asking

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The rules state that a 2020 team was allowed up to 3 2021 players...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares, they got crushed at presidents cup

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Doesn't matter what the rule is. The original poster claimed that 2021's played with 2020 Black and that did not happen.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice . The funny thing is TG has done this in the past and the same thing has happened with people making accusations , I think it's a smart move as you get a couple of your better younger players some early exposure . I also think it's funny that you had some posters on here trying to deny it happened without actually denying it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice . The funny thing is TG has done this in the past and the same thing has happened with people making accusations , I think it's a smart move as you get a couple of your better younger players some early exposure . I also think it's funny that you had some posters on here trying to deny it happened without actually denying it.

The troll is back. Go stir your crap elsewhere.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not talking about the past. This year 2021 players did not play up with 2020

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There were a few 2021's who played with the 2020's at the Presidents Cup this year. Not sure how many, but at least 2 (2 girls posted it on their social media), but looked like possibly 4 which would put them in violation of the rules. At least one family was told by [lacrosse] to keep it quiet. Guess the girls didn't get the memo. It would be funny to see SS get in trouble with her own coaches association.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There were a few 2021's who played with the 2020's at the Presidents Cup this year. Not sure how many, but at least 2 (2 girls posted it on their social media), but looked like possibly 4 which would put them in violation of the rules. At least one family was told by [lacrosse] to keep it quiet. Guess the girls didn't get the memo. It would be funny to see SS get in trouble with her own coaches association.

You can't keep making stuff up. My kid is on 2020 Black and the only kid that was on the team that wasn't on last years team was the new girl from GC. 2020 black didn't have any 2021 girls playing for them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What would be funny is if your daughter could ever be half the player that SS was. Instead she’s just another run of the mill girl with dopey jack [lacrosse] parents (that would be you)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You truly have no idea what you’re talking about.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think you are mistaking them for one of the Maryland teams - who had players that you might have seen on a 2020 team last summer, but are now 2021's going forward because of the private school re-classing. They will sort out the rosters after the fall season and those girls will be on their proper 2021 team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now the troll is stalking 14 year old girls social media and playing Paul Bart Mall Detective.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone see the 91 girls play the boys in box down at the Maple Leaf Box tournament? These girls are legit!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone see the 91 girls play the boys in box down at the Maple Leaf Box tournament? These girls are legit!

They are all Yellow Jackets, not 91.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are all Yellow Jackets, not 91.

They are Long Island Swarm and Spallina is the coach.

Like Reply Quote
Page 215 of 220 1 2 213 214 215 216 217 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard