BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 17 of 64 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 63 64
Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I know who you are and you are crazy.

This is fun. Give me more details about me lets see if you are correct?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Evergreen should be vastly improved. Call them 2022 3D if you want. New coach and half of 3D will make a huge difference.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody cares, Evergreen dad. The club and all its teams suck. Just because they are coached by a great player and recent grad doesn't make up for the weak talent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody cares, Evergreen dad. The club and all its teams suck. Just because they are coached by a great player and recent grad doesn't make up for the weak talent.

I guess it depends on the definition of "vastly improved". If you are the Cleveland Browns and go from 0-16 to 3-13, that's "vastly improved". Evergreen is not even the best club in Leesburg [Cavs]. Evergreen is definitely trending up but still has a long way to go. If you want to say 2022 will be Evergreen's best MS team, fine but that is not saying much if what I am hearing about 2023 and 2024 is correct.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Understand that HoCo is considering going to a Super Elite bracket that will have only the very top top 2022 teams. Hawks, DCExpress, Dukes, RR, T91 and Evergreen are sure bets.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Understand that HoCo is considering going to a Super Elite bracket that will have only the very top top 2022 teams. Hawks, DCExpress, Dukes, RR, T91 and Evergreen are sure bets.

API not in the mix?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK understand some but not other. I have never heard of Evergreen? RR over Crabs or FCA? Did not know RR was good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK understand some but not other. I have never heard of Evergreen? RR over Crabs or FCA? Did not know RR was good

You don't know the 22's very well then.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Evergreen is the DC Express of VA - from unknown club to national contenders

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
evergreen will be good but not better than madlax or a lot of other clubs

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Evergreen will be the favorite in this bracket

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

RR easily top 5 team if not top 3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Evergreen has to actually play someone good before you can boost that they will be at the top of an already stacked Elite group of teams. Fall Ball is a great way to prove all the smack talk.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Evergreen and DC Express has to prove themselves before beating their chests.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This guy is one of the more persistent and humorous trolls on here. He doesn't even take himself seriously, so don't sweat it. Good bet the HoCo competition committee won't even let Evergreen in the elite division. D.C. Express is Bethesda, so yes they will be good, as will Hawks, RR, 91, Crabs, and FCA. We'll see about API and Koopers and/or Dukes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Evergreen has to actually play someone good before you can boost that they will be at the top of an already stacked Elite group of teams. Fall Ball is a great way to prove all the smack talk.

I would not even draw conclusions in the fall. Rather, let's give it a year and assess the results. Lots of turnover it seems on most teams. Whether the newbies meld with the holdovers from the prior years team, will be a test of coaching and the willingness of kids to be coachable. I'm excited for everyone, and hope that everyone is competitive. I don't like 6-0 teams nor 0-6 teams. I like it when you go to a 2022 game and see these kids really emerging into "real" lacrosse players with skills, IQ and drive to convince observers that they will be the next generation of kids to watch in the upcoming high school years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Evergreen 2022 will not even beat the other 2022 team in Leesburg. Cavs 2022 would win by at least 3 goals. Until you can be Best In Leesburg, probably better to remain silent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Evergreen 2022 will not even beat the other 2022 team in Leesburg. Cavs 2022 would win by at least 3 goals. Until you can be Best In Leesburg, probably better to remain silent.

Please start a Virginia page bc these posts are terrible. Leesburg lacrosse is as interesting to a Marylander as Guatemalan Ice Hockey is to a Canadian

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All these new teams popping up Evergreen,Cavs Leesburg etc. the B team division in HOCo looks solid API will have their hands full come spring time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

RR easily top 5 team if not top 3

Rr 2022 coaches by Bayhawks coach Brian Reese and ESPN announcer Mark Dixon. Team is solid. Possibly the last team with only local kids to beat Hawks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On March 12, 2017, API beat 3D MidAtlantic by 10 goals at MD Soccerplex (13-3). 3D did not win a game that day. So, half this 3D team (not the top half) combines with 2nd/3rd string Cavs players at Evergreen and you now have a powerhouse????? Good luck in not finishing last in the B division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

API not in the mix?

Hawks grabbed best players from API this year. No chance of making any noise.

Hawks have had the best kids from 2015 npyll champion cannons for 2 years and now they have the best kids from the 2015 hoco Champs Diamondbacks.

Hawks know how to recruit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Buggs hasn't coach in a elite league . He drops teams down..

Not sure where you get information from. Buggs has coached several elite teams at the older levels and has had success . He is also heavily involved in the lax community and has been with Warrior from the very beginning. API will not drop down. He is highly qualified to coach that team. As far as the sideline losers its just unfortunate the rest of us will have to put up with it for another year. Hopefully they will let this coach teach their kids something and embarrass themselves or kids like every other year.

Have another cup of API cool-aid.
Buggs is a complete joke of a coach a bad example for teenage boys. He acts like a child often himself.
Once showed up to coach his team halfway through the game when he showed up late after a night of drinking.
Maybe if he can separate his personal life from his work life he can strive to be something more than a glorified figurehead.

For those of us not "in the know", when did Buggs Combs show up late to a game and how do you know it was due to his drinking and staying out late at night? Was this a recent occurrence or are you simply digging up his past for your own purposes? By the way, were you or your family ever affiliated with API? I am not, but wonder what motivates people on this forum to being so viciously mean-spirited.

I remember this. Several years ago. Beach Lax. Parents had to step in and coach until he and Asst. Coach showed up. Hopefully he has matured since then.

Hammel is showing up as the 2025 coach so it looks like it is all Buggs team now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

API not in the mix?

