BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,318
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 18 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Re: LI Outlaws News
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
We are very excited to add our 11th Board member to the LI Outlaws
Coach James Montana from Commack High School
All Our Board members are involved in all aspects of our program.
Full List on our web site
Thanks-Look forward to a awesome weekend
PB

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anybody get tryout results from 2022 Outlaws yet?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know if Outlaws 2019 will be having 2 or 3 teams this year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was told 3. Select gold and black.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i received an email stating only two teams for 2019.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3 teams for 2022 and 2021 only.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
3 teams for 2022 and 2021 only.

They try this every year. It will end up being one A team and one B team like every year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes and the color changed - Gold is the new black.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes and the color changed - Gold is the new black.

Do they have coaches for the Black teams?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone have any information bout this 2021/2022 BLACK OUTLAW Team that has been offered?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone have any information bout this 2021/2022 BLACK OUTLAW Team that has been offered?

It is right in front of your face. It is exactly what you think it is. If that is your speed then good for you and your son, BUT do not think it is anymore than a combination of young lacrosse players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I understand that it is a combo team- is that a bad thing? I am not being sarcastic- I am asking knowledgable people in this forum if this is a money scam or is it an opportunity for 7th and 8th graders to play lacrosse? I do not know anything about the Outlaws- new to LAX arena. Looking for guidance from fellow parents- THT'S ALL - would appreciate any words of wisdon anyone would like to share.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
I understand that it is a combo team- is that a bad thing? I am not being sarcastic- I am asking knowledgable people in this forum if this is a money scam or is it an opportunity for 7th and 8th graders to play lacrosse? I do not know anything about the Outlaws- new to LAX arena. Looking for guidance from fellow parents- THT'S ALL - would appreciate any words of wisdon anyone would like to share.

Sad to say BUT if you are looking for words of wisdom, chances are that you won't find them here..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is not a combined team it is a 3rd team for 2021 and a 3rd team for 2022. Both B level.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
2021 and 2022 Will Have Separate Black Teams-NOT A COMBO- I hired 2 Coaches today(One for each) Will be posting them with 2nd Coach for each team shortly. The Black team will concentrate on developing these kids, and making them better lacrosse players. I can always be reached and answer any questions. Thanks PB

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you for clarifying- on the OUTLAW congratulations email that went out this morning it listed all of the teams. It says under 2021 teams: Select, Gold and BLACK 2022-
guess it was a typo.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hearing all these kids from 2019 select are leaving. Many made phone calls to other clubs. Any verification if 2019 select needs players? Smithtown kids staying?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That 2019 select was a very good squad of kids and coaches.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK thank you. But do they need players? Was told not all showed up to tournaments. And was told kids quit.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
OK thank you. But do they need players? Was told not all showed up to tournaments. And was told kids quit.

Who told you this?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not naming names but heard from a few guys who knows people on that team. They said smithtown kids weren't coming back and they had to bring up kids from black team to play on select at tournaments. If those kids are staying would love for my son to play there. Not trying to knock anyone just want some concrete details. Travel scene to many hear say and rumors.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not naming names but heard from a few guys who knows people on that team. They said smithtown kids weren't coming back and they had to bring up kids from black team to play on select at tournaments. If those kids are staying would love for my son to play there. Not trying to knock anyone just want some concrete details. Travel scene to many hear say and rumors.

I am sure there are no concrete details for the future. As for the past, you make it sound as if kids just didn't show up. If kids didn't show it was known, either prior arrangement or injured. But seriously you think you will get the real story on here about the future, good luck to you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am sure there are no concrete details for the future. As for the past, you make it sound as if kids just didn't show up. If kids didn't show it was known, either prior arrangement or injured. But seriously you think you will get the real story on here about the future, good luck to you.

Nope, kids just didn't show. They as were their parents were disenchanted with the BS. You know the coaches not showing. Not enough kids at tournaments etc.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
whats up with 2023 teams, is it 2 teams and did offers go out yet.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why? Has anyone ever thought that maybe, just mayb, it's the Smithtown people that are the problem? Not the kids, but the parents. I've said in the past, if the Smithtown group is going to a team as a whole, you can have that. They are merely concerned about their kids and not the team. First Legacy, now the Outlaws. What program is next?

Many variables in the equation; however, one constant. At some point you have to give thought to the constant.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK thanks for info. So truth to be told Smithtown parents the problem like I have heard in past with prior teams. And when Smithtown had own team a few years back dealing with those parents on sideline was a challenge. That's a shame because they could be a real good team. I know they lost to 91white twice at IL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
whats up with 2023 teams, is it 2 teams and did offers go out yet.

I know some friends got theirs but others didn't. It is two team a select and gold.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nah, they are very good people and families.

I think if an organization works with the players that also play on their town HS summer team it is a win win for all. Many of the top LI teams play 2 or so summer games. If the travels coordinate so there will be limited if any conflicts how is that an issue.

Why? Has anyone ever thought that maybe, just mayb, it's the Smithtown people that are the problem? Not the kids, but the parents. I've said in the past, if the Smithtown group is going to a team as a whole, you can have that. They are merely concerned about their kids and not the team. First Legacy, now the Outlaws. What program is next?

Many variables in the equation; however, one constant. At some point you have to give thought to the constant.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys don't know anything so just stop. Every Smithtown kid is coming back to the Outlaws.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We don't know anything huh? Then tell people from your own town to stop spreading rumors then.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just watch when the season starts you know it all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why are you getting mad at me? This is what people are saying from your own town. I hope my son can play with them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Priceless, people love to bash the Outlaws. Best club my son ever played for. Fly away little flys shu shu.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares sound like bunch of old wash women. Drinking to much cool Aid. What happens after college nothing women's NCAA B-ball and WNBA get more air time than MLL , tell your kids to shoot hoops 24-7 like they play LAX or throw a baseball . Millions $$

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very true finally something that's the truth !! Lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your probably a great dad. Steering your kid to sports that have best chance of making millions. What a loser

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your probably a great dad. Steering your kid to sports that have best chance of making millions. What a loser

He's a realist as well... Tons of 5-11 white kids from LI in the NBA. What a dope.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
kids play free. you know exactly what that meant

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
kids play free. you know exactly what that meant

That is the same for every club team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay, you made your point of great lacrosse master! Now go back to the fighting ducks!

Like Reply Quote
Page 14 of 18 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard