BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Long Island Jesters
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,660
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 73 of 268 1 2 71 72 73 74 75 267 268
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NO PANTS! Hahahaha

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]SWR was beatdown by CSH, outplayed at every position. Looked like college against HS. The bigger show was the embarrassment caused by the out of control SWR student fans and parents. What a disgusting and obnoxious display, coaches wife along with the rest of the Lax bro dads should have been ejected. CSH won with class, congrats!

Some were removed from the stadium by security

Can someone say Pequa LIC champs.........not! Suffolk wouldn't have it!

Your post makes no sense. This is about class C. Obviously a no pants dad stirring the pot

hahahahahaha no pants dad. Where do you come up with this stuff? Pure gold!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GC losses to Yorktown in double OT. 5-4

Yorktown couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, their defense was stiffling and GC didn't do enough to get their top guys free. Yorktown should win states with that D.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SWR was beatdown by CSH, outplayed at every position. Looked like college against HS. The bigger show was the embarrassment caused by the out of control SWR student fans and parents. What a disgusting and obnoxious display, coaches wife along with the rest of the Lax bro dads should have been ejected. CSH won with class, congrats!

Some were removed from the stadium by security.

Really?
SWR has always been a first class program and still is.
Lax Out Cancer and many other outreach events are held by this team.
The actions of over zealous security members can't be overlooked here as well.
Do you all know that a SB security member was cursing and grabbing HS girls and women prompting some Dads to intervene?
There is way more to this than you gossip queens know.
But you'll keep going I'm sure as you must. Makes for good reality TV and posting opinions with no information is typical here.

Regardless, some SWR parents were removed from the stadium by security. Fact. It's not a reflection on SWR, just a statement of fact.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If it's not that serious, what's the problem? Just some good humored No Pants gags! Like knock-knock jokes, just without pants!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SWR was beatdown by CSH, outplayed at every position. Looked like college against HS. The bigger show was the embarrassment caused by the out of control SWR student fans and parents. What a disgusting and obnoxious display, coaches wife along with the rest of the Lax bro dads should have been ejected. CSH won with class, congrats!

Really?
Do you all know that a SB security member was cursing and grabbing HS girls and women prompting some Dads to intervene?
But you'll keep going I'm sure as you must. Makes for good reality TV and posting opinions with no information is typical here.

Regardless, some SWR parents were removed from the stadium by security. Fact. It's not a reflection on SWR, just a statement of fact.

SWR students showed up drunk and disorderly. The part about the security guard is an outright lie, I saw the whole thing. The SWR security guards were flat out disgusted and were unable to control the students. Coaches wife made a big mistake getting involved, escalated the whole debacle. Parents were sticking up for the misbehaving kids, some were removed after acting like thugs. A crap show! But was far more entertaining than the actual beatdown of a game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No Pants Dads!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All the years of that nuclear sediment in the ground and air clearly has is having an effect on the inhabitants of SWR for better or for worse... back to your banjos on the porch. Take that "Stick" from the Laxpower forum as well. Clearly he has sipped the contaminated cool-aid as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If it wasn't for the LILCO / LIPA tax dollars from the never opened power plant, SWR would be Riverhead.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True a few do leave for privates But that is true every where EI will rule Suffolk B 2018 after that they will have big drop off.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
should suspend program if they can not discipline them. Embarrassment to district

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If it's not that serious, what's the problem? Just some good humored No Pants gags! Like knock-knock jokes, just without pants!

hahahaha again with the burn!! no pants, no ragrets. You guys are crazy!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No Pants Dads!

HAHAHA SYOSSET NO PANTS. This guys good

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True a few do leave for privates But that is true every where EI will rule Suffolk B 2018 after that they will have big drop off.

How come they didn't rule Suffolk this year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For anyone interested, I Just got an email from Titans Lacrosse giving away 4 free spots to Blatant Exposure College Showcase on July 13. Details on their Facebook page.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Opinions on the 2019 Suffolk tryout today?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there anywhere to rewatch the state semifinal games? Not only the highlights..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
EI was young .. 9th, 10th 11 graders BUT... they took first place beat Hills, beat SWR
Next year watch out .... D1 kids in all skill positions should be fun

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there anywhere to rewatch the state semifinal games? Not only the highlights..

i believe ESPN will be showing them in their entirety with slow mo of all the highlights, background interviews of the players and coaches and interviews of fans! It should be on right after never, but before not happening. Personally I can't wait! I'm going to set the DVR and I hooked up my old beta max system so I can double up the joy of watching it over and over! EXCITING!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

i believe ESPN will be showing them in their entirety with slow mo of all the highlights, background interviews of the players and coaches and interviews of fans! It should be on right after never, but before not happening. Personally I can't wait! I'm going to set the DVR and I hooked up my old beta max system so I can double up the joy of watching it over and over! EXCITING!

