BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 75 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 74 75
Re: 2016 Women's College Lacrosse Season
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I don't think excuses are needed when a team loses to a top 5 team. A team that by the way is 14-0 and slapped SB around just a few weeks back.

Why the comparison to SB, are they the model? Why not just admit that your program used to be in the conversation for the national title, now your favorite team is struggling to not fall into the terrible list from the average list.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ugh, another embaressing day for Hofstra. Blew a 7-0 lead, Maybe they'll beat Stony Brrok?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ugh, another embaressing day for Hofstra. Blew a 7-0 lead, Maybe they'll beat Stony Brrok?

And maybe Adam Sandler will win Best Actor.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
8 shots 8 goals the goalie was off that game.
Plenty of lacrosse left to play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

cant blame 8 shots and 8 goals on just a goalie having an off day. Last time I checked there are a few more players on the field

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

not really, they're playing out the season and I'm sure they all can't wait for it to end

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
She's canned after the last game. This experiment didn't work. Just because your a great player doesn't make you a coach. Adelphi coach going after that job hard.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

not really, they're playing out the season and I'm sure they all can't wait for it to end

After watching her post game recap video she just looks and sound defeated.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would Hofstra allow that post game video out. Puts coach in tough spot

Back of THE CAGE
Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
IWLCA Poll for Division I, April 18
Rank Team Record Points First Previous
1 Maryland 14-0 400 20 1
2 Florida 14-1 373 2
3 North Carolina 12-2 364 3
4 Syracuse 12-4 339 4
5 Southern California 14-0 321 6
6 Notre Dame 11-4 281 7
7 Stony Brook 11-3 261 8
8 Louisville 12-3 249 5
9 Stanford 12-2 232 9
10 Princeton 9-3 204 11
11 Virginia 8-6 179 14
12 Northwestern 7-7 171 12
13 Duke 9-6 162 13
14 Penn State 10-4 153 10
15 Ohio State 11-2 135 15
16 Boston College 9-6 106 15
17 Penn 9-3 93 17
18 Towson 11-2 72 18
19 Massachusetts 13-1 53 19
20 Cornell 10-2

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
IWLCA Poll for Division II, April 18
1 Adelphi 12-0 400 20 1
2 Le Moyne 12-0 380 2
3 Rollins 13-1 353 4
4 Lindenwood 13-2 316 6
5 LIU Post 10-3 306 3
6 Florida Southern 12-3 300 8
7 West Chester 14-1 293 7
8 Mercyhurst 13-2 267 5
9 New Haven 9-4 241 10
10 Lock Haven 13-2 197 13
11 Grand Valley State 8-4 193 9
12 Dowling 11-2 184 12
13 Limestone 11-3 154 11
14 Indiana (PA) 11-5 147 16
15 Queens 13-2 129 14
16 Regis (CO) 11-2 96 15
17 Bentley 8-5 75 18
18 Stonehill 6-6 56 20
19 East Stroudsburg 12-3 49 19
20 Mount Olive 11-5

Back of THE CAGE
Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
IWLCA Poll for Division III, April 18
1 Cortland 12-0 400 20 1
2 College of New Jersey 13-1 376 3
3 Salisbury 14-2 346 4
4 Franklin & Marshall 13-1 338 5
5 Gettysburg 12-1 330 6
6 Middlebury 11-1 301 2
7 Trinity (CT) 11-2 275 10
8 Amherst 9-2 260 7
9 Bates 10-2 235 8
10 Colby 10-2 223 9
11 Brockport 11-0 198 12
12 Hamilton 9-4 173 11
13 St. Mary's (MD) 15-2 166 13
14 [lacrosse] 11-5 135 16
14 Mary Washington 13-3 135 14
16 Christopher Newport 11-4 74 15
17 Messiah 8-5 49 19
18 Tufts 6-6 48 17
19 Union 9-2 47 20
20 St. John Fisher 13-2

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is a question I am throwing out there to everyone if a NCAA Coach is verbally abusing players and bullying them beyond the normal realm of things who do we contact outside of our university to report this.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would Hofstra allow that post game video out. Puts coach in tough spot

Its called acting professional, does the NFL/MLB/NHL/NBA only hold post game interviews with the winning team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is a question I am throwing out there to everyone if a NCAA Coach is verbally abusing players and bullying them beyond the normal realm of things who do we contact outside of our university to report this.

Some university's send the players a coaches evaluation sheet that goes straight to th AD and bypasses the coach. That way the kids can voice any concerns without the coach knowing who it came from.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Some university's send the players a coaches evaluation sheet that goes straight to th AD and bypasses the coach. That way the kids can voice any concerns without the coach knowing who it came from.

If you are uncomfortable with the AD route, try going to school administration outside the athletic department.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Call the cops.... Or hire a shrink.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NU

7-7

'Nuff said

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The last four in and last four out will be very interesting will be very close and I think could come down to SOS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How about you don't call anyone. You teach your daughter to deal with the situation for herself. Let her figure it out and overcome whatever life throws at her.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't think excuses are needed when a team loses to a top 5 team. A team that by the way is 14-0 and slapped SB around just a few weeks back.

