BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 91 1 2 3 4 90 91
Re: Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
O'Shea with O'Reilly are great coaches. Depends where else you are thinking of going. Express you will get fall, winter, spring/summer practices & fall tournaments. Depends what you are looking for. O'Shea & O'Reilly will develop your son. They did mine.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
O'Shea with O'Reilly are great coaches. Depends where else you are thinking of going. Express you will get fall, winter, spring/summer practices & fall tournaments. Depends what you are looking for. O'Shea & O'Reilly will develop your son. They did mine.

Enough already with O'Really. He is a C Team coach and a D team guy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks RVC Mommy'!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You obviously don't know him. He is head and shoulders above what is offered out there. Not a mom and not from Nassau.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You obviously don't know him. He is head and shoulders above what is offered out there. Not a mom and not from Nassau.

I know too much about him unfortunately.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At Taz at least 5 -8 players for the 2024 team were wolfpackers. They wore town team helmets (ESM, bayport blueprint etc). No orange helmets on the field, maybe some gloves. Don't know about 2025 wasn't watching and didn't go to Wolfpack tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At Taz at least 5 -8 players for the 2024 team were wolfpackers. They wore town team helmets (ESM, bayport blueprint etc). No orange helmets on the field, maybe some gloves. Don't know about 2025 wasn't watching and didn't go to Wolfpack tryouts.
It's amazing what the Taz Daddies will make up. Just because a kid has a BBP or ESM helmet doesn't make them a member of the WP. I hope you also realize that WP tryouts were the same date as Taz. Time to finish mopping the floors for you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Went to a few tryouts this year. Just to see what was really out there. Lots of talent that's lost. With these big programs not doing the right thing. It's open the door for others programs to pop up and make a difference When you see it with your Owen eyes. And not from a persons mouth You will understand So like I said lots of good lacrosse players out there just don't know where to go after the bigger team say no.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's amazing what the Taz Daddies will make up. Just because a kid has a BBP or ESM helmet doesn't make them a member of the WP. I hope you also realize that WP tryouts were the same date as Taz. Time to finish mopping the floors for you.

WP tryouts are today and there were some WP testing the waters which means nothing until the say yes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Went to a few tryouts this year. Just to see what was really out there. Lots of talent that's lost. With these big programs not doing the right thing. It's open the door for others programs to pop up and make a difference When you see it with your Owen eyes. And not from a persons mouth You will understand So like I said lots of good lacrosse players out there just don't know where to go after the bigger team say no.
A few spots open on igloo and outlaws. If you are out east Team LI is could be good as well.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No they werent dip shi$

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A few spots open on igloo and outlaws. If you are out east Team LI is could be good as well.
Plenty of spots open on Igloo...they lost a few starters already

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No they werent dip shi$

Taddies and their lying ways. Do these guys do anything else with their lives? They lose to every team that the WP beat at some point, but only care about beating the 91 WP last season. And then make up stories about TAZ tryouts and the WP kids that were there. 1 kid left the WP for Taz..that's it! Get over it. Sad thing is the guy writing this is probably a dad of a kid who rides the pine like the other 13 they don't use on the sidelines.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Plenty of spots open on Igloo...they lost a few starters already

Where did those boys go?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A better place where they could learn. The sport. Not get screamed at. Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a good sign when top players leaving. AA better focus on these younger years or by the time black ice gets recruited he will have nothing coming up.

A bad coach/experience can take down a grade. just ask 91 with their 2024 b team. oh right the don't have one

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a good sign when top players leaving. AA better focus on these younger years or by the time black ice gets recruited he will have nothing coming up.

A bad coach/experience can take down a grade. just ask 91 with their 2024 b team. oh right the don't have one
igloo messed up with the late tryouts this year...top kids moving early and it will be back to re-building for next season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

igloo messed up with the late tryouts this year...top kids moving early and it will be back to re-building for next season.

Igloo is a strong program, and they will fix whatever it takes. Except for black ice, they have been around for ONLY 2 SEASONS. IF people did leave, I am sure they have their reasons, and that is fine. Will they be the best, nope. Will they be competitive, definitely. Will the kids have a blast and get better....without a doubt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why would anyone move too igloo? nicer uniforms? thats all i can think of. they have 30 kids on team, coach screams all day long, and its the most expensive. ah yea no thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why would anyone move too igloo? nicer uniforms? thats all i can think of. they have 30 kids on team, coach screams all day long, and its the most expensive. ah yea no thanks

might want to check your facts. way off, on everything you just claimed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know at least one went to Express. Express team will be very good. Alot of new talent mixed with quality kids from last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great guy who makes sure he is heard. He actually coaches and teaches the kids. If you are looking for a good experience if your boy isn't the best of the best but wants to work hard and get better Tony B is the right guy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great guy who makes sure he is heard. He actually coaches and teaches the kids. If you are looking for a good experience if your boy isn't the best of the best but wants to work hard and get better Tony B is the right guy.

very well said and agree. And if you notice, his yelling is 95% positive. Enthusiasm the better word.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah about the 30 kids, but the rest seems spot on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

express is more including winter ball. x3 teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have the winter ball price?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have the winter ball price?

no, but something tells me that its more then the 200$ difference. Most of these large travel teams are going to be close. Igloo total cost includes everything. Entry fees, everything. No surprises. At the end of the season, its probably close to a 3 or 4 way tie for most expensive. Nice discount for returners on Igloo this year.

Not a cheap sport anymore, anywhere.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Integrity and honesty is priceless - he's worth every penny.... his yelling should cost more....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Integrity and honesty is priceless - he's worth every penny.... his yelling should cost more....

he's conflicted and spread too thin. Also that type of "enthusiasm" doesn't motivate young boys. Just makes them play tentative. He's at his best coaching clinics for the little ones.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

he's conflicted and spread too thin. Also that type of "enthusiasm" doesn't motivate young boys. Just makes them play tentative. He's at his best coaching clinics for the little ones.

He's committed - over 85 practices and he's at every single one - if the coaches are committed make sure your kid is as well - very rare to find a coach who is this dedicated - why are you paying all that money then... he's going to push as hard as he can... stick with PAL if you just want your kid to have fun and run around for exercise....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He's committed - over 85 practices and he's at every single one - if the coaches are committed make sure your kid is as well - very rare to find a coach who is this dedicated - why are you paying all that money then... he's going to push as hard as he can... stick with PAL if you just want your kid to have fun and run around for exercise....

I've been around this lacrosse cesspool for awhile. TB is one of the finest persons I've come across. He can have my kid on his team anyday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son doesn't play for him but I've seen him coach and talked with him. He seems like a great guy & coach. Stop the bashing!
If he was a jerk I could understand but people are just jealous or not happy unless they are bashing someone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great guy, solid coach but if they really did have 85 practices, which they didn't the team should have been much better. They had 80+ kids at tryouts to chose from and they ended up being just a decent team. We'll see how it goes this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great guy, solid coach but if they really did have 85 practices, which they didn't the team should have been much better. They had 80+ kids at tryouts to chose from and they ended up being just a decent team. We'll see how it goes this year.

Weakest team in the organization.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great guy who makes sure he is heard. He actually coaches and teaches the kids. If you are looking for a good experience if your boy isn't the best of the best but wants to work hard and get better Tony B is the right guy. [/quote]

Integrity and honesty is priceless - he's worth every penny.... his yelling should cost more.... [/quote]

he's conflicted and spread too thin. Also that type of "enthusiasm" doesn't motivate young boys. Just makes them play tentative. He's at his best coaching clinics for the little ones.[/quote]

He's committed - over 85 practices and he's at every single one - if the coaches are committed make sure your kid is as well - very rare to find a coach who is this dedicated - why are you paying all that money then... he's going to push as hard as he can... stick with PAL if you just want your kid to have fun and run around for exercise.... [/quote]Great guy, solid coach but if they really did have 85 practices, which they didn't the team should have been much better. They had 80+ kids at tryouts to chose from and they ended up being just a decent team. We'll see how it goes this year. [/quote]

Weakest team in the organization. [/quote]

You guys are insane. The kids had a absolute blast. Were we the best team out there, no. Not close. Did the kids get better? Yes, much. Tony scheduled an additional 10-20 practices. Was at every one of them. Enthusiastic all the way. Judging a group of 10 year olds on win - loss records is insane.

For some reason people love bashing Igloo. Their pricing model was deemed expensive two years ago. We never paid another dime in additional fees. Now, you look at the rest of the teams, and Igloo is not the most expensive anymore. Especially for returners. Our coaches actually come to practice. They actually care for each and every kid, not just the top group.

Late tryouts this year will hurt Igloo, but cant fault anyone on that. AA actually trying to give the kids August off.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did their tryout camp go? Good turnout? I know a few of their better players moved on. Also, if AA wanted to give the kids Aug off he shouldn't of had tryouts in Aug.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Weakest team in the organization. [/quote]

You guys are insane. The kids had a absolute blast. Were we the best team out there, no. Not close. Did the kids get better? Yes, much. Tony scheduled an additional 10-20 practices. Was at every one of them. Enthusiastic all the way. Judging a group of 10 year olds on win - loss records is insane.

For some reason people love bashing Igloo. Their pricing model was deemed expensive two years ago. We never paid another dime in additional fees. Now, you look at the rest of the teams, and Igloo is not the most expensive anymore. Especially for returners. Our coaches actually come to practice. They actually care for each and every kid, not just the top group.

Late tryouts this year will hurt Igloo, but cant fault anyone on that. AA actually trying to give the kids August off. [/quote]

well said and true

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree. My son is back up goalie and has been playing for tb for 2 years. He is a great coach, genuinely cares for each of his players. He is a great role model for any child that plays on his team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If he is so great why is he loosing some of his top players???
He is a good guy, but when half your team doesn't want to come back, there is more to the story. Good luck starting from scratch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If he is so great why is he loosing some of his top players???
He is a good guy, but when half your team doesn't want to come back, there is more to the story. Good luck starting from scratch.

Sounds like another bitter Dad or Mom on this board whose kid did not make the cut...this year or last. Does it make you feel better?

Page 2 of 91 1 2 3 4 90 91

Link Copied to Clipboard