BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,193
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 47 of 102 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 101 102
Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Wow so much chest pounding about how talented everyone's kid is and how much better their team is than everyone elses heres a reality check for ur 11 y/o superstar, half of ur little johnies will stop playing because overbearing parents like the ones on this site who live vicariously thru their kids get burned out, of the remainder 1/4 will play some varsity and then go no further cause they're not as great as parents made them out to be and the other 1/4 will get those amazing 10% scholarships to schools with 60k tuition, so keep posting, boasting and celebrating in the present moment ur kids amazing but short lived accomplisments...Reality will kick in sooner than u expect.

Now that post is funny!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yawn. Dude there isn't one original thought in your post who cares. You just sound bitter

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry yawn dude guy but Bitter, nope, no chest pumping but my 11 yo plays on one of the "elite" li teams and according to the masses he will be getting his committment and full ride in a few years, and if he turned around tomorrow and said he wants to quit i wouldnt give a rats [lacrosse], parents have ruined what sportsmanship is about especially when ragging on 11 yo kids and sorry to be cliche about lack of originality, first time checking out site and last, same non sense on sidelines as here..happy posting

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If Recon really has two teams in this age group, that really tells you that a lot of kids want the Travel lacrosse experience. Now what do the travel haters do?

They do have 2 teams, the first team is a very good B+ team. They have 2 teams because its a very well run organization.

What makes them B+?
Where have they played at since last summer?

Last I checked, lacrosse is a summer season.

You belong in in the PAL thread, and your son is a perfect match for his B+ PAL team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i'm a parent on 2024 TB (my son sometimes practices with the 2023) and came across this. (killing time at work smile ). usually very tolerant of things written on here, but from what i see with the boys (and the parents!) there is nothing but love and respect for JC. He treats them like men and gets every ounce of sweat out of them. I know zero about lacrosse, but watching him coach our boys is inspiring. My son is lucky to have him.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i'm a parent on 2024 TB (my son sometimes practices with the 2023) and came across this. (killing time at work smile ). usually very tolerant of things written on here, but from what i see with the boys (and the parents!) there is nothing but love and respect for JC. He treats them like men and gets every ounce of sweat out of them. I know zero about lacrosse, but watching him coach our boys is inspiring. My son is lucky to have him.

go back to your thread.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If Recon really has two teams in this age group, that really tells you that a lot of kids want the Travel lacrosse experience. Now what do the travel haters do?

They do have 2 teams, the first team is a very good B+ team. They have 2 teams because its a very well run organization.

What makes them B+?
Where have they played at since last summer?

Last I checked, lacrosse is a summer season.

You belong in in the PAL thread, and your son is a perfect match for his B+ PAL team.

A team for PAL. And one of the best. Also on one of the best travel clubs and one of the best on the team. Thanks buddy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wait til he lies to your son and you. It might not happen today, but it will.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lies to them about what?? He coaches 6th grade and down!

Wait til he lies to your son and you. It might not happen today, but it will.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lies to them about what?? He coaches 6th grade and down!

Wait til he lies to your son and you. It might not happen today,
but it will.

Is this guy JC the head coach at Adelphi or an assistant

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did a couple of FL$ clinics this winter, very impressed with them. How is their 2023 club team never seen them at any tournaments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JC is the Assistant Head Coach to the Head Assistant Coach, who cares if he is the Head or Assistant will that change your opinion of him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
enough said.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did a couple of FL$ clinics this winter, very impressed with them. How is their 2023 club team never seen them at any tournaments.

They mostly run there own tournaments

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits

<Random Post>

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits

<Random Post>

Panda

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know if there is any good winter break training/camp on Long Island next week?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know if there is any good winter break training/camp on Long Island next week?

No, the lacrosse community on Long Island has disapated. Sports Hub used to have camps, and clinics all the time, and so did a lot of the other clubs. It's a dog eat dog world here and you only get in to a private clinic when you're in the private good old boys club. Sad to see especially when the other states have great clinics and low cost running all the time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Statement makes no sense, look in the camps & clinics thread. Otherwise do a little on line research. "Good old boys" network??????? What on earth are you talking about?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Statement makes no sense, look in the camps & clinics thread. Otherwise do a little on line research. "Good old boys" network??????? What on earth are you talking about?

Makes a lot of sense to the earlier post.
Who is in the clinic thread... Blatant and Hub clinic? Come on, what a joke!
My son's team is getting together for two 2 hour intensive practice. Working on rides, clears, fast breaks, defensive schemes, etc. Is that what's being offered at the Hub or Blatant????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Makes a lot of sense to the earlier post.
Who is in the clinic thread... Blatant and Hub clinic? Come on, what a joke!
My son's team is getting together for two 2 hour intensive practice. Working on rides, clears, fast breaks, defensive schemes, etc. Is that what's being offered at the Hub or Blatant????

The guy didn't ask about club events, asked about winter clinics during the break. Old Boys Club, nonsense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK, I will ask....What team does your son play for?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't bother. He's full of crap.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like you are jealous. Sorry to have you perturbed by Johnny's lack of playing time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like you are jealous. Sorry to have you perturbed by Johnny's lack of playing time.

Nope. Not at all. I can confidently say that no one plays more than him on any team. But I know coaches and guys with kids on all of the top teams and you didn't describe any of their practices. So either your kid plays on a bottom tier team or you're full of crap and you're trying to make someone feel bad by pretending your kid's team does more than his. Either way, you're a lying jerkoff and you don't know nearly as much as you pretend to.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What the [lacrosse] are you guys talking about?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some guy is jealous that his kid sucks and is on a terrible PAL or club team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where in the world on this thread does it say that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where in the world on this thread does it say that?

Welcome to BOC. It's a long road ahead of you. Sit back and enjoy the comedy trip you are about to embark upon.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
panda

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So the word on the street is that a few new super groups are coming together instead of going to Igloo, 91, Express, etc because the recruiting landscape has changed and the kids don't need the money grab of the top 3 clubs anymore. It's getting easier to get recruited without the club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK I'll bite...Please explain what you mean. 6th grade super groups?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's better, Super Groups or Boy Bands?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
we get it your going to re class your small son who will be average sized for one year then be a small 2023 stop plugging your son

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was at the hub last night and there was a scrimmage involving S2S they looked really good, dominated the other team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was at the hub last night and there was a scrimmage involving S2S they looked really good, dominated the other team

Who they played is a big piece to be missing. You had the ability to identify one team but not the other. No one on the other team had not one piece of clothes with a team name, a bag or a mascot. Seems there was one clown there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who did they play? Any team can look good playing against a weak team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They should compete with the Bandits this year.

Page 47 of 102 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 101 102

Link Copied to Clipboard