Really, come on man! Why do you have to be like that?

I said a prayer for you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Opinions on the 2019 Suffolk tryout today?

About 175 kids there lots of talent

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really, come on man! Why do you have to be like that?

I said a prayer for you.

In the words of Sgt Hulka, lighten up Francis!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good Luck to all the LI teams up in Rochester for the State Finals. Make us proud!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really?

SWR students showed up drunk and disorderly. The part about the security guard is an outright lie, I saw the whole thing. The SWR security guards were flat out disgusted and were unable to control the students. Coaches wife made a big mistake getting involved, escalated the whole debacle. Parents were sticking up for the misbehaving kids, some were removed after acting like thugs. A crap show! But was far more entertaining than the actual beatdown of a game.

You are completely full of crap. You my friend are a liar and apparently blind as well.
The kids were just being kids. I'm sure you did far worse!
The "rent-a-cop" who was grabbing women and F bombing young kids hasn't a clue about how to handle situations like this. Any law enforcement member will tell you that your supposed to diffuse the situation...not be a complete idiot and single handedly escalate it!
A couple of seniors had been drinking....OMG NO! Lol. You all did the same thing as seniors too. Difference is that now you've all become such ridiculous control freaks and intolerant [lacrosse] bags that you curse these kids for being kids.
How about you all stop throwing stones because we can all see through your glass houses. Maybe we have this teen suicide and drug epidemic because kids aren't allowed to make mistakes today and not be perfect because it might reflect poorly on you. YOU the same people on here bullying people and talking like spoiled little punk asses yourselves with your childish comments.
The comments on this site are easily reviewed and after a very short time you will see how immature today's parents are. Grow up already!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Losers living through their kids who have nothing better to do. What a shame.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Finally someone calling the perfect parent's out for lies and nonsense.
THANK YOU!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WM loses again! Ironic after all chirping about the "Dynasty" . Face facts LI , upstate lax is better.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spoke too soon there buddy hahah. It's alright you tried pal. Melville with quite possibly the greatest comeback of all time 9-5 w 1:00 left and wins the game!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WM loses again! Ironic after all chirping about the "Dynasty" . Face facts LI , upstate lax is better.

Without a doubt dbag of the year!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haha. The Mecca Ward Melville = Dynasty

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haha. The Mecca Ward Melville = Dynasty

Would most successful high school lacrosse team in the history of long island lax be more suitable to your liking, or are you too stupid to comprehend that??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually CHS is the real Dynasty. Only team in history to win 3 strait. Until someone else does, you are all pretenders

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CONGRATS to Ward Melville....NYS Champs!! What a game!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You won 3 straight in class C buddy let's not act like it's as impressive as if you did that in A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You won 3 straight in class C buddy let's not act like it's as impressive as if you did that in A

Buddy....don't be jealous, let me know when you do the same. Until then you need to quiet down.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry

Buddy....don't be jealous, let me know when you do the same. Until then you need to quiet down.

It's alright pal I'm perfectly content with having the most state wins in Long Island history, in the big boys division no less.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No way u go thru WM, SE, Pequa/ Syo. Three years in a row.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're so pathetic, along with your 3 championships, in C div nonetheless. Go back a few pages and compare your team accomplishments to wm and then crawl back into your hole !! Don't forget to bring your 3 trophies with you

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Congrats Melville, jealous csh poster is obvious tool

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're so pathetic, along with your 3 championships, in C div nonetheless. Go back a few pages and compare your team accomplishments to wm and then crawl back into your hole !! Don't forget to bring your 3 trophies with you

LI record 3 consecutive Championships! Wow! congratulations to all the LI winners! Don't be a hater, maybe one day you'll have a threepeat, until then, be humble and sit down!

Like Reply Quote
Page 73 of 268 1 2 71 72 73 74 75 267 268
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard