BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,193
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 49 of 70 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 69 70
Re: Boys 2023-5th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Is BM still coaching anywhere?

I don't think anywhere. I saw him on the parent sideline during Bandit vs Badger game this past weekend. His head shaken side to side in disbelief as he watched the team he built get crushed by our team. Lol

I thought he was banned from the sideline for starting a fight with another badger parent?

oh stop you disgruntled Igloo penguin.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what are the top 10 2023 A and B teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is BM still coaching anywhere?

I don't think anywhere. I saw him on the parent sideline during Bandit vs Badger game this past weekend. His head shaken side to side in disbelief as he watched the team he built get crushed by our team. Lol

I thought he was banned from the sideline for starting a fight with another badger parent?

I know the guy he went after. To be honest; that guy needs a good beat down. Wisea$$ to say the least. I heard BM came close to doing it also.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is BM going to start his own team? Coach somewhere else? Assume he'd get a following of talented kids, including HBs who see how soft they've become. Will this be the next S2S?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AJH held onto kids longer than he should have. Everyone knows that. There will be big roster turnover at the HBs. Parents are seeing that being great in 3rd grade means nothing now. Good luck with tryouts but don't worry so much about your kid dropping off. Good news is lots of decent competitive teams so everyone will have a place to spend lots of $$.

Funny part is; the Badgers are loaded with very good athletes. So it's not about finding new kids. Maybe they just haven't gelled yet.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All healthy dialogue. Bandits are a great team with great players and a great coach. I am not sure why anyone feels they need to put the bandits, Igloo S2S or even Express (no longer referred to as HB for good reason) down. For argument sake, Bandits are clearly the best. Why can't there be three or 4 other really good teams on Long Island.

As for Express 2023 (again, no reference to HB), the team is far better off w/o BM. You have mistaken intensity on the sideline with screaming and literally scaring the crap out of most of the kids. So much that many of them did not reach there potential for fear of making a mistake while playing for BM.

The team is far better of with AJ at the helm... the kids are learning how to truly play the game of lacrosse. Results will come but, more important, these kids will become great players / ambassadors of the game for life. Wins / Losses happen in everything but respect for the kids, parents and the coaches is the most important thing. It seems the parents from Bandits, Igloo, S2S and, yes, Express Haugen have that.

Nobody on the Express 2023 team really wants BM back.... feel free to ask most of the parents next time you bump into one of them at a tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I loved when BM would hit up guest player kids parents for cash in the parking lot to play with his team, especially at St Anthony's parking lot!! Holy crap.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All healthy dialogue. Bandits are a great team with great players and a great coach. I am not sure why anyone feels they need to put the bandits, Igloo S2S or even Express (no longer referred to as HB for good reason) down. For argument sake, Bandits are clearly the best. Why can't there be three or 4 other really good teams on Long Island.

As for Express 2023 (again, no reference to HB), the team is far better off w/o BM. You have mistaken intensity on the sideline with screaming and literally scaring the crap out of most of the kids. So much that many of them did not reach there potential for fear of making a mistake while playing for BM.

The team is far better of with AJ at the helm... the kids are learning how to truly play the game of lacrosse. Results will come but, more important, these kids will become great players / ambassadors of the game for life. Wins / Losses happen in everything but respect for the kids, parents and the coaches is the most important thing. It seems the parents from Bandits, Igloo, S2S and, yes, Express Haugen have that.

Nobody on the Express 2023 team really wants BM back.... feel free to ask most of the parents next time you bump into one of them at a tournament.

Oh please cut the crap. Clearly one of the Express Directors attempting to calm the storm and keep players interested in their program. You guys a money grabbing pigs who could care less if the kids become ambassadors of the game. You guys are a joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh please cut the crap. Clearly one of the Express Directors attempting to calm the storm and keep players interested in their program. You guys a money grabbing pigs who could care less if the kids become ambassadors of the game. You guys are a joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I loved when BM would hit up guest player kids parents for cash in the parking lot to play with his team, especially at St Anthony's parking lot!! Holy crap.

You are referring to MC. Parents would walk off the field and hand him cash that he literally put directly into his pocket. He actually told one parent to pay him cash for the tuition. Corruption at its best !!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Channy taught him well

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well I guess learning how to play the game of Lacrosse includes losing games because with AJ at the helm; it seems that's all they know how to do. Lmao

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Spot on, KW ( express owner) uses those words and phrases all the time. Suprised he actually trolls these boards.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a director... a parent. No crap to cut!!!!

Therefore, save the disparaging remarks about the different programs as I don't really care. In fact, we can probably all agree, they all charge too much.

Bottom line, as it relates to 2023 boys lacrosse, there are now several good teams on Long Island and we should enjoy this fact. Instead, you want to continue to make disparaging remarks and get off topic.

As for 2023 Express.... most of the dads on all the clubs probably coach or have coached PAL lacrosse and think they are pretty good at it. Even BM was a good PAL coach. That is where it ends. What AJ is providing these boys goes beyond the next lacrosse tournament. They are all really good players and he is only going to make them better for the long run. I hope the parents from S2S, Igloo, Legacy, Outlaws, Team 91 can all say the same about their coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I SEE EDGE 2023 , CRABS 23 AND HHH 23 PLAYING IN THE BIG 4 THIS WEEKEND, CAN ANYONE SHED SOME LIGHT ON THESE TEAMS ASSUMING CRANS IS VERY GOOD?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I SEE EDGE 2023 , CRABS 23 AND HHH 23 PLAYING IN THE BIG 4 THIS WEEKEND, CAN ANYONE SHED SOME LIGHT ON THESE TEAMS ASSUMING CRANS IS VERY GOOD?

HHH came in 9th out of 9 teams in the NLF last weekend. They have some serious work to do...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HHH came in 9th out of 9 teams in the NLF last weekend. They have some serious work to do...

And crabs avoided NLF altogether

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are the thoughts for 2023 Recon team or the Recon program.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they added 24's to the 23 bracket , assuming the 24;s will be demolished

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI HS Player of the Year 1996
2x High School All American
Bethpage HS State Champions 1996
All World Midfield, U-19 Team USA 1996
3x NCAA 1st Team AA - Johns Hopkins
Member of Johns Hopkins All Time Team
5x MLL All Star L.I. Lizards
2x MLL Champion
Member of Team USA 2006
Long Island Lacrosse Hall of Fame - Class of 2013

VS
St. Johns lacrosse
Hills PAL Coach

Enough said

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2x MLL Champion
Member of Team USA 2006

VS
St. Johns lacrosse
Hills PAL Coach

Enough said

Is this Santa Claus?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unintentionally funny. You list a ton of awards for AJH but not one of them relates to coaching. You list almost nothing for BM but list coaching experience. We all know being a stud player doesn't make you a good coach. Sometimes coaches have to be tough.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unintentionally funny. You list a ton of awards for AJH but not one of them relates to coaching. You list almost nothing for BM but list coaching experience. We all know being a stud player doesn't make you a good coach. Sometimes coaches have to be tough.

Totally agree. Alot of great players are horrible coaches. Two very different skillsets. Even MC Jr is a good example, horrible coach. AJ was a good compliment to BM and it obviously worked well but if you want a coach who will get the best out of a kids talent and have him be held accountable for making mistakes so he learns from them; BM is the one you want hands down. Not even close. The Badgers will be fine this year but it won't be because of AJ. That team was hand picked by BM.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2x MLL Champion
Member of Team USA 2006

VS
St. Johns lacrosse
Hills PAL Coach

Enough said

Tommy Lasorda and Don Mattingly both coached the LA Dodgers. One was a stud MLB player and one was a player in MLB for 1.5 years. Mattingly didn't win anything as dodger coach. Lasorda was a stud coach, two time World Series coach and 2x coach of the year. You analogy means nothing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2x MLL Champion
Member of Team USA 2006

VS
St. Johns lacrosse
Hills PAL Coach

Enough said

Funniest thing I've read so far. Must be one of those ungrateful Badgers Dads.

You say AJ is a stud coach because of those credetials and BM is nothing more than a PAL wanna be coach. Well if we look at what BM has done with that exact team last year and compare that to what AJ has done this year; here's what you will come up with:

Under BM, the team only lost to the Bandits and 2022 teams. The Bandit loses were by a margin of HALF of what the Badgers lost to them this past weekend. They may have lost a total of 6 games over the past SEVERAL years. They actually won a 2022 division championship at the Express Tournament. Very successful.

Under AJ, they lost 3 games in the Fall at the Legacy tournament, they lost to STS at Blatant and just this past weekend they lost 3 more games. They also just barely won an OT game in Maryland and came within 2 goals of losing to the Warriors.

Same team but different coaching styles but at least the kids will be ambassadors of the sport. LOL.

I myself wasn't a big fan of BM's sidelines antics but give credit where credit is due; he may just be a Hills PAL coach but he surely knows how to build winning teams and motivate kids to exceed their potential.

Enough Said !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It'll be very interesting to see if and where BM coaches next year. Kids get better under his coaching so expect parents to want their kids to tryout there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It'll be very interesting to see if and where BM coaches next year. Kids get better under his coaching so expect parents to want their kids to tryout there.

Maybe over to the Outlaws. They'll need him over there so he doesn't come to our team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BM is actually writing to himself on this post and respondinger. The guy has some screws loose and there's always another side of the story....the truth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is the same BM that threw punches at a parent on THE SAME TEAM. Get that crap as far away as possible. Teach the kids the right way to play. The kids on AJs team now will become better lacrosse players and better young men.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are the thoughts for 2023 Recon team or the Recon program.

Good program, they offer more than just lacrosse. They get the kids and families involved in community service opportunities. My son plays for one of the older teams and my younger son will be trying out next year for the 2023 group. I believe the 2023 is a 1st year team. I saw a little bit of their game at JDRF. They looked good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whats the word on Madlax Capitol? I see they are playing tomorrow and haven't seen them yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whats the word on Madlax Capitol? I see they are playing tomorrow and haven't seen them yet.

AAA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

AAA

Are they Maryland?
Answer: it's 5th grade. Who cares!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone check to see if Farmingdale playing today?
Not cancelled?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
all games called because it is too sunny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Refs sukkkkkkk

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Even more when you are playing a 91 team!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not cancelled?
Not cancelled?

Actually youre momma checked and reported back. Sunny with a chance of hot Dilfs. check in once in a while she misses ya!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow...igloo took down the bandits for the ship

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo v Bandits in 2023 Final this weekend.

16-2 Bandits

or 6-4 igloo

Page 49 of 70 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard