BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,300
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 21 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 20 21
Re: Girls 2019 - 10th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What's funny is when 2018 blue sent 25 girls down last year and only 3 were uncommitted, nobody from YJ complained when they crushed teams. When asked why so many commited girls went, the answer was they love playing together. Now when the other team loses they have an excuse why the whole team isn't there

THANK YOu, and you've echoed my point exactly! They "spin" everything in their favor, somehow believing they are fooling people with their games. Then, when we all call them out on it, they always make up some lame excuse. What a bunch of douches. They take the lead of their director.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You people are ridiculous , look at the rosters , you have 2 kids from YJ top team playing and the better 2nd teams are not even there . I would bet MD the same thing .

2 kids from yj top team playing?? not true.

Whenever they lose the excuses fly faster than a bullet. For a club with 1000 players they never seem to have a full team, especially when they lose. That's very odd to me, and if I was a yj parent I'd have some questions for cr.

You are such a loser , YJ top team has 22 kids committed , they are at a showcase tournament in florida , how many of the YJ Carro kids do you think are on the team down there .Not an excuse just a fact , yes a YJ team lost but it's not the YJ Carro team.

Why don't the committed yj girls play after they commit? Most other teams players do. It seems to me that if a girl commits, then quits on her team, a college coach would probably love to hear about that. If you're gonna say that by not going to a tournament after they commit it gives the uncommitted girls a chance to play, I would counter that then it would be up to the coach to play the uncommitted girls but still have the committed girls on the bench in case he needs them. But, it sounds like the parents are probably being slightly self-centered, and not allowing their wonderful committed player to travel with her team because they don't won't to waste their time. Nice attitude parents. Team first...NOT! Typical yj attitude...ME FIRST!

Maybe because it's expensive to go to Florida for a showcase tournament meant to showcase uncommitted girls? It doesn't matter who wins, so some parents may not feel it's worth the expense. Can't really blame them.

You know, other teams don't hate yj because they win games. It's because of the overly obnoxious attitude, win-at-all costs attitude (until of course, when they lose), load-mouthed parents, lame excuses when you lose and generally overall douchey behavior. If fewer people talked from yj, there would be a lot less yj-bashing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes we can. Other team's players and parents do it. Why not the "mighty" 0-3 yj? [/quote]

My bad...the "mighty" 1-2 yj. Big difference. LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people are ridiculous , look at the rosters , you have 2 kids from YJ top team playing and the better 2nd teams are not even there . I would bet MD the same thing .

2 kids from yj top team playing?? not true.

Whenever they lose the excuses fly faster than a bullet. For a club with 1000 players they never seem to have a full team, especially when they lose. That's very odd to me, and if I was a yj parent I'd have some questions for cr.

You are such a loser , YJ top team has 22 kids committed , they are at a showcase tournament in florida , how many of the YJ Carro kids do you think are on the team down there .Not an excuse just a fact , yes a YJ team lost but it's not the YJ Carro team.

there were plenty. Stop the lying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did Liberty do against Md United East? No score posted on Tourney Machine yet, and the game was played at 4:00.

They won 12 to 7

So liberty beat MD United and M&D Black today? Are they the top 2019 team in the country?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did Liberty do against Md United East? No score posted on Tourney Machine yet, and the game was played at 4:00.

They won 12 to 7

So liberty beat MD United and M&D Black today? Are they the top 2019 team in the country?

There is no such thing. Once the clubs get to high school, the whole goal changes from winning to getting girls recruited. Who cares who wins these games?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They won 12 to 7

In my opinion, they deserve a vote or two. But, I'm sure the yj apologists will come up with some unknown, obscure algorithm that somehow,mysteriously puts them as the (irrelevant) #1. Their excuses for losing two games today have already started.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Liberty not the chest beating type of club but clearly a top tier team at this age nationally. CR and her partners at Steps do all they can to keep her LI rival DG excluded from the elite invite events ... as can be seen by today's results that's not because they aren't good enough ... it's because CR wants to keep a competing club out of the competition.
This team is the real deal on both sides of the ball.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's pathetic is some bunch of loser parents whose kids are most likely average players at most go and beat some thrown together YJ team and douchbag mommy and daddy are so proud because their kids generally suck . Congrats you were the better team today , you beat a mixed team of a few YJ 2nd team kids ,a few YJ top team kids , a few YJ 3rd team kids .Maybe now some college will recruit your crappy kid too bad all the money has been spent on those MD and YJ kids who saved their money on heading down to Florida to play in a recruiting tournament in the fall. Sooo proud .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They won 12 to 7

Yes, obviously the Maryland teams had no chance against Liberty.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's pathetic is some bunch of loser parents whose kids are most likely average players at most go and beat some thrown together YJ team and douchbag mommy and daddy are so proud because their kids generally suck . Congrats you were the better team today , you beat a mixed team of a few YJ 2nd team kids ,a few YJ top team kids , a few YJ 3rd team kids .Maybe now some college will recruit your crappy kid too bad all the money has been spent on those MD and YJ kids who saved their money on heading down to Florida to play in a recruiting tournament in the fall. Sooo proud .

A "few" top team kids? Try 13. Just live with the losses. Or are these vaunted Maryland, UVA, Duke, Syracuse, Penn state commits really not that good? Which is it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Liberty not the chest beating type of club but clearly a top tier team at this age nationally. CR and her partners at Steps do all they can to keep her LI rival DG excluded from the elite invite events ... as can be seen by today's results that's not because they aren't good enough ... it's because CR wants to keep a competing club out of the competition.

I know nothing about this Liberty team, but your post about CR and her tournaments is spot on. YJ people love to talk about how other LI teams won't participate in certain tournaments. The real reason is CR shiuts them out. Plain and simple.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Says the sore loser, excuse making, yj parent. yj is full of nice people.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know nothing about this Liberty team, but your post about CR and her tournaments is spot on. YJ people love to talk about how other LI teams won't participate in certain tournaments. The real reason is CR shiuts them out. Plain and simple.

Bingo. And, I see you accidentally wrote yj in upper-case letters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typical Y.J. parent. We suffer through you bragging how your the "best team in the country" and how "our second and third teams are better than most clubs first teams", but when half of your first team , and half of your second team underperforms you not only turn on your own club mates, but also have a never ending stream of excuses, but always leave out the one that is obvious, your kid, your teams, and your club not that good and are slipping into mediocrity because of the atmosphere within the club. Whoever posted this is the reason that is happening.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How did you do against them when you played their actual team at u15 ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They won 12 to 7

There is no such thing. Once the clubs get to high school, the whole goal changes from winning to getting girls recruited. Who cares who wins these games?

Aw c'mon. You can't be that naive, can you? yj lemmings care, as long they're winning. If they lose though, they start firing lame excuses, belittling the win of the other team. It's their m.o.: Gloat when you win, make excuses when you lose.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not defending either side but everyone knows that the success of top teams is largely controlled by a teams best 5-6 kids - probably more like 3-4 kids. Every player contributes but the top kids really make it happen. After that most kids are just about even. When you take away those top kids and replace them with 2nd and 3rd team kids the team drops a notch or two. This should be obvious to everyone. The best 2019 1st team kids were not at the tournament because it is showcase format and it just does not make sense economically to be there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not defending either side but everyone knows that the success of top teams is largely controlled by a teams best 5-6 kids - probably more like 3-4 kids. Every player contributes but the top kids really make it happen. After that most kids are just about even. When you take away those top kids and replace them with 2nd and 3rd team kids the team drops a notch or two. This should be obvious to everyone. The best 2019 1st team kids were not at the tournament because it is showcase format and it just does not make sense economically to be there.

Kind of amazing that a club like YJ needs to rely on 3-4 kids and beyond that has no depth?
Would have expected much more from then.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yet another Y.J. excuse?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kind of amazing that a club like YJ needs to rely on 3-4 kids and beyond that has no depth?
Would have expected much more from then.

If their boasting is any indication of their awesomeness, ALL of us would expect more from them. Jeez...they have like 1000 players per age group. It seems like they could put together a decent team any time of the year, at will. Just have cr wiggle her nose or snap her fingers and 57 players that will all be top 5 D1 starters as freshmen will line up to play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yet another Y.J. excuse?

You seem so sadly desperate, your kid must be pretty bad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yet another Y.J. excuse?

And you are a typically transparent Y.J. parent, I'm sure you think your kid is one of those 3-4 unreplaceable kids, but little do you know the real truth, most of the time those kids wilt in college and dissapere on the bench. I'm sure yours will fall into that category and you too will, to the delight of us all, also fade away

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yet another Y.J. excuse?

In typical yj fashion, you attack the kid. Always bashing the kids, insinuating that they are worse than your kid. This is the part of yj that other normal grownups can't stand. It's like all of you yj people are in 7th grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yet another Y.J. excuse?

And you are a typically transparent Y.J. parent, I'm sure you think your kid is one of those 3-4 unreplaceable kids, but little do you know the real truth, most of the time those kids wilt in college and dissapere on the bench. I'm sure yours will fall into that category and you too will, to the delight of us all, also fade away

Yeah because there are so many studies on those types of things you ignorant moron . You are so pathetically desperate to say your hideous kid has beaten the top YJ team it's actually sad. Little do you know that if your kid sucks now she will still suck in college .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They should be there to support and help the uncommitted. It's called being a team. Those girls help get them commited

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yet another Y.J. excuse?

Yeah because there are so many studies on those types of things you ignorant moron . You are so pathetically desperate to say your hideous kid has beaten the top YJ team it's actually sad. Little do you know that if your kid sucks now she will still suck in college .

And again, a typical yj parent rears their ugly head and calls a kid they don't know "hideous" and that they "suck". Sounds like somebody is still in 8th grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are both shameful. These are young girls with opportunities that may never happened without lacrosse. In the end they will end up witha chance to play at the next level. if the work hard maybe they do maybe they don't! Congrats to them all! You both have some serious issues.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They should be there to support and help the uncommitted. It's called being a team. Those girls help get them commited

That's not how this Disney tournament works. YJ does not send their summer teams to this. They have an open sign up to all girls in the age group. When they have enough numbers for a second team they will send a second team. Nobody is letting anybody down by not going. Actually doing them a favor. The uncommitted girls looking for exposure are better off as they get the chance to stand out for the coaches and get more playing time. The only downside by doing what is in the girls best interest is what you see going on here, some team plays and beats them and thinks they just knocked off the summer team. Unfortunately the recruiting process has accelerated to the point where most of the who's who of the 2019 class is already committed from most clubs. Coaches had already moved on to the 2020s and even the 2021s this past fall. This is actually a problem for many clubs that the last several years of the elite teams are basically just passing time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yet another Y.J. excuse?
Little do you know , and as documented on this site, most kids do fade away. What you also don't understand is that my kid is in college, and has all ready played more than half, if not all of, every game but 2, and will play ever minuet of every game this year. What you are also not understanding is that she knows, and still talks to, may girls, from may clubs ,in many states, that are on many teams at every level of college and most girls, that I am sure are much better than yours, are fighting to get any minuets at all. Now my daughter is very lucky that she fell into a good position on a team, that will never win a national championship, (as most will not) but she is playing a lot of minuets of a game she loves, and getting a good portion of he college paid for in the process. Unlike you she has never disparaged a girl she does not know by saying she sucks, and would happily accept your daughter onto her team, even though she has a mean hateful parent like yourself. I.E. shes a better person at the age of 19 than you are. Good luck to your daughter , and may you find some sort of peace to calm your hateful hart

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yet another Y.J. excuse?

