BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,193
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 34 of 214 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 213 214
Re: Girls High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GC cry babies- got it handed to them yesterday. The score was only that close because they got some extra man up. They are over rated..our jersey talent just exposed the frauds they truly are.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I could not agree more. They do not belong playing public schools. I personally care because you child goes to public school where the talent is what it is you make the best of it when you have a school like CBA you have your pick of stud athletes and you put them on one team it's like Saint Anthony's. They should not be playing in a public school competition

Based on all sports, I don't think any "stud" athletes go to friends. Who cares!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you always such an idiot?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In Md, public schools beat private and vice versa. Suck it up and play hard and stop making excuses for your kids team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DK is a very knowledgeable coach and having seen the attention to detail and the energy he puts forth to train girls, the HT team will have success because, compared to coaches form other schools who may never have even touched a lax stick before, he has done it and makes an effort to actually coach
That being said, he is severely lacking as a person and his scruples are non-existent--just check his record from his past 'real" jobs. The bridges he has burned over the years and the sour taste folks come away with after spending any time with him is well documented.
Are the HT girls forced to practice with Team Elevate warm-ups yet?

Do you think his behavior and bridges burnt are ever a detriment to the girl's recruiting process?

Of course DK and his daughter at Elevate are a detriment to the process. Look at how few girls are getting recruited there. Go back a couple of years and look at the numbers and now look at the numbers. College coaches don't want to deal with them and their antics. The proof is in the numbers.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GC cry babies- got it handed to them yesterday. The score was only that close because they got some extra man up. They are over rated..our jersey talent just exposed the frauds they truly are.

I am a NJ parent of a player who played in the tournament, and this comment is embarrassing. Yes, NJ teams had a great year this year at Gains for Brains and went 4-0, including an impressive Moorestown win over Garden City. But last year NJ teams went 1-3 (Summit only team to win last year and 3 years in a row) so in any given year LI, CT, or NJ teams may do better or worse. Have some class and be happy Moorestown won vs. a strong GC team and be quiet.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why are they cry babies, adult who is calling high school girls cry babies??? You are a winner!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very tough day for Long Island lacrosse today at Gains for Brains. All 4 NJ teams won handily - Ridgewood, Moorestown who beat Garden City, Bridgewater, and Summit. Darien also won. Top NJ teams listed above very strong this year. Summit has won all of their games three years in a row at this tournament against LI teams, and they also beat Smithtown West this year (not at this tournament).

Great job Mattituck & ESM! Way to represent East end Long Island!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"I am a NJ parent of a player who played in the tournament, and this comment is embarrassing. Yes, NJ teams had a great year this year at Gains for Brains and went 4-0, including an impressive Moorestown win over Garden City. But last year NJ teams went 1-3 (Summit only team to win last year and 3 years in a row) so in any given year LI, CT, or NJ teams may do better or worse. Have some class and be happy Moorestown won vs. a strong GC team and be quiet."

Now that is a classy, fact based comment!

GC is the first to admit the Moorestown team was the better team on Saturday and deserved the win. No winning. Where does the "fraud" comment even come from? How is GC's record this year fraudulent?

Wish all the commentors on this site would stick to this parent's playbook.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Going out on a limb to say in no way is the "Cry baby" poster from NJ. He/she is a jealous LI parent whose daughter's team was beaten by GC and now sees an opening to comment negatively, such a pity.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's a shame a few kids make bad decision on my daughters
Team and puts our team in jeopardy of losing

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I love it when sideline heroes, aka parents, refer to their kid's team as 'our team'. Vicarious living much?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well the cover up did not work

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bad decisions on the field or off? What team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know how the School Girl tryouts is run? How many teams they make or girls they take? Are the teams grade based?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NORTHPORT

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know how the School Girl tryouts is run? How many teams they make or girls they take? Are the teams grade based?

When are the tryouts?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
?????

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
?????

Excellent use of the quoting feature here. Perhaps everyone should stop using it so that every single post can be construed to be a comment on any other post that preceded it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
on LI - 3 teams approx 60 - 70 girls, talent based. skills in am., 1st cut after lunch. scrimmages in afternoon email sent Mon or Tues about team selection

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
?????

Excellent use of the quoting feature here. Perhaps everyone should stop using it so that every single post can be construed to be a comment on any other post that preceded it.

reading that comment made me dumber

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When are the tryouts?

Ask your coach

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Word in this very small Lax community is that girls were allegedly caught shoplifting at Universal Studios $600 worth of merchandise ....Suspensions being handed down to starters on the girls Varsity team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
?????

that could also be the result of reading just about any other post on this board

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
?????

as if that were possible

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Word in this very small Lax community is that girls were allegedly caught shoplifting at Universal Studios $600 worth of merchandise ....Suspensions being handed down to starters on the girls Varsity team.

Who is the coach of Northport? He or she should be the one suspended. Way to teach values!! Unfortunately you can't suspend the parents!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who is the coach of Northport? He or she should be the one suspended. Way to teach values!! Unfortunately you can't suspend the parents!

I am the opposite of a fan of Carol Rose but even I don't see how you can blame her for what her some girls did.

BBP had girls shoplift at Great Adventure on a school trip years ago and did not suspend them because it was playoffs and parents went in blah blah blah. It was completely mishandled IMNSHO.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Word in this very small Lax community is that girls were allegedly caught shoplifting at Universal Studios $600 worth of merchandise
....Suspensions being handed down to starters on the girls Varsity team.

That's just idiotic. How do you blame the coach because a few kids decided to be idiots. If that were the case no coach would make it thru a season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess the North babylon parents now know how the Port Jeff parents felt when a team runs the score up on them. Doesn't feel good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Northport has a big game coming up vs Ward Melville, no way those girls are being suspended for that game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Northport has a big game coming up vs Ward Melville, no way those girls are being suspended for that game.

I'm sure wm is hoping that they are

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We will be fine without them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So these kids get caught stealing, It is either a misdemeanor or felony but yet they are going to still be on the team? Yes then i do blame Carol Rose if she allows this type of behavior. She is the coach and ultimately those are her players representing her and the school. All involved should be kicked off the team. I mean really just a suspension?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed. Teach them a life lesson.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So these kids get caught stealing, It is either a misdemeanor or felony but yet they are going to still be on the team? Yes then i do blame Carol Rose if she allows this type of behavior. She is the coach and ultimately those are her players representing her and the school. All involved should be kicked off the team. I mean really just a suspension?

Funny...I don't see this posted on her twitter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really? Destroy these girls lives for some petty shoplifting? Wow, thanks Judge Dredd.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's stealing idiot. They destroyed it themselves

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really? Destroy these girls lives for some petty shoplifting? Wow, thanks Judge Dredd.

Save the drama fo yo mama--- lives destroyed??? Really? You are just the type that facilitates kids into being entitled weaklings. Everything's just fine with anything they do. Take that weak shiiiiit elsewhere.

My kid does something like that she's off her team(s) BY ME-- regardless of what the coach thinks/does.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So they should g Chaminade route and hide it?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Destroy lives??? They're doing that. I agree. My kid would be off the team. School and home. That's it!!

Like Reply Quote
Page 34 of 214 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 213 214
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard