BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,633
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 38 of 42 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Re: Girls 2020-8th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't think we here in MD have more good players. LI's population has got to be greater than the area of MD where the good lax is played (Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Howard counties), but I agree that maybe there are too many teams on LI, diluting the talent on each team a little. In MD the good teams would generally be considered, in no particular order: M&D, Integrity, Heros, SkyWalkers...then a slight step down to Md United, Bay Area, CheckHers...then another step down to CC Lax, Rebels...then a BIG step down to API and ULax. So, as you can see, there is really only 4 or 5 teams here that get the best players (with some exceptions of course). I lost count of how many teams there are on LI, but I bet it's more than this.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I don't think we here in MD have more good players. LI's population has got to be greater than the area of MD where the good lax is played (Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Howard counties), but I agree that maybe there are too many teams on LI, diluting the talent on each team a little. In MD the good teams would generally be considered, in no particular order: M&D, Integrity, Heros, SkyWalkers...then a slight step down to Md United, Bay Area, CheckHers...then another step down to CC Lax, Rebels...then a BIG step down to API and ULax. So, as you can see, there is really only 4 or 5 teams here that get the best players (with some exceptions of course). I lost count of how many teams there are on LI, but I bet it's more than this.

There's only 1 team on LI that gets the majority of the top players. That's actually what makes it more impressive that MD does have M&D, Heros, Skywalkers, TLC etc that can all win games over any LI team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now here is the funny thing about you guys chest thumping. Out of last years freshman class in college the best player wasn't from Maryland, and didn't play for Y.J.

There's only 1 team on LI that gets the majority of the top players. That's actually what makes it more impressive that MD does have M&D, Heros, Skywalkers, TLC etc that can all win games over any LI team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now here is the funny thing about you guys chest thumping. Out of last years freshman class in college the best player wasn't from Maryland, and didn't play for Y.J.

Okay I will take a chance at this one , who was the best freshmen player ? Let me guess you are going with IL selection. If you are she was not names best freshmen player and then you have to also take into account that they selected 7 MD players to their senior high school team and 5 out of their 6 LI players were YJ.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When is SL going to get rid of these horrible coaches that are coaching this 2nd team? Sitting here at this game and the group of us are saying amongst ourselves what were we thinking letting the girls play here? to make it worse we all get an email from SL himself and the higher ups reprimanding us and telling us to let the coaches coach the kids. Obviously these 2 coaches do not know how to coach as we are doing terrible. They continue to do the same coaching style game after game and it's not helping this team. We feel as though we are wasting way too much money here and getting nothing in return. I am telling you, this team/program is in a lot of trouble and I don't see a majority of these girls returning next year. At practice SL will tell the girls to take shots and do certain things to help them get better and things he wants to see in the games. But on the side Coach G and B will tell the girls they don't want to see them doing those things that the director said or they will be benched. Who is in charge at this program? Who can we speak to? obviously there is no leadership for this team. The group of us are fed up. This team needs better oversight and management and these 2 caoaches need to go like yesterday! Complete waste of time and money.

Haha let me guess.. Still playing favorites, no play time. Girls look erratic? Yup typical Huntington style. Well guess what it's the end of the season so she will be happy with all the year end gifts from the pay to play parents. If you guys honestly thought your kids were going to get looks with this type of team and coaching. Sorry for the rude awakening. You guys better start looking for a new team for your kids. I'm sure you all are are very upset could have spent this money on vacation rather than that fiasco. Next time you all join a club research the coaches and see their track record.. Are they fair? Are they political? Are they good? What's their school record? Had you all did that before joining this team, things would have been different. Lesson learned huh?
When is SL going to get rid of these horrible coaches that are coaching this 2nd team? Sitting here at this game and the group of us are saying amongst ourselves what were we thinking letting the girls play here? to make it worse we all get an email from SL himself and the higher ups reprimanding us and telling us to let the coaches coach the kids. Obviously these 2 coaches do not know how to coach as we are doing terrible. They continue to do the same coaching style game after game and it's not helping this team. We feel as though we are wasting way too much money here and getting nothing in return. I am telling you, this team/program is in a lot of trouble and I don't see a majority of these girls returning next year. At practice SL will tell the girls to take shots and do certain things to help them get better and things he wants to see in the games. But on the side Coach G and B will tell the girls they don't want to see them doing those things that the director said or they will be benched. Who is in charge at this program? Who can we speak to? obviously there is no leadership for this team. The group of us are fed up. This team needs better oversight and management and these 2 caoaches need to go like yesterday! Complete waste of time and money.

I can tell you one thing..... TEAL Has been in the A bracket last few tournaments and I think k they will be as well at Hofstra

Haha let me guess.. Still playing favorites, no play time. Girls look erratic? Yup typical Huntington style. Well guess what it's the end of the season so she will be happy with all the year end gifts from the pay to play parents. If you guys honestly thought your kids were going to get looks with this type of team and coaching. Sorry for the rude awakening. You guys better start looking for a new team for your kids. I'm sure you all are are very upset could have spent this money on vacation rather than that fiasco. Next time you all join a club research the coaches and see their track record.. Are they fair? Are they political? Are they good? What's their school record? Had you all did that before joining this team, things would have been different. Lesson learned huh?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Okay I will take a chance at this one , who was the best freshmen player ? Let me guess you are going with IL selection. If you are she was not names best freshmen player and then you have to also take into account that they selected 7 MD players to their senior high school team and 5 out of their 6 LI players were YJ.
and out of all of those mentioned only this 1 (I believe) was at the U.S woman try outs with the best in the world. I don't know why you're talking about any Senior because I'm talking about freshmen, so if someone was picked for a H.S. senior team the year before that has no bearing on the statement,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

and out of all of those mentioned only this 1 (I believe) was at the U.S woman try outs with the best in the world. I don't know why you're talking about any Senior because I'm talking about freshmen, so if someone was picked for a H.S. senior team the year before that has no bearing on the statement,

So you using one girl to try to argue that YJ has almost all of the top players on LI? Again, the impressive part in MD is that there are so many good options and the talent is spread out among 4 or more teams that can all compete with anyone nationally. What LI club other than YJ can compete with these MD teams? Just think if all the MD players moved to one club as is typical with YJ.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So by your logic your precious freshmen having a good freshmen year will have no bearing on her in the future so why are you even talking about it . We get it you are some blowhard parent from Sett who thinks her ballhog kid does not get enough attention . The post you were responding to said the majority not all so why are you even talking about some overhyped ball hog .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hate to break it to people on this forum but a kid born in October in Maryland in 1999 would not be a 2017 graduate. My son is a 2017 in Maryland and my daughter is a 2020. If a kid was born just after the sept 1 date most parents just went ahead and sent their kids to school. However my son has friends in his 2017 class that were born in October of 1998. However if you think 6-7 months age difference is why the MD teams win that is ridiculous. What are you going to do when your kids are in high school playing kids 3-4 years older? As far as the girls teams, yes there are maybe 1-2 girls that would have to move up on teams of the new cutoff a were applied, but not 5-6. Son plays baseball daughter plays lax. We do know a lot of parents of boys who hold their kids back for lax which is ridiculous or they go to pre-k at private school at 6 instead of 5.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So by your logic your precious freshmen having a good freshmen year will have no bearing on her in the future so why are you even talking about it . We get it you are some blowhard parent from Sett who thinks her ballhog kid does not get enough attention . The post you were responding to said the majority not all so why are you even talking about some overhyped ball hog .
so i am going to answer 2 posts at once, No I am not from 'set (one t not 2 for you jealous Y.J. parents not from 'set) The kid is not a ball hog in any sense if you watch her play, as opposed to the sisters who only seem to be able to find each other, but even with that she is extremely productive. You are correct in saying her frosh year will have no impact on future results, but I'm willing to bet on her. in answer to not getting enough attention, she gets plenty, again she is still the only one with the chance of playing on both the U19 and womans team in the same year......ever, thats pretty good even if you are a jealous Y.J parent. Moral of the story is there are great players on almost every club, even if you overly obnoxious lax parents think that the color f your jersey is the only factor in deciding how good a payer is. I will say this. the second best frosh player is without question S.G. at N.D. both had fabulous years and it's a really close race between the 2. The best part about your responses is that you can't handle the fact that a great player didn't wear black or blue

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So I guess we can just up and leave tournaments now without telling coaches?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OK. I'll bite. Whatever do you mean?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OK. I'll bite. Whatever do you mean?

Leg teal girl left tournament day after... Without telling anyone... Real sportsmanlike.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I spoke with parent emergency happened had to leave. Don't be quick to judge or speak on sportsmanship when she there is like she is invisible anyway. Parent can see that also ball ball pass pass pass but never in return. My daughter always says the same thing as well.... Once again Good Luck to her she has she is a sweetheart.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Parent" should stop referring to himself in the third person.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I spoke with parent emergency happened had to leave. Don't be quick to judge or speak on sportsmanship when she there is like she is invisible anyway. Parent can see that also ball ball pass pass pass but never in return. My daughter always says the same thing as well.... Once again Good Luck to her she has she is a sweetheart.

Exactly! We have been with this team for 2 years and in all my years with my own kid playing lax, I have never ever before witnessed the treatment this girl has received whether here or any other program. There is a lot of jealousy here because obviously the kid is a great player and has learned the game really quick. I have never ever seen this but the kid was treated poorly by the coaches, her team mates and some of the other parents of her teammates who I heard myself saying mean things to her. I don’t think any parent in their right mind would have stuck around either. I feel really bad about it as it could have been my kid and no kid should be treated this way. I personally am calling out the Leg program and SL whether anonymous or with my name attached if needs be as they were made aware of what was happening on many occasions and did nothing to rectify it. Yet the kid still showed up and tried to participate and help her team through it all. She is an awesome player and a great kid and it’s unfortunate that this happened to her. All players should be treated equal and fairly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the EXACTLY! Poster
Your a liar it's impossible that you witnessed anything . Unfortunately for the girl It seems to be the dad. He doesn't want to have anything to do with anyone. He was like that on TG. So please spare us the lies.
Now not to talk about a girls ability but.......she is no where near awesome. Then again she was recruited to go play for MD ( that's what everyone is saying)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly! We have been with this team for 2 years and in all my years with my own kid playing lax, I have never ever before witnessed the treatment this girl has received whether here or any other program. There is a lot of jealousy here because obviously the kid is a great player and has learned the game really quick. I have never ever seen this but the kid was treated poorly by the coaches, her team mates and some of the other parents of her teammates who I heard myself saying mean things to her. I don’t think any parent in their right mind would have stuck around either. I feel really bad about it as it could have been my kid and no kid should be treated this way. I personally am calling out the Leg program and SL whether anonymous or with my name attached if needs be as they were made aware of what was happening on many occasions and did nothing to rectify it. Yet the kid still showed up and tried to participate and help her team through it all. She is an awesome player and a great kid and it’s unfortunate that this happened to her. All players should be treated equal and fairly.

Is this a joke ? You are an adult who heard other adults abusing this kid and you did nothing about it? Honestly I know this age group fairly well and the discussions about this kid, both positive and negative, seem like made up nonsense .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the EXACTLY! Poster
Your a liar it's impossible that you witnessed anything . Unfortunately for the girl It seems to be the dad. He doesn't want to have anything to do with anyone. He was like that on TG. So please spare us the lies.
Now not to talk about a girls ability but.......she is no where near awesome. Then again she was recruited to go play for MD ( that's what everyone is saying)

Thank you! Impossible as they don't engage in any type of interaction with anyone, so to say any parent would be near enough to say anything to her is rediculous. Stop it please.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what does the dad have to do with this whole situation? You guys make no sense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the EXACTLY! Poster

You're a hater. You know the girl is great and you just had nothing to say. Okay... Who said she was awesome? Kid is a great player all you parents just need to stop hating on 13/14 year olds. The girl is 13 for godsakes, not like she's in college and she's a sucky player... Cmon guys.. Grow up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the EXACTLY! Poster

Why should he? All of you guys are fake.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any 2020 TG parents here willing to discuss playing time? Interested in knowing if the TG teams are now looking more like everyone/most get decent playing time or if kids end up standing around with TG uniforms on but not really getting time on the field.

Obviously any team worth their salt will play clutch players in clutch moments, but I'm more interested in knowing FROM CURRENT/RECENT TEAM PARENTS on TG what their story is.

Angry rents will clearly rock the mic on this too but hopefully someone has something meaningful to say.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously Dad. Stop it. Your having a conversation with yourself. Just go over to the group/ any group and stop singling yourself out for no reason at all.Everyone is there for the same reason. You are making it difficult for your own daughter really. No one is fake. It's just you. Just come over and let's move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the "your a hater" poster
Hater? You really are incompetent. Who said she was awesome?? You did you idiot or someone else. Why don't you go back 1 page and have an attempt on reading in full before commenting.......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hofstra Tourney this weekend.......
Teal is playing up again and will go against same teams as the TG black and will play against TG black.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously Dad. Stop it. Your having a conversation with yourself. Just go over to the group/ any group and stop singling yourself out for no reason at all.Everyone is there for the same reason. You are making it difficult for your own daughter really. No one is fake. It's just you. Just come over and let's move on.

Why should he go over to a group? You obviously don't know who these people are... And they don't want to be talking and engaging in conversations with you. Please let me know how this affect his daughter. And how not speaking to people is being fake? I thought when you speak, and share their business that's being fake. How....!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol I honestly don't think dad would be posting. You don't know these people and they could care less. This is just a sport, not a life or death situation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have no fish to fry here as my kid plays on different club team. But by reading weeks and weeks of all these hateful negative comments from parents of children on the same team as this girl. I can tell along with the entire internet what type of teammates and environment this kid has to endure. This team and the parents are toxic and I would hope that based on all this garbage, people who were considering this club reconsider and go elsewhere. I would never want my kid in an environment such as this. If the teammates parents are this bad, I can only imagine the kids. So yes I for one believe that this team was horrible to this kid based on all you crazy parents and your actions and sorry but based on all this madness, I really don't think this kid will return to this team, and I honestly can't blame them. I know I wouldn't bring my kid back. In fact I would have pulled my kid a long time ago before it got to this point. Where is the management? This team and the parents along with it are not a good look for this program and this kid is better off moving on and leaving this mess behind.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck to Curcio & Jones teams in Indy next week.

Good luck with what, there's no competition at the tourney. Go look at the website and the schedules, not to mention they're playing in the U14 division which is even weaker competition. They probably could have easily won the U15 division, not sure why the didn't play there instead of U14. It would be surprising if all the games aren't double digit wins

It would make the whole rest of the U.S. of A. extremely happy if yj loses a game in Indy. If you look at most of their pompous statements, they almost always claim that there is never enough competition for them. Yet, the results of this summer have proven that there is more than enough competition for them. But, they usually some ridiculous excuse as to why they lost...always an excuse. You will never hear any of them say that they were just beaten. Its childish, narcissistic behavior, which is one thing they are known for.

The truly amazing thing about your statement is just how ignorant and pathetic you are .Have not seen any post making any excuses for them losing his year nor have I seen any post crying about non competitive games . You read some post from some moron like yourself and believe it to be true because you are too stupid to realize that there are many trolls on this site like yourself . What you fail to realize is that for the most part the TJ , TG , etc parents are happy where they are or they would leave but a handful of trolls like youhate your lives so you justify your crappy life by assuming everyone else is a misserable loser like yourself .

Ahhhh... Bee keeper/real troll has spoken. None of us are as smart the Bee Keeper. Talk about a miserable life. Haha. Your whole life revolves around what happens in YJ land.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is this a joke ? You are an adult who heard other adults abusing this kid and you did nothing about it? Honestly I know this age group fairly well and the discussions about this kid, both positive and negative, seem like made up nonsense .
Just my 2 cents. Many years ago my daughter played for S.L. on a non-Top Guns, Non- Legacy travel team. The atmosphere was absolutely toxic. He favored girls from his home town even though they were clearly not as good. My daughter was the target of the same kind of treatment as the original poster describes, so I for one completely believe what you are saying. After he moved to T.G. and gained all the controls over his team the situation got worse, he would disregard better players to accommodate friends and colleagues. Though I think his older daughter is an excellent player, he is an absolute nightmare. if you are not from E.I. or a town he deems friendly, your daughter stand little chance of a fare shake. I have never passed an opinion on him before this post, and have kept relatively quiet when it comes to him, but I feel the need to state my opinion on him following the recent posts. For the record my daughter went on to have a very good H.S. career (even playing with his younger daughter) and played for a top club team after the afore mentioned incidents, and now player in college and is very happy. Just one parents opinion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have no fish to fry here as my kid plays on different club team. But by reading weeks and weeks of all these hateful negative comments from parents of children on the same team as this girl. I can tell along with the entire internet what type of teammates and environment this kid has to endure. This team and the parents are toxic and I would hope that based on all this garbage, people who were considering this club reconsider and go elsewhere. I would never want my kid in an environment such as this. If the teammates parents are this bad, I can only imagine the kids. So yes I for one believe that this team was horrible to this kid based on all you crazy parents and your actions and sorry but based on all this madness, I really don't think this kid will return to this team, and I honestly can't blame them. I know I wouldn't bring my kid back. In fact I would have pulled my kid a long time ago before it got to this point. Where is the management? This team and the parents along with it are not a good look for this program and this kid is better off moving on and leaving this mess behind.

To save me the trouble, are you talking about TG here? Is that what this thread is about? Only those that already have their panties in a complete twist on either side of the fence even know what anyone is talking about here....

Who is the 'him'? People mention initials like little school girls on here which makes little sense--- who is S.L. for those of us that don't watch all of this soap opera episodes. Sounds like? Rhymes with?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was indy? Was it hot and steamy with zero competition or was it worth the trip

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was indy? Was it hot and steamy with zero competition or was it worth the trip

so far so good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Games just started - first scores should be getting posted soon. It will be interesting to see if YJ Jones gets past Integrity in the pool play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Integrity 11 - YJ Gold(?) 6.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is the YJ 2020 World Domination Tour going in Indiana so far?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let the excuse-making commence.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let the excuse-making commence.

crickets, zzz, and who cares.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there a reason TG black is playing in B division at the US lacrosse Nationals? YJ blue is in A? They have been playing down lately

Page 38 of 42 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Link Copied to Clipboard