BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,300
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 41 of 91 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 90 91
Re: Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Slap in the face to LI EXPRESS organization, igloo over them, jeez. Everyone who has been through this travel circuit knows LIE gets respect especially when these boys hit junior Hs.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Slap in the face to LI EXPRESS organization, igloo over them, jeez. Everyone who has been through this travel circuit knows LIE gets respect especially when these boys hit junior Hs.

slap in the face? Express plays both those guys just as much as Igloo. Yea Igloo is an elite team...please.....keep telling yourself that. they struggle with express B haha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TAZ wins

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TAZ wins

Wolfpack all the way baby

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax for sure.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
let them come get measured . Someone has to lose right ? Not everyone can walk away the champion. I'm concerned for the coach and the parents for the shell shock they will experience ,But losing is part of the experience. Or maybe they surprise everyone ..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

express not going because channy not making any money on the tourney. No summer schedule yet but let me guess....NLF mid june and mid july and express tristar late june.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great Superbowl... However, the Falcons remind me of WP... Starts off great but chokes against the Patriots (TAZ) and walks away with the loss. Hahahahahaha.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great Superbowl... However, the Falcons remind me of WP... Starts off great but chokes against the Patriots (TAZ) and walks away with the loss. Hahahahahaha.

The chosen one is like Gronck, he'll wear our.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DB can mean so many things Mr [lacrosse]. Now go away, sit Indian style in front of your TV and paint your toe nails while watching Golden Girl reruns and stfu. Stfu means shut the [lacrosse] up [/quote]

Big balls on an anonymous forum! In real life, you're probably a metrosexual coward. Regardless, you still haven't disputed my point: as far as Taz parents are concerned there are no other other lax programs that matter. Please - keep making my case for me! Likely you're living vicariously through your kids due to failed/unfulfilled youth athletic careers. I don't need that - my boys can play on B teams or not at all, just as long as they're having fun doing it. It's their childhood, not mine - I've got 2 mens NCAA sport careers under my belt - I don't need theirs! Keep chasing your dreams through your Taz kids! And BTW, you continue to act like a DB!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kind of like your wife..minus the choking

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"he'll wear our?" our (sp) what, TAZ Championship Shirt?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DB can mean so many things Mr [lacrosse]. Now go away, sit Indian style in front of your TV and paint your toe nails while watching Golden Girl reruns and stfu. Stfu means shut the [lacrosse] up

Big balls on an anonymous forum! In real life, you're probably a metrosexual coward. Regardless, you still haven't disputed my point: as far as Taz parents are concerned there are no other other lax programs that matter. Please - keep making my case for me! Likely you're living vicariously through your kids due to failed/unfulfilled youth athletic careers. I don't need that - my boys can play on B teams or not at all, just as long as they're having fun doing it. It's their childhood, not mine - I've got 2 mens NCAA sport careers under my belt - I don't need theirs! Keep chasing your dreams through your Taz kids! And BTW, you continue to act like a DB! [/quote] if that were true you wouldn't be posting or boasting about it. If by the slim chance that it is, you were most probably not one of the few that saw the field often.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"he'll wear our?" our (sp) what, TAZ Championship Shirt?

We get it, a shirt collector. Don't bet on it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DB can mean so many things Mr [lacrosse]. Now go away, sit Indian style in front of your TV and paint your toe nails while watching Golden Girl reruns and stfu. Stfu means shut the [lacrosse] up

Big balls on an anonymous forum! In real life, you're probably a metrosexual coward. Regardless, you still haven't disputed my point: as far as Taz parents are concerned there are no other other lax programs that matter. Please - keep making my case for me! Likely you're living vicariously through your kids due to failed/unfulfilled youth athletic careers. I don't need that - my boys can play on B teams or not at all, just as long as they're having fun doing it. It's their childhood, not mine - I've got 2 mens NCAA sport careers under my belt - I don't need theirs! Keep chasing your dreams through your Taz kids! And BTW, you continue to act like a DB!
if that were true you wouldn't be posting or boasting about it. If by the slim chance that it is, you were most probably not one of the few that saw the field often. [/quote]
2 men's NCAA sports careers under your belt!!! Wow lady, you are the cats meow! You sound feisty too! YOU are the Chosen One!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax for sure.

Madlax will get smacked up by the Pack like they always do

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nasty , immature , jealous, ignorantl 247 on 2024 BOC.

Your losing my attention.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax for sure.

And BLC will smack the pack like they always do

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

if that were true you wouldn't be posting or boasting about it. If by the slim chance that it is, you were most probably not one of the few that saw the field often.

2 men's NCAA sports careers under your belt!!! Wow lady, you are the cats meow! You sound feisty too! YOU are the Chosen One! [/quote]

<yawn> That's the best you got . . . ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

if that were true you wouldn't be posting or boasting about it. If by the slim chance that it is, you were most probably not one of the few that saw the field often.

2 men's NCAA sports careers under your belt!!! Wow lady, you are the cats meow! You sound feisty too! YOU are the Chosen One!

<yawn> That's the best you got . . . ?? [/quote]

Here is one, the chosen one moves on from Taz because of there disgusting parents. Moves to WP or Express. Guess what, Taz isn't the best. He is the best player by far. If he moved he would shift the power balance.

What does the family get for playing there, some trashy parents saying disgusting things about a 10 year old and parent.

News flash, don't send your kid there.

Kids are great, Coaches are good but the parents are the worst I have EVER seen. Truly the worst. No one knew who he was before he came here and now it seems BOTC knows his whereabouts 24/7. INSIDE JOB. Now maybe your kid that was put on the bench can go back out and score NO GOALS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here is one, the chosen one moves on from Taz because of there disgusting parents. Moves to WP or Express. Guess what, Taz isn't the best. He is the best player by far. If he moved he would shift the power balance.

What does the family get for playing there, some trashy parents saying disgusting things about a 10 year old and parent.

Kids are great, Coaches are good but the parents are the worst I have EVER seen. Truly the worst. No one knew who he was before he came here and now it seems BOTC knows his whereabouts 24/7. INSIDE JOB. Now maybe your kid that was put on the bench can go back out and score NO GOALS. [/quote]

I guess they are like every other team with problems. LOL. Chosen One stuff is a little much.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax for sure.

Hahaha pack just smacked them around 3 months ago in MD. Actually they lost both games to LI teams. Go away Dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This kid does not need to play on a 2024 team. It's that simple. He plays on very good 23 teams against way better teams in real tourneys. So get off your high horse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kids are great, Coaches are good but the parents are the worst I have EVER seen. Truly the worst. No one knew who he was before he came here and now it seems BOTC knows his whereabouts 24/7. INSIDE JOB. Now maybe your kid that was put on the bench can go back out and score NO GOALS.[/quote]

This was only going to end one way. A kid from a different state, who I assume does not make most practices, comes on to the team and is pretty much a ball hog. Make no doubt about it, the kid is a great player, but he is viewed as a hired gun. Plain and simple he took playing time from kids that were already on the best team. (2024) Then throw in the chosen one stuff and it just looks bad, to some parents. I'm sure it was great, at first, but it all comes back to playing time. Taz is not the only ones who bring in kids from out of state, and I have never seen it work out. The only ones to blame are the organizations that do this. (sometimes against the coaches will)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax for sure.

Hahaha pack just smacked them around 3 months ago in MD. Actually they lost both games to LI teams. Go away Dad

talk about disgracefull BLC has 13 yr olds on there 2024 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax for sure.

BLC is a different BLC from a few months ago PackDad better get your boy practicing!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Awesome forum, especially the talk about a 10 year old; insert sarcasm for those who can't figure it out. Honestly, shocked the admins allow this kind of venom to be spewed on a forum regarding a ten year old. I know, I know, the name was never mentioned. What ever.

PS: Proverbial, my son stinks, can't catch, throw, cradle and oh yeah, his equipment smells.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax for sure.

BLC is a different BLC from a few months ago PackDad better get your boy practicing!

Bringing in the 2022's! BLC living up to its name.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax for sure.

Bringing in the 2022's! BLC living up to its name.

22's 24's same sh't , WP will take care of it!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]
22's 24's same sh't , WP will take care of it!!!
[/quote]

I'll give you a pass and assume you are 10. Otherwise happy hour has kicked in!!! See how stupid it looks. I don't know whether to laugh or feel bad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What 2024 teams are playing in the TriStar Lacrosse playday at Landon in MD on 3/18-19? So, far I heard:

1) Madlax
2) LI Express

Any other 2024 teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What 2024 teams are playing in the TriStar Lacrosse playday at Landon in MD on 3/18-19? So, far I heard:

1) Madlax
2) LI Express

Any other 2024 teams?

Taz will be their and it is the B Express team. The A team will be hiding all spring again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1) Madlax
2) LI Express

Any other 2024 teams?

Taz will be their and it is the B Express team. The A team will be hiding all spring again.

Wolfpack and Arden Diamondbacks too

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's Express B O'Reilly team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Th A team will be playing all summer but on Long Island. Their coach only travels with his older teams. Enter some of the Long Island tournaments in the spring and you will play them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Th A team will be playing all summer but on Long Island. Their coach only travels with his older teams. Enter some of the Long Island tournaments in the spring and you will play them.
Nobody cares to see them though

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or the second team either.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or the second team either.

Let me ques... Your son didn't make either team. Only reason you even comment.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mark my words, lSave this post. In a couple years half of your boys team will go to express. Look at recruiting numbers. Keep thinking they will stick together. Watch them leave for 91 and express. U never played I guarantee it , if u did u wouldn't be a jerk about 5th graders.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mark my words, lSave this post. In a couple years half of your boys team will go to express. Look at recruiting numbers. Keep thinking they will stick together. Watch them leave for 91 and express. U never played I guarantee it , if u did u wouldn't be a jerk about 5th graders.

Guys who played are the biggest [lacrosse]$.

Page 41 of 91 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 90 91

Link Copied to Clipboard