And again, a typical yj parent rears their ugly head and calls a kid they don't know "hideous" and that they "suck". Sounds like somebody is still in 8th grade.

And yet you are okay with the kid will wilt etc comment because you are so desperate to knock YJ it's sad. If you think that those teams are a true representation of YJ top teams it just shows how desperate you are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah because there are so many studies on those types of things you ignorant moron . You are so pathetically desperate to say your hideous kid has beaten the top YJ team it's actually sad. Little do you know that if your kid sucks now she will still suck in college . [/quote]

And again, a typical yj parent rears their ugly head and calls a kid they don't know "hideous" and that they "suck". Sounds like somebody is still in 8th grade. [/quote]

And yet you are okay with the kid will wilt etc comment because you are so desperate to knock YJ it's sad. If you think that those teams are a true representation of YJ top teams it just shows how desperate you are. [/quote]

There were 13 top team kids including commits to UVA, MD, Penn St. and Duke among others. There were also 2 "2nd team" kids committed to Syracuse and SB. We keep hearing how great they all are. The other teams also had some top committed kids not there as well. Bottom line, these girls (some of whose parents I'm sure are one's who get on here and brag constantly) just got toasted. Deal with it. It's ok that there are other teams and girls that are as good and better. It is what it is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And again, a typical yj parent rears their ugly head and calls a kid they don't know "hideous" and that they "suck". Sounds like somebody is still in 8th grade. [/quote]

And yet you are okay with the kid will wilt etc comment because you are so desperate to knock YJ it's sad. If you think that those teams are a true representation of YJ top teams it just shows how desperate you are. [/quote]

There were 13 top team kids including commits to UVA, MD, Penn St. and Duke among others. There were also 2 "2nd team" kids committed to Syracuse and SB. We keep hearing how great they all are. The other teams also had some top committed kids not there as well. Bottom line, these girls (some of whose parents I'm sure are one's who get on here and brag constantly) just got toasted. Deal with it. It's ok that there are other teams and girls that are as good and better. It is what it is. [/quote]

Here lies the problem , you took the time to go compare the roster to summer team rosters which makes you several things besides pathetic , creepy , lonely , obsessed , are a few but mostly just an idiotic moron . The kids posted on the roster you are looking at is not the actual kids who showed as the sign ups were some time ago . You seem desperate and pathetic which is the same way your wife described you when you met. Seriously if the best you got is your daughters team beat a YJ team in the fall at a showcase tournament in Florida I actually feel bad that you are this desperate to brag about your daughter , she is better than that and you should be proud of her even if it kills you that sooo many YJ kids are committed .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There were 13 top team kids including commits to UVA, MD, Penn St. and Duke among others. There were also 2 "2nd team" kids committed to Syracuse and SB. We keep hearing how great they all are. The other teams also had some top committed kids not there as well. Bottom line, these girls (some of whose parents I'm sure are one's who get on here and brag constantly) just got toasted. Deal with it. It's ok that there are other teams and girls that are as good and better. It is what it is. [/quote]

Here lies the problem , you took the time to go compare the roster to summer team rosters which makes you several things besides pathetic , creepy , lonely , obsessed , are a few but mostly just an idiotic moron . The kids posted on the roster you are looking at is not the actual kids who showed as the sign ups were some time ago . You seem desperate and pathetic which is the same way your wife described you when you met. Seriously if the best you got is your daughters team beat a YJ team in the fall at a showcase tournament in Florida I actually feel bad that you are this desperate to brag about your daughter , she is better than that and you should be proud of her even if it kills you that sooo many YJ kids are committed . [/quote]

Nice try. They were there. I know the kids and the families. We have played them many many times. YJ 2019, the weakest YJ grade and the beginning of the slide into mediocrity for the program according to parents in our program at the younger ages.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yet another Y.J. excuse?