Why the comparison to SB, are they the model? Why not just admit that your program used to be in the conversation for the national title, now your favorite team is struggling to not fall into the terrible list from the average list.

What's y"your program"?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just a college lacrosse fan that's all

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How about you don't call anyone. You teach your daughter to deal with the situation for herself. Let her figure it out and overcome whatever life throws at her.

"BULLYING BEYOND THE NORMAL REALM" I am sorry, but a coach should not bully anyone. Push them to succeed on and off the field, have them reach a level they did not think was possible; yes. Have her start with the coach, or an assistant. Then go to the AD or School president if it is that serious.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"BULLYING BEYOND THE NORMAL REALM" I am sorry, but a coach should not bully anyone. Push them to succeed on and off the field, have them reach a level they did not think was possible; yes. Have her start with the coach, or an assistant. Then go to the AD or School president if it is that serious.

6 hours a day
Plus they own you 24/7/365
Then they make you feel like crap emotionally and physically
Lacrosse 2016, where do I sign up?
Get academic money and tell these coaches to F off

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What's y"your program"?

My program? I don't have a program, I'm just a parent. And what "my program" is doesn't matter when I observe that NU is at the end of the road. Just like Chicago (Evanston too). The glory days have passed your program by.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What's y"your program"?

My program? I don't have a program, I'm just a parent. And what "my program" is doesn't matter when I observe that NU is at the end of the road. Just like Chicago (Evanston too). The glory days have passed your program by.

I'm just a parent too. I don't have a "program" either. Your quote "Why not just admit that your program used to be in the conversation for the national title" ... so since you put it in those terms, what's your program?? I observe that you are just a jealous hater. The likely guess is that you are a parent of a sub par athlete and student who would have no shot of being at a school like NU. Why else would you hate so much??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What's y"your program"?

I'm just a parent too. I don't have a "program" either. Your quote "Why not just admit that your program used to be in the conversation for the national title" ... so since you put it in those terms, what's your program?? I observe that you are just a jealous hater. The likely guess is that you are a parent of a sub par athlete and student who would have no shot of being at a school like NU. Why else would you hate so much??

7 and 7. Title hopes gone, Chitown is the second city and NU is just average. Just live with that fact.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The guy who comes on here bashing NU is a very small, flaccid individual. Its almost a guarantee that his kid was always overlooked in his eyes for someone who now plays at NU . Get over it your kid was just never very good and NU had no interest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What's y"your program"?

7 and 7. Title hopes gone, Chitown is the second city and NU is just average. Just live with that fact.

Feel bad for your daughter who can't live up to your expectations, despite the fact that you never made anything of yourself. Poor girl.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NU is Just Average, I'm told you will get used to it. I prefer excellence.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting HBO Real Sports this month-

Only 24 D1 colleges make money on athletics. 300 lose money. Rutgers loses $300 million per year. Schools are now fighting back against academic and program cuts saying athletics needs to be self funding (think the cut of Hofstra football). They are also saying that although athletics raises the stature of some schools, that many players earn worthless degrees with weak majors.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hope you're not a parent. If an 18 year old is being bullied she needs a safe place to go, and sadly many ADs do nothing. I would suggest looking up the ncaa anti bully contact information.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NU is Just Average, I'm told you will get used to it. I prefer excellence.

I'm sure you do. It's why you are so unhappy. Think about it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The guy who comes on here bashing NU is a very small, flaccid individual. Its almost a guarantee that his kid was always overlooked in his eyes for someone who now plays at NU . Get over it your kid was just never very good and NU had no interest.

NU = NG

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would almost bet he was the 'angry" registered guy that suddenly went quiet when he was called out. For whatever reason he had a thing for this school.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting HBO Real Sports this month-

Only 24 D1 colleges make money on athletics. 300 lose money. Rutgers loses $300 million per year. Schools are now fighting back against academic and program cuts saying athletics needs to be self funding (think the cut of Hofstra football). They are also saying that although athletics raises the stature of some schools, that many players earn worthless degrees with weak majors.

and all this is s surprise to you!?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hope you're not a parent. If an 18 year old is being bullied she needs a safe place to go, and sadly many ADs do nothing. I would suggest looking up the ncaa anti bully contact information.

Call Obama

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What's y"your program"?

Once that new indoor stadium is built she will be able to recruit the best players - its a horrible place to play and practice. NU has lost the recruiting battle to MD, UF, ND, Cuse, UNC, etc because the environment is much better and NU is not the power house they once were - which came first chicken or egg?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think I read it was the egg.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is the dumbest thing I've ever read. A safe place to go? Because the world is so very safe. I got news for you Dad - your 18 year old princess can get drafted to fight in a war now. Not exactly a safe place to go. If you 18 year old can't handle being "bullied" then you've failed as a parent. Wait until she comes to work for a real boss. Are you going to call them too? Because they'll enjoy firing her with you still on the phone to hear her tears. Good job Dad.

Page 16 of 75 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 74 75

Link Copied to Clipboard