BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,740
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 5 of 64 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 63 64
Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I hope many of the Hawks are trying put for other teams. With the multiple 2021 kids who are holding back and the kids they have been recruiting for almost a year.....there will be quite a few who get bumped.

Those parents are so arrogant though that they see no way little Biff gets cut.

yawn

No not yawn. When it comes to Hawks, FART is a better description.

We get it .. you hate the Hawks for following the rules like every team in Hoco elite. Can you now go fixate on some other target.

I'm beginning to wonder if there really might be someone wacko enough out there to show up at Hawks tryouts with a sniper rifle.

Holdback parent strikes again with the stupid and irresponsible comments

API daddy still bitter till the end. Classic loser that just can't help himself on this site.

Worst guess ever! Try again....

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
None of the API players will go over to the HAWKS but it's fun have your son wanted by the Hawks .My son giving up a spot for your holdback ..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
None of the API players will go over to the HAWKS but it's fun have your son wanted by the Hawks .My son giving up a spot for your holdback ..

Hawks 2022 will be full of holdbacks for this fall and next spring. They had quite a few this past spring but we all know how it goes with the Hawk faithful, "we have no holdbacks, that is not how our program is designed/organized". To that the youth club lacrosse community says BS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks tryouts were the place to be. If you aren't playing Hawks, you are wasting your time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pretty sure only 2 will be offered a spot and they will accept.

You can have the others back.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So you came to learn from the best club program?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lot of holdbacks there. They will deny it but hard to when there are 3 goalies with Hawks helmets LOL Hard to hide that one guys. Let the hold Back parade continue.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lot of holdbacks there. They will deny it but hard to when there are 3 goalies with Hawks helmets LOL Hard to hide that one guys. Let the hold Back parade continue.

Doesn't sound like he was hiding from you.

Detective holdback

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you saying your son was the API Goalie?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

While there was a hawks holdback goalie, the hawks holdback defense didn't show and I didn't hear of any others.

A couple Diamondbacks were there, but they may have just been testing the water - they'd likely give up some playing time if they made the move.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

While there was a hawks holdback goalie, the hawks holdback defense didn't show and I didn't hear of any others.

A couple Diamondbacks were there, but they may have just been testing the water - they'd likely give up some playing time if they made the move

Hold back defense? Too funny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A couple Diamondbacks were there, but they may have just been testing the water - they'd likely give up some playing time if they made the move.

So a new holdback goalie? That is on top of the holdback goalie that was already on the team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A couple Diamondbacks were there, but they may have just been testing the water - they'd likely give up some playing time if they made the move

Impossible that there was a hold back goalie, since the Hawks don't have or promote holdbacks. You must have been imagining this lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Once all of these shakes out where do the teams meet up for a fall play day?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Learn from the best program . You mean Duke's . Yes my son plays for them too. 10-4

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You play the in a JV high school game in the fall

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I do feel bad for the Hawks player's that are not holdbacks you have to find a new team because you won't get any playing time or play on the B team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks 2022 will be full of holdbacks for this fall and next spring. They had quite a few this past spring but we all know how it goes with the Hawk faithful, "we have no holdbacks, that is not how our program is designed/organized". To that the youth club lacrosse community says BS.

So, the youth lacrosse community would really like to know and call BS to why API players would be trying out for a team that they would never play for? Or play for again. Just to be clear you are just trying out because its fun with no intent to actually accept a spot if offered? When there are many young boys whom really want to play for the club and parents that are actually good people. (not snakes in grass )Why the API dads continue to come on here and bash well known and respected club across the country. Holdbacks or not, 90% of 8th grade teams will have holdbacks this year . That argument is old and is only brought up when bad mouthing other teams that your kid doesn't play for. But when it comes to the Dukes team which is almost all holdbacks that your kids play for it's perfectly ok. So which is it? Wait , also jumping ship from a team and talking smack about a program that your kids have been on for 4 years just to try out for teams that you really have no intent on playing for but want everyone to know your kid was offered a spot, all the while playing for a National team and recruiting for them. Please don't ever act like you are speaking for the youth lacrosse community when you act and speak the way you do about they young men that play on these teams. Its comical to sit and watch these post cause it sounds like you know an awful lot about the Hawks and the bitterness amusing. Speaks volumes about your character ~
Thanks for making youth lacrosse try outs so amusing with your bitterness , you made it clear how much fun you are having being a deceitful lier.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I do feel bad for the Hawks player's that are not holdbacks you have to find a new team because you won't get any playing time or play on the B team

Save us your pity, seriously. The young men will be just fine no matter where they play. Especially being as far away from creeps like yourself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good try loser, just trying to make it easier for when you boy is cut from tryouts...or is he just doing the circuit and playing for the Dukes like you told everyone at tryouts. Trust me, everyone knows you and your son aren't welcome, just a cancer to every team you guys are around! Please don't come back Tuesday!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So, the youth lacrosse community would really like to know and call BS to why API players would be trying out for a team that they would never play for? Or play for again. Just to be clear you are just trying out because its fun with no intent to actually accept a spot if offered? When there are many young boys whom really want to play for the club and parents that are actually good people. (not snakes in grass )Why the API dads continue to come on here and bash well known and respected club across the country. Holdbacks or not, 90% of 8th grade teams will have holdbacks this year . That argument is old and is only brought up when bad mouthing other teams that your kid doesn't play for. But when it comes to the Dukes team which is almost all holdbacks that your kids play for it's perfectly ok. So which is it? Wait , also jumping ship from a team and talking smack about a program that your kids have been on for 4 years just to try out for teams that you really have no intent on playing for but want everyone to know your kid was offered a spot, all the while playing for a National team and recruiting for them. Please don't ever act like you are speaking for the youth lacrosse community when you act and speak the way you do about they young men that play on these teams. Its comical to sit and watch these post cause it sounds like you know an awful lot about the Hawks and the bitterness amusing. Speaks volumes about your character ~
Thanks for making youth lacrosse try outs so amusing with your bitterness , you made it clear how much fun you are having being a deceitful lier.

Good grief, all those words to deny what is going on with Hawks, just amazing. Just so you know I'm not associated with API or Dukes, neither is my son. You sound like a Hawk dad and as such you and other parents are only exposed to little of what goes on in the youth lacrosse club teams. When you either are a coach or director of another team/program you are exposed to much more information about what is happening with other teams, down so far as to what players are staying or moving to a new team, which players are going to play down etc. You will be surprised the flow of information. Youth club lacrosse is a small community. So again, Hawks 2022 will be loaded with holdbacks this coming fall and spring 2018. Stop the denial, it makes you look foolish and further confirms how much of a liar you are. Ok Hawks dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Impossible that there was a hold back goalie, since the Hawks don't have or promote holdbacks. You must have been imagining this lol

The Hawks like EVERY ELITE TEAM take the best kids who meet hoco and 99% of all tournament eligibility rules. You are not getting any sympathy from anyone by accusing a team of FOLLOWING THE RULES.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So a new holdback goalie? That is on top of the holdback goalie that was already on the team?

You mean the one that is a rising 7th grader and could play 2023? Once again you prove your ignorance with every post.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why do API players always tryout for Hawks and never take a spot when offered?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
given the recruiting changes are kids still re-doing a year in school at this age group? Wouldn't it make more sense to play on age or even play up and get better and then make a reclass decision later?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why do API players always tryout for Hawks and never take a spot when offered?

Are they really offered a spot? I've watched both teams play for many years as a coach and a parent and I only see 2 players on the API team that could actually compete at the level the Hawks are on. In my opinion non of the others are upgrades.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good grief, all those words to deny what is going on with Hawks, just amazing. Just so you know I'm not associated with API or Dukes, neither is my son. You sound like a Hawk dad and as such you and other parents are only exposed to little of what goes on in the youth lacrosse club teams. When you either are a coach or director of another team/program you are exposed to much more information about what is happening with other teams, down so far as to what players are staying or moving to a new team, which players are going to play down etc. You will be surprised the flow of information. Youth club lacrosse is a small community. So again, Hawks 2022 will be loaded with holdbacks this coming fall and spring 2018. Stop the denial, it makes you look foolish and further confirms how much of a liar you are. Ok Hawks dad.

You only know what you hear on the parent sidelines.

Stick to taking pictures.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Denial? Where in the post does it deny anything. Your comeback is weak and totally ignores the post. Just more bashing of a club that you are bitter towards. Your holdback jab is for the birds . If you want to play on an Elite 8th grade team this year than 90%of the teams will have at least 1 holdback player on it. That is a small fact in the small lax club community. It furthers proves who you are and how lame you are. Thanks again for the amusement.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was all the other tryouts this weekend.
Crabs?
RR?
FCA?
89+2?

It sounds like Hawks was a good turn out. A little positive feed back would be good. Going to be another very competitive year fro this age group.
I think this site is over the hatred API dads have for the Hawks. You have made it very clear . The rest of the lax community doesn't care.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Denial? Where in the post does it deny anything. Your comeback is weak and totally ignores the post. Just more bashing of a club that you are bitter towards. Your holdback jab is for the birds . If you want to play on an Elite 8th grade team this year than 90%of the teams will have at least 1 holdback player on it. That is a small fact in the small lax club community. It furthers proves who you are and how lame you are. Thanks again for the amusement.

The only amusement to date is this lame post. Keep defending the face that Hawks 2022 will be loaded with holdbacks, not just one, more like 7 to 8. Known fact. You need to just stay on the sidelines and watch the game, you are very far out of the loop. Hawk dads just keep up their denial.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs?
RR?
FCA?
89+2?

It sounds like Hawks was a good turn out. A little positive feed back would be good. Going to be another very competitive year fro this age group.
I think this site is over the hatred API dads have for the Hawks. You have made it very clear . The rest of the lax community doesn't care.

Is 2022 89 + 2 the team to beat again this year. Looks like they were the best overall last year. Did MM lose any due to his behavior?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You mean the one that is a rising 7th grader and could play 2023? Once again you prove your ignorance with every post.

Funny how you mentioned only 1. If you have a 2023 goalie then it is the other goalie who is the hold back.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs?
RR?
FCA?
89+2?

Is 2022 89 + 2 the team to beat again this year. Looks like they were the best overall last year. Did MM lose any due to his behavior?

LOL. Yes, 6 kids and 2 coaches left. Less than 20 kids came to tryouts. Wouldn't expect too much from 9D1 this year. Filled in with cast offs from other clubs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs?
RR?
FCA?
89+2?

Crabs - 30 kids
RR - 35 kids
FCA - 70 kids
9D1 - 20 kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
RR is getting some of the 9D1 kids that fill in the weak spots. RR will be strong .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

just not true

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The only amusement to date is this lame post. Keep defending the face that Hawks 2022 will be loaded with holdbacks, not just one, more like 7 to 8. Known fact. You need to just stay on the sidelines and watch the game, you are very far out of the loop. Hawk dads just keep up their denial.

LMAO - so an Arden parent thinks they are in the Hawks loop?

Someone thinks they are important.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]

LMAO - so an Arden parent thinks they are in the Hawks loop?

Someone thinks they are important.

Don't need to be in the Hawks loop. The kids all know each other. When a kid that used to be in a grade ahead of them suddenly is in their grade, then they kind of figure out he's a holdback. And when they are in the same grade and a kid has a birthday in April and is older than they are, they kind of figure out they are a holdback at some point.

Stop being stupid about this. Everyone knows who the older kids are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs?
RR?
FCA?
89+2?

LOL. Yes, 6 kids and 2 coaches left. Less than 20 kids came to tryouts. Wouldn't expect too much from 9D1 this year. Filled in with cast offs from other clubs.

Don't forget about the 91MD - 91TX connection. Possibly 91NC kids now also?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
RR is getting some of the 9D1 kids that fill in the weak spots. RR will be strong .

And a fogo coach.

Page 5 of 64 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 63 64

Link Copied to Clipboard