In typical yj fashion, you attack the kid. Always bashing the kids, insinuating that they are worse than your kid. This is the part of yj that other normal grownups can't stand. It's like all of you yj people are in 7th grade.

That's an insult to 7th graders.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Nice try. They were there. I know the kids and the families. We have played them many many times. YJ 2019, the weakest YJ grade and the beginning of the slide into mediocrity for the program according to parents in our program at the younger ages."

Lets make this easy , you are saying all the top team kids that were posted on the roster were there, if you like I can easily prove you are an ignorant liar but I will give you a chance to modify what you said. You know the kids and the families yet you come on here to bash them just tells me what a complete [lacrosse] you are.Again no one comes on here saying how great that team is just saying the team in Florida is not the actual top YJ team.If you have played them many times as you say how have you done against them in the past......thought so.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here lies the problem , you took the time to go compare the roster to summer team rosters which makes you several things besides pathetic , creepy , lonely , obsessed , are a few but mostly just an idiotic moron . The kids posted on the roster you are looking at is not the actual kids who showed as the sign ups were some time ago . You seem desperate and pathetic which is the same way your wife described you when you met. Seriously if the best you got is your daughters team beat a YJ team in the fall at a showcase tournament in Florida I actually feel bad that you are this desperate to brag about your daughter , she is better than that and you should be proud of her even if it kills you that sooo many YJ kids are committed . [/quote]I vote this guy the most angry parent in High School lacrosse. Anybody second this motion?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And yet you are okay with the kid will wilt etc comment because you are so desperate to knock YJ it's sad. If you think that those teams are a true representation of YJ top teams it just shows how desperate you are.

Here lies the problem , you took the time to go compare the roster to summer team rosters which makes you several things besides pathetic , creepy , lonely , obsessed , are a few but mostly just an idiotic moron . The kids posted on the roster you are looking at is not the actual kids who showed as the sign ups were some time ago . You seem desperate and pathetic which is the same way your wife described you when you met. Seriously if the best you got is your daughters team beat a YJ team in the fall at a showcase tournament in Florida I actually feel bad that you are this desperate to brag about your daughter , she is better than that and you should be proud of her even if it kills you that sooo many YJ kids are committed . [/quote]

Nice try. They were there. I know the kids and the families. We have played them many many times. YJ 2019, the weakest YJ grade and the beginning of the slide into mediocrity for the program according to parents in our program at the younger ages. [/quote]

What team are you from? M&D and YJ both went 2-2...How many times has your team beat them in the past...Easy for you to come on here bashing those teams while you hide behind your keyboard...Let the forum have a crack at discussing your team. Not saying YJ are the greatest team ever, but they had a pretty good summer...dont want to list tournament championships because someone will say im bragging, even though im just trying to point out they're not the worst team ever.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here lies the problem , you took the time to go compare the roster to summer team rosters which makes you several things besides pathetic , creepy , lonely , obsessed , are a few but mostly just an idiotic moron . The kids posted on the roster you are looking at is not the actual kids who showed as the sign ups were some time ago . You seem desperate and pathetic which is the same way your wife described you when you met. Seriously if the best you got is your daughters team beat a YJ team in the fall at a showcase tournament in Florida I actually feel bad that you are this desperate to brag about your daughter , she is better than that and you should be proud of her even if it kills you that sooo many YJ kids are committed . [/quote]I vote this guy the most angry parent in High School lacrosse. Anybody second this motion? [/quote]

I'm confused...I think it's a tie between the two of you. What will you both do once this is all over and little superstar isn't so super? Take a page from some of the better club supporters on here...stick to relevant topics and don't go off the deep end when either of you feel slighted, insulted, or princess or her team isn't recognized as the best. Enough already.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bottom line, the kids and parents will be dealing with going to good schools and playing lacrosse. You can deal with that, thanks

Page 10 of 21 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard