BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Long Island Jesters
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,660
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 41 of 99 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 98 99
Re: Westchester Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, I was replying to above question specifically regading the 23 express north team compared to PT and eclipse. There are many other examples of PT teams losing to local clubs for sure.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Express north lost to PT twice this summer, it was 15-1 or something the last time.
PT picked up at least one attackman at tryouts from express north.
Eclipse didn't do that well either against PT. Not sure how they can carry 2 2023 teams and one just for Denver.

Is this all just 2023 you are talking about? Bc since you're comparing PT to all the local clubs- I distinctly recall a 2020 Preds win against PT this summer.

You are correct 2020 PT is the weakest team in the program.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know it's a bit early to really know but how did the Westchester/CT 2026 team shake out? Is there 1 program better than any others?

My son is playing for Express North but I have no idea if the team is going to be good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am hearing that 91 TS program has better talent at the younger ages. You might want to check them out as well. I believe tryouts are tomorrow

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think Preds will have most at tryouts because:
A. They have a good brand, solid reputation, & won a lot of games in summer
B. Have a great summer clinic and camp that draws high numbers
C. Timing is good and think a lot of families around now
D. Many other programs are done with tryouts so kids who didn't find a home have Preds circled
E. Some players who made other teams will still tryout here to keep options open
F. Great weather and location

PS- PT getting 95 kids for 1 grade impressive and not surprising-- the best will draw well. Preds is a good team and accessible for most. PT is aspirational for most.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mike bocklet runs a great program, But they only attend B/C tourneys. Talent is average to below average

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any one figure out if 2023 Express North is stronger in Westport or Katonah for 2023?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any one figure out if 2023 Express North is stronger in Westport or Katonah for 2023?

Schreiber will make sure katonah is stronger

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
95 at try out is BS there were 71 the first and 60 and change the second. It's called marketing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
95 at try out is BS there were 71 the first and 60 and change the second. It's called marketing.

For what grade?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was there 95 kids seem correct over 50 middies alone tried out. Second tryout was about 80 kids as some boys joined other teams before second tryout.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For what grade?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Was for 2021. Daniello got rid of the John Jay kids. No fields no play[/quote

You are an uninformed idiot, his teams still practice at John Jay

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hear Daniello and Pt will be the last year at JJ. The school is taking away the fields and I hear he cannot coach the Varsity team at JJ any longer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hear Daniello and Pt will be the last year at JJ. The school is taking away the fields and I hear he cannot coach the Varsity team at JJ any longer.

I hear your kid got cut from pt and your hoping daniello doesn't coach the hs anymore because you know your son won't play

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For what grade?

Did prime time 2023 team really lose that many players to express?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PT beats ballers Ytown beats JJ at HS level. It's not rocket science

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've come to realize club lacrosse is a bargain.

https://youtu.be/9ATwFkYpVys

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[lacrosse] yeah. All the loyalty the John Jay parents showed Nick D was for not. So why should we go to bat for him with the school district. He cares about Fairfield County kids more than the Westchester kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So let me get this straight. Just because you go to John jay, you think you should automatically make prime time? Why don't you get off your [lacrosse] and practice more. This is travel lax. Not jjyl. It should be no surprise that jj kids are struggling to make pt if you look at how badly they did in town lax.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How were predators 2023 tryouts. How many kids, Was it well run?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Predators 2023? How many kids and was it well run? Kids get enough reps?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[lacrosse] yeah. All the loyalty the John Jay parents showed Nick D was for not. So why should we go to bat for him with the school district. He cares about Fairfield County kids more than the Westchester kids.

Every program no covets the older holdback player because of the physical advantage. Those kids come from CT predominantly. Its a business first, second and third.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm curious how many returning John jay kids got cut from various pt teams as well as how many are left.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many Fox Lane kids are left on express north? Isn't that where Schneider is from you idiot.... Who cares...PT is not John Jay, but just because your kid got cut you have an axe to grind...loser

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many Fox Lane kids are left on express north? Isn't that where Schneider is from you idiot.... Who cares...PT is not John Jay, but just because your kid got cut you have an axe to grind...loser

I could not agree more. However. Don't compare Schreiber to daniello, the former is walking heart attack. And actually does not cut his Bedford youth lax kids even though he should . Travel lax is just that. It should not matter where your from

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I could not agree more. However. Don't compare Schreiber to daniello, the former is walking heart attack. And actually does not cut his Bedford youth lax kids even though he should . Travel lax is just that. It should not matter where your from

Politics and "who knows who" plays a part in some decisions, I'm noticing those questionable roster decisions are becoming much more frequent. At some point you just have to do the right thing and choose the most deserving players. Of the two programs, I think Daniello runs the more organized and transparent organization. I attended both tryouts and the chaos at the Express tryout was ridiculous and parents are tiring of the coaching merry go round. Can you guess which program my boys play for? Its not PT (anymore).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So if Schrieber or Daniello keep certain families because they are friends or they like them...guess what....look in the mirror and realize that you are a [lacrosse] and your kid sucks that's why your kid got cut. Move on....they run the programs they can do whatever they want! Maybe if you weren't such a winy big mouth your kid might still be on the team.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kids get cut for many many reasons. Pt takes the best kids, that's it. If your not playing box, or constantly hitting the wall, strength training, extra clinics, camps etc. you shouldn't be complaining , it is extremely competetive out there!!! The days of just playing 4 months a year is not enough

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The youth director for ** should be ashamed. This is why I think he will be fired from the district by the end of the month.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kids get cut for many many reasons. Pt takes the best kids, that's it. If your not playing box, or constantly hitting the wall, strength training, extra clinics, camps etc. you shouldn't be complaining , it is extremely competetive out there!!! The days of just playing 4 months a year is not enough

With

If you believe any club takes the best kids plain and simple then your a fool.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your a moron, why do JJ parents think it's their right to play PT . It's not town lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anyone shed some light on the best girls clubs in the area? There is so much information about the Long Island clubs for girls, but not much out there about the various girls clubs in Westchester or CT.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought Preds 2023 were well run. Id estimate ~100 kids were there. Kids were broken up in to enough manageable groups with enough evaluators for the program to get a good idea of the boys skills. Hard part is, did my son do enough to get noticed and was that enough to unseat a returning player. Since the 2023 team was pretty good last year its hard to know how many spots were actually open.

Short version, imho, great turn out, looked well run, music was a nice added feature and the weather was perfect.

Question- when did they say we would be notified? Is it email and phone call if offered a spot? No communication if no email or call?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rosters already set and emailed

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
oh well, I guess that answers our question about doing enough to make the squad. Is 2024 set and out also?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Without causing controversy can someone rank the top 5 teams in each age bracket for Westchester/Fairfield Counties?

2024-2019

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really? What is the purpose beside just "stirring the pot" !!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Eclipse
Pt
Express north
Predators