Hawks have had the best kids from 2015 npyll champion cannons for 2 years and now they have the best kids from the 2015 hoco Champs Diamondbacks.

Thanks, Fogo Dad!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

API not in the mix?

Or maybe their just a relatively isolated team that does not have to compete for the talent pool.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

API not in the mix?

Or maybe their just a relatively isolated team that does not have to compete for the talent pool.

Other than API, Cannons, Sidewinders, Peninsula, Storm, MD Wild, Rockfish, Snappers, Prime, ......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tenacious Turtles putting together all star team to compete in Dicks TOC. Anyone else going?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tenacious Turtles putting together all star team to compete in Dicks TOC. Anyone else going?

There is only one Tenacious Turtles team, and they are now in college.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Buggs hasn't coach in a elite league . He drops teams down..

Not sure where you get information from. Buggs has coached several elite teams at the older levels and has had success . He is also heavily involved in the lax community and has been with Warrior from the very beginning. API will not drop down. He is highly qualified to coach that team. As far as the sideline losers its just unfortunate the rest of us will have to put up with it for another year. Hopefully they will let this coach teach their kids something and embarrass themselves or kids like every other year.

Have another cup of API cool-aid.
Buggs is a complete joke of a coach a bad example for teenage boys. He acts like a child often himself.
Once showed up to coach his team halfway through the game when he showed up late after a night of drinking.
Maybe if he can separate his personal life from his work life he can strive to be something more than a glorified figurehead.

For those of us not "in the know", when did Buggs Combs show up late to a game and how do you know it was due to his drinking and staying out late at night? Was this a recent occurrence or are you simply digging up his past for your own purposes? By the way, were you or your family ever affiliated with API? I am not, but wonder what motivates people on this forum to being so viciously mean-spirited.

I remember this. Several years ago. Beach Lax. Parents had to step in and coach until he and Asst. Coach showed up. Hopefully he has matured since then.

Hammel is showing up as the 2025 coach so it looks like it is all Buggs team now.

My kid is on the api 2022 team, and I can guarantee you that Hammel is 100% running the team this year just like he was last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares about all this API and Maryland stuff? Evergreen 2022 is the new sheriff in town. Evergreen 2022 -Madlax Capital 2022 scrimmage on 10/1 at noon at Evergreen. Come watch the changing of the guard.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares about all this API and Maryland stuff? Evergreen 2022 is the new sheriff in town. Evergreen 2022 -Madlax Capital 2022 scrimmage on 10/1 at noon at Evergreen. Come watch the changing of the guard.

Hi, Madlax dad!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have you guys heard of the new club Frumunda Lax? They are definitely better than Evergreen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is only one Tenacious Turtles team, and they are now in college.

they started back up w youngins

https://turtleslax.com/

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hi, Madlax dad!

Can you just film it for us so we dont have to drive to bum f ck to watch the first scrimmage of the year. Thanks
post a link right here so we can get in on the hype.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would not even draw conclusions in the fall. Rather, let's give it a year and assess the results. Lots of turnover it seems on most teams. Whether the newbies meld with the holdovers from the prior years team, will be a test of coaching and the willingness of kids to be coachable. I'm excited for everyone, and hope that everyone is competitive. I don't like 6-0 teams nor 0-6 teams. I like it when you go to a 2022 game and see these kids really emerging into "real" lacrosse players with skills, IQ and drive to convince observers that they will be the next generation of kids to watch in the upcoming high school years.

Well said !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Clubs can't spend the time developing players you kool aid drinker... they have to win and work on team plays and such. Wins gets kids to tryouts. The good kids have natural talent and size at this age. They also work on their own. Clubs don't develop anything more than marketing materials and uniforms. Parents develop kids and coaches help in small pieces. Clubs, collect money and pay bills. 90% of club coaches success comes from recruiting the best kids, not developing them. In HS and college they develop.

and that is why Crabs is imploding right now....

I was getting ready to say exactly the same thing, and then I scrolled down to see you beat me to it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MM team locked and loaded

And ready for another run at being best team again in country lead by the attack!

Really Mac, promoting yourself! You are not the best attack in the country! Your are selfish and a ball hog. Daddy sets every play up so you get the ball and can attempt to score with your horrible sidearm shot. The team would have done much better if you learned to pass the ball and be a team player not a self promoter!

OMG. Saw this on 2023 Crabs as well.
Big reason why many kids left.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cant make it. Thats a college prospect and college camp day so our teams are taking their kids to play there. But best of luck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A number left because they did not want to play for coach of 2022 Crabs. His shtick worked 4 or 5 years ago when Crabs was only game in town but now with a number of strong programs in the area kids/families have other options and don't have to put up with that....

Crabs is still the best at putting together teams for recruiting visibility in high school. Not so good at working with developing elementary and middle schoolers.

Agreed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]A number left because they did not want to play for coach of 2022 Crabs. His shtick worked 4 or 5 years ago when Crabs was only game in town but now with a number of strong programs in the area kids/families have other options and don't have to put up with that....

Crabs is still the best at putting together teams for recruiting visibility in high school. Not so good at working with developing elementary and middle schoolers.

Putting up with bad coaching and verbal insults for 2 or 3 tournements over 2 summer months in order to get excellent visibility is worth doing in high school. Putting up with it year round for no visibility in middle school doesn't work.

RM is better suited to coaching the HS teams.
He threatened to f*cking rip a jersey off a 6th-Grader last year. Classy.

Page 17 of 64 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 63 64

Link Copied to Clipboard