BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,175
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 23 of 91 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 90 91
Re: Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So WE all Know that WP and TAZ are the two top teams... (for Now) going into the spring season. Express A just beat Outlaws soundly on Friday. So I would say they are the 3rd team.But who falls in order beneath them? I would Go with Express O'Reilly then Outlaws then Igloo.

Do we have to hear from the Express O'Reilly lovers again? Please spare us RVC mommies.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express is a below average team with a roster that has the ability to completely dominate face offs. Without that they couldn't compete. Really impressive and no one else comes close.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So WE all Know that WP and TAZ are the two top teams... (for Now) going into the spring season. Express A just beat Outlaws soundly on Friday. So I would say they are the 3rd team.But who falls in order beneath them? I would Go with Express O'Reilly then Outlaws then Igloo.

It's FALL BALL! Who cares?! At least wait until spring before you start rating.

You need to throw MadLax and Brotherly Love in there.

Pretty sure the op only talking about Long Island. Beyond Taz and WP nobody else on the island close to madlax, blc, diamond backs, brotherly love, bbl, 88+3 Maryland,

That is a prety good list. maybe showing my ignorance here. who is bbl? i think you mean hawks, not diamond backs. diamond backs not as strong at this age group. they went 0-6 in howard county spring league.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pretty sure the op only talking about Long Island. Beyond Taz and WP nobody else on the island close to madlax, blc, diamond backs, brotherly love, bbl, 88+3 Maryland,

That is a prety good list. maybe showing my ignorance here. who is bbl? i think you mean hawks, not diamond backs. diamond backs not as strong at this age group. they went 0-6 in howard county spring league.

yes hawks. BBL from south jersey. beat express and brotherly love this fall

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yes hawks. BBL from south jersey. beat express and brotherly love this fall

brotherly love beat BBL 6-2 this fall

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty sure the op only talking about Long Island. Beyond Taz and WP nobody else on the island close to madlax, blc, diamond backs, brotherly love, bbl, 88+3 Maryland, [/quote]

That is a prety good list. maybe showing my ignorance here. who is bbl? i think you mean hawks, not diamond backs. diamond backs not as strong at this age group. they went 0-6 in howard county spring league. [/quote]

yes hawks. BBL from south jersey. beat express and brotherly love this fall[/quote]

brotherly love beat BBL 6-2 this fall [/quote]

and igloo beat brotherly love

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys 2024 out of MD also beat Brotherly Love and finished second to last in HoCo Maryland Spring league. Madlax beat MD 9/1 in championship, then Bethesda, Annapolis, Hawks, Looneys and Diamondbacks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's FALL! Quoting these games are silly. May of these games are missing key players due to football or soccer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One Empire team is Suffolk. One is Nassau. Which one is which?

The boys that can call their father both Dad & Uncle are from Suffolk....
And no, I'm not picking on Empire --- I'm picking on Suffolk

Really??? I'm 6'4 255 llbs and live in a 3.2 million dollar house on the north shore of Suffolk. Why don't you bring your scrawny Nassau a$$ to my driveway so I can make you call me uncle. Big mouth with no guts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty big Invitation tournament going down in MD this weekend. Most of these top teams will be there. Lets see where they stand

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys 2024 out of MD also beat Brotherly Love and finished second to last in HoCo Maryland Spring league. Madlax beat MD 9/1 in championship, then Bethesda, Annapolis, Hawks, Looneys and Diamondbacks.

Honestly someone on LI need to set up a travel lacrosse league in the spring that plays Friday nights or Sat. This will help the LI team keep up with the above teams. DTL/Blatant/igloo/ this would help all LI teams have an A/B/C brackets so all can play including town teams if they want.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really??? I'm 6'4 255 llbs and live in a 3.2 million dollar house on the north shore of Suffolk. Why don't you bring your scrawny Nassau a$$ to my driveway so I can make you call me uncle. Big mouth with no guts

Not sure that proves the poster wrong or not . . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So in the real world, that probably translates to 5'8" 165lbs in a $87K ranch in Ridge.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm 5"10, 195 pounds. My house is around 600 grand. But I got 10 inches where it counts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express played BBL there 1st game ever and after after only 2 practices. and it was close! Will be a different outcome in the Spring. FYI I know it is the norm to holdback in lax, But the BBL team were older, they were all at least 12 yrs old. and were huge. Just saying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Honestly someone on LI need to set up a travel lacrosse league in the spring that plays Friday nights or Sat. This will help the LI team keep up with the above teams. DTL/Blatant/igloo/ this would help all LI teams have an A/B/C brackets so all can play including town teams if they want.

That is a great ideal

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is a great ideal

Have PAL open a travel division. Town play on Saturday, Travel play on Sunday?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express played BBL there 1st game ever and after after only 2 practices. and it was close! Will be a different outcome in the Spring. FYI I know it is the norm to holdback in lax, But the BBL team were older, they were all at least 12 yrs old. and were huge. Just saying.
What do you think, that BBL had more than 2-3 practices? And don't complain about holdbacks with you 12 year old football kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Suffolk are the worst.... their kids all play down is the secret sauce... lol... inbred

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]One Empire team is Suffolk. One is Nassau. Which one is which?

Really??? I'm 6'4 255 llbs and live in a 3.2 million dollar house on the north shore of Suffolk. Why don't you bring your scrawny Nassau a$$ to my driveway so I can make you call me uncle. Big mouth with no guts [/quo

I guess the meth business is good. Also the zillow estimates are typically over inflated.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really??? I'm 6'4 255 llbs and live in a 3.2 million dollar house on the north shore of Suffolk. Why don't you bring your scrawny Nassau a$$ to my driveway so I can make you call me uncle. Big mouth with no guts [/quo

I guess the meth business is good. Also the zillow estimates are typically over
inflated.

That it is, thanks to your MOM who is a steady customer!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! Ha! Yes! And she talks like this ( you can't see but I'm pretending to be her and talk like I have no teeth) I win, bye bye!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Under an aged based system, you would be permitted to have your son play up if you wished him to play against older boys who you believe will be his opponents on JV and Varsity. It would be your choice. But if you were like the majority of parents, and thought it best that he play against kids his same age only, than you would be able to ensure that that happens. As it is now, parents have no choice. Their kids are forced to play against older kids whether they like it or not. And what makes it worse is there is a randomness to it. You never know the amount of older kids the opposition has until you get to the field.

And as someone else has said, age difference is diminished greatly once puberty starts to kick in. In most sports, including lacrosse, a freshman can play well against seniors. But a 9 year old against 12 year olds - good luck. Once the kids are 15 or so, age differences become far less determinative. But 14 or below, more or less, older kids have a huge innate advantage. Such advantage should not be forced on a kid

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

inflated.

That it is, thanks to your MOM who is a steady customer!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! Ha! Yes! And she talks like this ( you can't see but I'm pretending to be her and talk like I have no teeth) I win, bye bye!

If you're from Suffolk, you don't need to pretend. Nice try though

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your gripe has been heard all too often. Travel lax in the Northeast is just a free for all. If you don't like it Change it. Or don't play.

It is what it is. I think it would be great to have the older boys have to ADMIT to playing down. If they choose to beat up on little boys so be it.. but lets let the bullys be known.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your gripe has been heard all too often. Travel lax in the Northeast is just a free for all. If you don't like it Change it. Or don't play.

It is what it is. I think it would be great to have the older boys have to ADMIT to playing down. If they choose to beat up on little boys so be it.. but lets let the bullys be known.

It's actually worse in the mid-Atlantic, but yes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't mind the older kids so long as they're on grade. I do, however, hate seeing "different" kids change jerseys for the Championship game. That shouldn't happen...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I don't mind the older kids so long as they're on grade. I do, however, hate seeing "different" kids change jerseys for the Championship game. That shouldn't happen... [/quote Longboards are famous for that. Coach is a joke. Hmmm let me get every kid from every club team that's not playing this weekend and have them put on one of my jerseys and play In the championship. No one will notice that the only kids wearing the shorts that match the uniform are my sons and the kids on the bench, or that I have 8 extra subs than I had 5 hours prior.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I don't mind the older kids so long as they're on grade. I do, however, hate seeing "different" kids change jerseys for the Championship game. That shouldn't happen... [/quote Longboards are famous for that. Coach is a joke. Hmmm let me get every kid from every club team that's not playing this weekend and have them put on one of my jerseys and play In the championship. No one will notice that the only kids wearing the shorts that match the uniform are my sons and the kids on the bench, or that I have 8 extra subs than I had 5 hours prior.

If that ever happened on my sons team, I would pull him from that club in a second.
That's the only way you stop this from going on. Coach won't be able to pull that low lift BS if he can't field a roster to start out with.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that's exactly what happened last yr. about 8 kids on last years team had enough, so went over to Empire..But you will always find that Taz parent that feels it ok to put on the Longboard uniform when in need.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

inflated.

Did you really give your height and weight to someone on BOTC to try to intimidate them? really?!?! Might as well give your address so the guy can show up if your going to go all that trouble!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

inflated.

Did you really give your height and weight to someone on BOTC to try to intimidate them? really?!?! Might as well give your address so the guy can show up if your going to go all that trouble!

Giving his address would require cajones!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The LB coach has Napoleon complex.
The only way his mighty might twins can stay competitive as they are getting sized out right before his eyes , is to have a stable of larger athletes doing the work.
Win at any cost ,even if it is labeled a "town team"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

inflated.

Giving his address would require cajones!

Or offer confirmation that he doesn't live in a $3.2M house

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The LB coach has Napoleon complex.
The only way his mighty might twins can stay competitive as they are getting sized out right before his eyes , is to have a stable of larger athletes doing the work.
Win at any cost ,even if it is labeled a "town team"

Agree about the coach but they do enter Tourneys as a Travel Team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am Elmer J. Fudd, Millionaire, I own a mansion and a yacht.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But we all agree suffolk is the phucking worst - right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express is Below average???Who are you rating them against? They are easy the 3rd best team on LI.They are a brand new team that will gel as season goes along.They are alot more then faceoffs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express is Below average???Who are you rating them against? They are easy the 3rd best team on LI.They are a brand new team that will gel as season goes along.They are alot more then faceoffs.

It just feels brand new because schwajle never there. They are in the pack with the rest of the teams who get beat 12-2 by Taz.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Easy mommy of the ball hog middie. Do you and the crazy dpole dad secretly talk about how your boys are good enough for Taz but the ride to practice is too long?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Solid talent no doubt but lets not anoint them as #1 of the non AA teams before as you say...They have time to gel.

I mean they only beat Longboards and Scrambles Eggs by a goal each at Havoc.

Page 23 of 91 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 90 91

Link Copied to Clipboard