BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,788
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 30 of 75 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 74 75
Re: 2016 Women's College Lacrosse Season
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
500 and they make their conference playoffs, Good solid freshman

Agreed. Around .500 is doable if you look at the schedule, which is tough. The incoming freshmen did look really good in the fall, and got lots of playing time. The upper classmen are not dominated by just one player any more. Talent and skill is more spread out. Two strong, fast, aggressive LI players at MF, with a nice, fast lefty defender from MD are just a few of the incoming talents.
m
Agreed

Tall girl from ma is very good too.

She is, you are correct. Good, solid Mass Elite player smile

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was at two events in the fall. I went and watched SB play Syracuse and I watched the SB - Maryland game.
In each game Both coaches were out for the win. Did not see any team go deep on the bench!!!
26 players NO WAY...
Soon enough we will see , February is right around the corner.
26 players ..... please

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
since when do the facts matter. Merry Christmas

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Merry Christmas. Looking forward to a great 2017

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
500 and they make their conference playoffs, Good solid freshman

Agreed. Around .500 is doable if you look at the schedule, which is tough. The incoming freshmen did look really good in the fall, and got lots of playing time. The upper classmen are not dominated by just one player any more. Talent and skill is more spread out. Two strong, fast, aggressive LI players at MF, with a nice, fast lefty defender from MD are just a few of the incoming talents.
m
Agreed

Tall girl from ma is very good too.

She is, you are correct. Good, solid Mass Elite player smile

Yes, she is a very good player, but she's a sophomore. I was referring to the incoming freshmen..."Two strong, fast, aggressive LI players at MF, with a nice, fast lefty defender from MD are just a few of the incoming talents."

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How would you know about the lefty defender since she's been out the entire fall? Dad, mom is that you?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How would you know about the lefty defender since she's been out the entire fall? Dad, mom is that you?

Neither. I've seen her play before (club) and at the alumni game, the same way I know about the other freshmen. It's not a secret she plays for them. She's really good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How do you know she's been out for most of the fall? Scouting?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not the point! She hasn't played, so why and how can someone bring her up?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Definitely mommy or daddy, alumni game, really?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You've seen her play club and at the alumni game? Sounds like mom and dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Definitely mommy or daddy, alumni game, really?

You people are mentally hilarious.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was at two events in the fall. I went and watched SB play Syracuse and I watched the SB - Maryland game.
In each game Both coaches were out for the win. Did not see any team go deep on the bench!!!
26 players NO WAY...
26 players ..... please

Ok I don't care how many players played,was SBU competitive when they played Cuse and Maryland ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
26 players NO WAY...
26 players ..... please

Ok I don't care how many players played,was SBU competitive when they played Cuse and Maryland ?

Stony Brook beat Syracuse by around ten goals in the fall. May have been a product of Syracuse losing a ton of players and still working out the kinks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Daughter plays for Maryland. Two teams tied in fall both teams played many kids but game was fun to watch both teams really athletic fast and skilled. It's no secret Sb will be very good this year and honestly it's great for the sport Towson SB penn state will all be fun teams to watch. happy new year everyone from Us down in Maryland !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Daughter plays for Maryland. Two teams tied in fall both teams played many kids but game was fun to watch both teams really athletic fast and skilled. It's no secret Sb will be very good this year and honestly it's great for the sport Towson SB penn state will all be fun teams to watch. happy new year everyone from Us down in Maryland !

Thanks sounds like 2017 should be a fun year. Happy New Year from LI

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't forget them Gators

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maryland has a curse. They'll find out soon enough

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What kind of curse could they possibly have they are one year removed from winning back to back championships?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What kind of curse could they possibly have they are one year removed from winning back to back championships?

The curse of no Taylor Cummings.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The curse of the south shore

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Penn state is dynamic watchout for them. Madison Carter and Katie O'donnell are dominant.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Of Nassau

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Penn state is dynamic watchout for them. Madison Carter and Katie O'donnell are dominant.

They r good. I say watch out for a rebound year from Northwestern. Fredericks is dominant on the draw and Lasota is an all-world talent who is maturing as a leader. And they have a great goalie. They are a young group that is growing together.

I know. Let the NU bashing begin.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They r good. I say watch out for a rebound year from Northwestern. Fredericks is dominant on the draw and Lasota is an all-world talent who is maturing as a leader. And they have a great goalie. They are a young group that is growing together.

Not bashing NU, just bashing you because you can't shut up about this .500 NU team being good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lasota is good but look at TO numbers... they are very bad, the goalie is mediocre, the freshman is better in my opinion. Penn State is my favorite in the BIG 10 this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madison Carter is a beast. I'm not one of her parents by the way...my daughter played with her in high school. We know her well, and she is the real deal.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lasota is good but look at TO numbers... they are very bad, the goalie is mediocre, the freshman is better in my opinion. Penn State is my favorite in the BIG 10 this year.

Been watching NU games since they reopened the program with KAH. First title string was run and gun attack on goal in transition. The next string of titles was based on slow careful possessions only taking high percentage shots that were either just inside the pipe or backed up by attack on its way out of bounds. But there was always a huge premium on possession, both winning the draw and handling the ball. That being said, Latoya is a pure beast of an athlete , incredible in tight space, but the complete opposite of what KAH has always bee about. In addition to the incredible high TO numbers, she has a terrible shot percentage and if you watch, many ill advised shots. Many times these great players cause as much damage to the winning effort as they contribute.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Been watching NU games since they reopened the program with KAH. First title string was run and gun attack on goal in transition. The next string of titles was based on slow careful possessions only taking high percentage shots that were either just inside the pipe or backed up by attack on its way out of bounds. But there was always a huge premium on possession, both winning the draw and handling the ball. That being said, Latoya is a pure beast of an athlete , incredible in tight space, but the complete opposite of what KAH has always bee about. In addition to the incredible high TO numbers, she has a terrible shot percentage and if you watch, many ill advised shots. Many times these great players cause as much damage to the winning effort as they contribute.

Agree that that is what has happened. Also think she got better as last year progressed. Also think the shot clock changes things. Her incredible ability to get shots off from anywhere turns from a negative in the old world into a premium skill in the new world. I guess we will just have to see.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not bashing NU, just bashing you because you can't shut up about this .500 NU team being good.

oh that's right. Lets get the rundown on LIU Brooklyn please.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

oh that's right. Lets get the rundown on LIU Brooklyn please.

way more girls play at LIU than Northwestern so yeah lets talk about LIU or any other average to below average Lax school where most everyone plays. We talk about the top 5% of girls way too much. They are the exceptions not the norm

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'M THE "NU GUY" and I haven't had any posts in the last week about this so sorry your going to have to designate these blasphems with another name and spew your hate at themy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh NO. I'm the NU guy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'M THE "NU GUY" and I haven't had any posts in the last week about this so sorry your going to have to designate these blasphems with another name and spew your hate at themy

Does that mean you are for NU or against as the "NU GUY"?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

couldn't care less about NU, just have an opinion that a mommy cant handle

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
freshman to watch?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are one bitter dude. Your kid wasn't as good. Deal with it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This year there will be UNC and then everyone else. Too much speed and depth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kate Taylor-Boston College
Hannah Warther-Maryland
Maria Auth-Penn State
Taryn Ohlmiller-Stony Brook

are a few I saw this fall and was very impressed with, anyone else???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are one bitter dude. Your kid wasn't as good. Deal with it.
and you say I'm the biteer one LOL

Page 30 of 75 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 74 75

Link Copied to Clipboard